URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1045
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Which "HO" will CT Bring With Them To Final Three"

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-31-06 at 09:20 PM
I think that they will bring Janelle, if they know the first part will be endurance they have seen how good Erika is at that and how poorly Janelle did last year (she didnt do THAT poorly) but still she went out first. Who does everyone think they will bring?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Which "HO" will CT Bring With Them To Final Three"
Posted by LIVEURBESTLIFE on 08-31-06 at 09:24 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-06 AT 09:25 PM (EST)

Well before they "decide" who to bring they have to win HOH first. Will sucks at comps and I don't think Boogie can beat either "HO". All season long Will has been "throwing" comps. Yeah right he ain't been throwing he just sucks.

Posted by MarkP on 08-31-06 at 09:28 PM
Does this mean if Jani wins POV that she is the one who votes out the 4th person?

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-31-06 at 09:29 PM
Yes because if one of CT is HOH and one of CT is on the block w/ Erika Janelle is the only one casting a vote.

Posted by MarkP on 08-31-06 at 09:39 PM
My guess is Erika wins HOH so it will be a non issue because CT has no say in which ho goes to the final 3. If Will or Boogie somehow wins then both hos go on the block and the only way they have a decision is if neither wins the POV. I think its a longshot that CT will get to choose who goes to the final 3 win them, but I would be shocked if CT both are not in the final 3.

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-31-06 at 09:34 PM
I also saw you gave up your LOJ membership, I have not so I am still hoping she can pull this out. It is absolutely CRITICAL she win POV next week.

Posted by MarkP on 08-31-06 at 09:40 PM
>I also saw you gave up
>your LOJ membership, I have
>not so I am still
>hoping she can pull this
>out. It is absolutely
>CRITICAL she win POV next
>week.

I have been a huge Janelle fan since last year, but this was the straw that broke the camel's back when she put the decision in Will's hands. I can no longer defend her actions - that was pathetic.

Posted by sarasota55 on 09-01-06 at 09:39 AM
Janelle represents that level of womanhood who depend on men to make their world go 'round. THAT is her gamesmanship.

Posted by maryellennaco on 08-31-06 at 09:39 PM
It almost HAS to be Erica, doesn't it?? If they really want to win... Janelle has won so many competitions that they'd be crazy to keep her around. She might win more $$$ than Boogie, since Will is a lock on winning the whole thing....
They DO start sounding really fakey while bidding the competition fond farewell. "You're the greatest" Blah, blah, blah.... Gee, that was anti-climatic. They should never have allowed that chance for Janelle & Will to talk in private. That blew the whole thing, IMHO

Posted by 2thDr on 08-31-06 at 10:03 PM
Agreed...No one should have been allowed to talk...especially not in private. It took everything away from what could have been interesting .

I still have to root for Janie, but it is a long shot. If not, then WIll is my man.

Posted by nailbone on 09-01-06 at 03:12 PM
They should never have allowed that chance for Janelle & Will to talk in private. That blew the whole thing, IMHO

So why did the other hamsters not follow them in there? It was obvious what was going on, but neither Erika nor CG moved a muscle.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by silentJ on 09-02-06 at 03:01 AM
And why didn't Erika vote against Boogie, knowing that Will would vote against George. That would have forced Jannelle to show her cards and officially side with ChillTown.

Posted by CattyChat on 08-31-06 at 10:05 PM
They will be "stuck" with whomever wins HoH and/or PoV. At this point, my money is on Janelle making it through the week. Do all 4 get to play for this last HoH?? If so, Janelle has a great shot of winning it. The only way CT makes F2 is if one wins HoH this week, which is pretty doubtful. Will is going to give Janie a run for her money though.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Posted by HardyHill on 08-31-06 at 10:31 PM
If Erika wins HOH, she puts up Will/Jan, Jan will have to win POV or she's dead. If she wins Pov Boogie is a goner, because Janelle will never vote out Will.

