URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1047
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Chris and Jens Chemistry?"

Posted by Leo8lion on 02-08-05 at 06:11 PM
Chris and Jen have more chemistry than any of the bachelors, look what happened on Survivor!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Chris and Jens Chemistry?"
Posted by Bittergirl on 02-10-05 at 05:18 PM
I don't think there can be chemistry between two inert materials. Chris is about as exciting as a block of wood and Jen is BORING. She is dull, boring, and her social skills aren't all that great. She also doesn't seem into any of these guys at all. What a waste of time.

Jen, spare us all and try and get dates like a normal person.

"RE: Chris and Jens Chemistry?"
Posted by RyrieRae on 02-11-05 at 03:06 PM
Based on the show itself, yes, I agree that both Chris and Jen might possibly be cardboard cutouts, posing as real humans. But did you see the reunion show with Andrew and Jen? They showed outakes from the season that were hilarious! I specifically remember Chris and Andrew grabbing their crotches and I remember Andrew and Jen trying to squeeze in a tiny hot tub with little water in it. Very funny stuff.

Seeing these clips helped remind me that these are real people, who are probably interesting in their real lives. We are just watching them in surreal settings. Everything about this show is so formal. Even when they are on dates, the settings are so "larger-than-life" that it must be hard for them to feel comfortable.

Think about when we watch the guys or girls just hanging around the house. This is when they are most like themselves and the most fun. I wish we could see them like this all the time.