Posted by bdemoney on 09-01-06 at 02:12 PM
Only Erika, Will and Boogie will be able to play for HOH this week. So Janelle will have to win POV in order to stay, since whoever wins will obviously nominate her.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 09-01-06 at 00:37 AM
I don't think it matters to them who gets evicted. Will might prefer to bring Janelle to Final 3 along with Boogie. That would secure a spot for him in the final 2. Boogie might prefer to take Erika. It's all gonna come down to who wins HOH and POV.

If Erika wins HOH (which she should do, if she expects to get farther in the game), she will nominate Will and Janelle. Assuming that Janelle can pull off another POV victory, Boogie would forcefully have to go on the chopping block. This is the only scenario where both CT's would be up for eviction. And since Janelle would be the only to vote, she would obviously choose to evict Boogie, leaving Will in the final 3, with a really good shot to win the money.

At this point, I think Janey is in the most vulnerable position in the house and most likely to be evicted on Tuesday, unless she can secure the POV.

Posted by Glass on 09-01-06 at 00:57 AM
I think you're nailing it Josh, only I definitely don't think Janelle is the most vulnerable. Pretty vulnerable, but Erika hasn't won HOH yet.

Yeah, Mike probably wouldn't mind if Erika won that final HOH, she'd evict Will for sure. Will wouldn't mind if Janelle won, because that's at least not an Erika win.

But the point is, Janelle gets to play for that final, finalest of vetos which gives you the power to evict someone on the spot. And it doesn't even matter who gets nominated because it all comes down to who wins this competition. Who do I put my money on? Are you kidding me? I'd place a bet on Janelle again in a second because she's just more likely to win than everyone else is.

And before that, Will and Boogie play one more HOH so if Erika doesn't win she's finished just like all the rest of them. Because final HOH, CT will have at least two chances to beat Janelle, and up to three. And those odds are WAY better than Erika because she's just awesome at endurance, and she's pretty good at HOH games too.

I would definitely prefer to see Erika lose the next HOH.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 09-01-06 at 01:32 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-01-06 AT 01:37 AM (EST)

I think it's interesting that Will has no way of losing this game as long as he makes it to Final 2. He will win against whoever is standing next to him. The others should realize this and get him out before final 3. Of course, that would require for them to grow half a brain cell, and this is very unlikely to happen.

The way I see it. Erika really has no chance in hell of winning this game, no matter who she's standing with at the end. A Janelle/Boogie finale is extremelly unlikely but would be an interesting twist and I wonder how the votes would fall. Howie, George and Marcellas would vote for Janelle. Erika and Will would vote for Boogie. The wild cards would be James and Danielle. Would they vote for Boogie after he betrayed Legion of Dumb or would they vote for Janelle who was their nemesis for the majority of the season?

Posted by kary1371 on 09-01-06 at 09:16 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-01-06 AT 09:16 AM (EST)

I have not yet given hope on Janelle, but I have to admit, Will seems to really have pulled the wool over her eyes...

Her only chance of making final 3 is to win POV, then Will would go up in her place...

Then it's tough because Will would win against her in F2, but I don't think he will try to win HOH if it's him, Janelle & Boogie, so Janelle would have a fair chance... Janelle would have a good chance to win against Erica in F2, but Erica is more likely to win the final HOH, so it's hard...

Let's see who wins POV... Any chance that competition is going to be Today since eviction is Tuesday?

Posted by Miami Joe on 09-01-06 at 09:33 AM
I am still hoping for several miracles to take place so Janelle can win the big money.

I am a big Janelle fan, but I have to admit she is either really, really dumb or really, really in love with Will, there are no other possible explanations for what she did last night. She had the chance to get rid of one half of CT and did not do it.

The odds are really stacked against her winning the money. Her chances will increase dramatically if somehow Will is voted out before the finals.

I think she would definitely win against either Erika or Boogie if she makes it to the final two.

We will see what happens.

Posted by yamihooked on 09-01-06 at 12:30 PM
Hmm.

With Mike the hoh, he'll probably put up both the women.

Whichever wins veto, assuming one does, Will goes up. If Erika wins the veto, she may very well vote to kick off Will.

If Janelle wins the veto, Will goes up, and Janelle will probably vote to evict Erika.

Posted by nailbone on 09-01-06 at 03:19 PM
The others should realize this and get him out before final 3. Of course, that would require for them to grow half a brain cell, and this is very unlikely to happen.

Problem is, they're all convinced (by Will, of course) that he can't win because every eviction has been his doing (which they have) and everyone on the jury is mad at him for it.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by JoshInSGV on 09-01-06 at 04:26 PM
Good point. This is why this season has been so predictable for me since Kaysar got evicted. It's painfully clear that Will is going to win this all over again. He's made a deal with everyone in that house and broken every single one of those deals. I'm amazed that so many people were more than eager to jump on the CT bandwagon knowing perfectly well what kind of liars and manipulators they have been. Just give Will the damn money so we can all move on already.

Posted by chappi66 on 09-01-06 at 11:38 AM
If they were smart, they would bring Erica. Janielle is too good at the comps for them to keep around. They would definitely win against Erica. If they keep Janielle and Janielle ended up with the HOH, she would take Will. Erica would take Boogie. But Will and Boogie have a better chance at winning against Erica than winning against Janielle. If one of CT won HOH, then the HO would be gone regardless.

Posted by cherokee44 on 09-01-06 at 11:57 PM
I agree that both Will and Boogie have a better chance winning in the final two with Erika. However, Erika is probably a bigger endurance-challenge threat. If she wins the final head of household, she will most likely take Boogie. So if Will still has the final say (if he's the only one casting a vote on Tuesday), he will more likely take Janelle because she would likely take him to the finals.

This is how things will probably play out: If Erika wins POV, she'll vote out Janelle. If anyone else gets POV, Erika probably is gone.

Posted by Elaine0 on 09-01-06 at 12:04 PM
As most people know by now Boggie is HOH.

Erika whined to Boogie that she didn't want to be nominated, but she will be along with Jani. They both seem to trust Jani more than Erika and since the veto winner decides who leaves, they prefer Erika not to win the veto. If one of the guys wins veto, it will probably be a coin toss on which woman goes.

But I wouldn't be surprised if Will & Boogie don't even show up for the veto comp. They've said all along that they want the women to fight it out while they sit back and watch.

Posted by MarkP on 09-01-06 at 12:48 PM
>
>But I wouldn't be surprised if
>Will & Boogie don't even
>show up for the veto
>comp. They've said all
>along that they want the
>women to fight it out
>while they sit back and
>watch.

If Erika wins HOH there is a very realistic chance that Will goes home. I think based on that Will is going to show up.

Posted by MarkP on 09-01-06 at 12:49 PM
>>
>>But I wouldn't be surprised if
>>Will & Boogie don't even
>>show up for the veto
>>comp. They've said all
>>along that they want the
>>women to fight it out
>>while they sit back and
>>watch.
>
>If Erika wins HOH there is
>a very realistic chance that
>Will goes home. I
>think based on that Will
>is going to show up.
>

I mean if Erika wins POV..

Posted by Miami Joe on 09-01-06 at 01:57 PM
At this point I don't really think it matters if Janelle or Erika wins the POV, because Will is going to convince the POV winner to vote out the other woman.

He has already proven in this game that he is able to influence both women to do what he wants them to do.

Posted by tamarama on 09-01-06 at 02:12 PM
>>because Will is going to convince the POV winner to vote out the other woman.<<

Perhaps, but he will certainly have an easier time of it with Janelle holding POV than with Erika.

Plus, I think Will wants Janelle in F3 so that she can win HOH & take Will to F2. That way he won't have to vote out Mike.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 09-01-06 at 02:20 PM
Not sure that it will be their call. If a girl wins the HOH it is predetermined...it will be the other girl. If a guy wins it the guy who is not HOH and not nominated will decide. Both girls will be put up if a guy wins POV. I think I heard Boogie won it so Will will decide unless one of the girls wins POV which could be scary for Will if Erika wins the POV. If you thought he tried hard for the last one what til you see this POV ceremony.

Posted by DrKegel on 09-01-06 at 05:57 PM

Let's see ... which Ho ... hmmmm ... fat ho or thin ho?

I'll guess they take Janelle. Reason? Janelle is so whupped that I'll bet Will could actually convince her to throw the final competition and let Will or Boogie win. He'd tell her that it will look better for her if she gets picked by him to go into the final two instead of winning it herself. He'll say something like it'll show the jury that's she's more rounded and not just in the finals because she could win competitions.

Yup, the more I think about it getting Janie Bird brain to throw the final competition may just be his coup de grāce.

You know, Erika and Janie Bird brain remind me of myself in the morning. I'm half asleep and rummaging around the closet trying to find something to wear to work. And I don't want to turn on the light and everything I own is black. But there I am trying to actually find something in the dark when all I need to do is turn on the light bulb to see.

"They can't beat janelle"
Posted by JD8 on 09-01-06 at 06:26 PM
What it comes down to now is the competitions and Janelle wins them. If Boogie is smart he will nominate Will and Erika and then whoever wins the POV as I don't think Janelle will get to play removes one and then backdoor Janelle. As that is the only way as she gets to decide. And I think after the way Chill Town has treated and lied to everyone the only way they are going to win is if they go up against each other or Erika.. as they will say Janelle played the game.

Jani will win against either one of them is my prediction and if they are smart they will take either each other or to solidify I win for themselves take Erika.

They played better than Erika, and Janelle played her own game well I don't think that they have Janelle as much as they think that they do.

"RE: They can't beat janelle"
Posted by JoshInSGV on 09-01-06 at 06:33 PM
After the final 6, all the houseguests get to play for the veto. Backdooring is no longer an option at this stage of the game. Will can win against anyone as long as he makes it to final 2. Erika will lose against anyone if she makes it to the finals. Boogie has a better chance at winning if he takes Erika or Janelle to the finals. Janelle only has a shot of winning against Erika.

Posted by AyaK on 09-01-06 at 07:42 PM
>And I think after the way Chill Town has treated
>and lied to everyone the only way they are going
>to win is if they go up against each other or Erika

CT (and in particular Will) has two certain votes in Dani and James, despite the double-cross. I expect Marci will also side with the CTs, because he felt Janie double-crossed him (and he hates Howie). And Erika will never vote for Janelle over a CT member -- plus there would be a CT member on the jury.

If she's lucky, Janelle would get votes from Howie and CG. That's a 5-2 loss for Janelle AT BEST.

Erika might lose 7-0.

Posted by rjrabbit on 09-01-06 at 08:49 PM
>>And I think after the way Chill Town has treated
>>and lied to everyone the only way they are going
>>to win is if they go up against each other or Erika
I don't think they want Erika in the final three because it's usually an endurance comp and E can beat them.
>
>If she's lucky, Janelle would get votes from Howie and CG. That's a 5-2 loss for Janelle AT BEST.
>
>Erika might lose 7-0.

I think J has a good chance with the jury but she will need to beat E for the POV.

Fembots
by Tribe: L.O.J., One for all, all for Janelle!

Posted by yamihooked on 09-02-06 at 04:03 PM
I can see Janelle losing 5-2 if she and Will are in the final 2, but do you really think Marcellous, Dani, and James would vote for Boogie over her?

Ok, Marcellous is tough to figure. He blames Jani for something she was tricked into doing, and was kicked out when the others schemed against him. If he actually thinks about it he might realize it wasn't Jani that kicked him out.

Dani and James ...I don't think Dani would vote for Boogie, but I don't know about James.

I think Jani has a fair chance against Boogie in the final 2.

Posted by Bob Tomato on 09-02-06 at 05:17 PM
Jani's odds against Boogie are even worse than her odds against Will. How do you think the sequester house will vote after Will has been among them for several days, doing that thing he does?

Yes, I thought so. 7-0 Boogie in that case.

Posted by yamihooked on 09-02-06 at 11:46 PM
Will convinced everyone to vote the way he wanted because he convinced them that kicking out player x was in their best interests.

No matter how they vote now, it won't affect their own stake. They will also be aware that Boogie is Will's team mate. They probably even know that Will is the only one who has any personal interest in Boogie winning, since they will share the money.

There's no alliances or floaters to have secret conversations against. About all he can do is try to convince each member that Boogie is a better player than Janelle, when everyone knew Will did all the conniving and playing of people, and Janelle won more comps than anyone else.

So no, I doubt if Will could convince the rest of the jury to vote for Boogie over Janelle. I especially doubt that he could convince Howie.

Will spent the entire season in attempting to get people to work against others. It didn't happen within a few days.

Posted by LIVEURBESTLIFE on 09-01-06 at 11:01 PM
Now that the HOH has already been decided and the noms have already been done. It will all come down to POV. Both women are interchangable. Really doesn't matter who is in F3 because if CT has their way Woogie will be the F2.

Both women are so stupid I don't think either one will figure out what is going on right in front of their faces until after the show is over. According to the Jokerupdates they are still hating each other and only want each other out of the game. Not the boys but each other...unbelievable.

If I could have my wish I want Erika walking out the door on Tuesday. I can't stand her since she got Dani booted from the game. She let herself be manipulated by Will and she voted CG out. She killed any chance she may have had to get to F2.

Sorry to say Erika ... but you are the new Diane.

Posted by Glass on 09-01-06 at 11:48 PM
At this point Janelle would be smart to evict Erika because the only thing left is that endurance comp and Erika will win it if she's there. So I expect that Erika will go if she doesn't win veto. With a strong chance that Erika will leave ugly.

But if Erika is that stupid and will vote out Janelle when Will is right in front of her nose I'll never believe it. Erika is a quiet gamer, she's stealthy to a point and never takes a stand. But she's still a gamer and I think will vote for Will to go.

But then, I never ever thought she'd nominate Jack...

Posted by Savahnna on 09-02-06 at 02:26 PM

>If I could have my wish
>I want Erika walking out
>the door on Tuesday.

THat would be mine too...(is it Tuesday or Thurs??).....but I would want the eviction to be at the hands of her bed partner. Not Janelle or Will...It won't pan out that way becasue he's HOH and the casting vote will either be in Will or Janelle's hands....

The dynamics of the whole game are a lot more predictable now and less interesting than had Danielle or CG hung around.....I hate like hell to say it but I can still see E winning. I want my money back!

If it ends up being E and M hanging around....that would disgust me more than MAggie and IVETTE.

Posted by maryellennaco on 09-02-06 at 01:20 PM
It's a toss-up who they'll bring along but I think when the game is over and "Chilltown" has to go out in the "real" world, they are going to have a hard time getting dates.
They're both such accomplshed liars that no woman in her right mind would have anything to do with either of them. Weren't they paying attention when Janelle was talking about "knives & boyfriends"??? And Erica's already promised to "kick Booger's *ss" if he's playing her.... They could be in t-r-o-u-b-l-e.....

Posted by Captain_Savem on 09-02-06 at 05:18 PM
They're both such accomplshed liars that no woman in her right mind would have anything to do with either of them.

You overestimate women...

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

Posted by Glass on 09-02-06 at 09:10 PM
LOL, I love women, but I agree! You'd also think nobody would date Allison. But sure enough, a doctor!