URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID102
Thread Number: 1042
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Loser Lodge Week 11: The Mystery at Loser Lodge"

Posted by kingfish on 11-23-09 at 10:46 AM
the first mystery is “Exactly what is this Mystery?”

Has one of our own committed a foul act upon the being of another? Preposterous. We are all about love and loving and being loved. And boinking out fellow Loser Islander. And that ain't a crime, is it?

Has someone's carbuncle come up missing? Unlikely.

Did someone steal the sand castle June Bug made on the beach? It did look nice and all, but stealing sand art is a bit beyond the soused mentality of anyone here. Speculation is that the tide came in, but you always have your conspiracy theorists.

Is this a case of a purloined Sigpic? Heck no, you can't steal something that is offered freely. For free even.

So what the hell is this mystery?

I was pondering this as I ate my cheerios this morning, what the hell was the mystery? I checked the schedule, and sure enough, I had the date right, a mystery was indeed scheduled for this week. But I couldn't find anywhere where they said what the mystery was supposed to be.

Then I noticed that Survivor wasn't airing another episode this week, that this was to be a Bye week for a recap. Maybe that had something to do with this here deal. Maybe the crime, whatever it was, could be pinned on the EPMB. He is diabolical, and almost as nepharious as TribePhyl. Some say even more so...

The Usual Suspects. Everybody.

Wait, TribePhil...Ohhh...I get it... that guy has to lead the list of suspects. This might be a short mystery. Someone did clean out the safe before the season began, coincidental with his "vacation" in Europe. I understand (his monkey ratted him out) that he was spending on big diamonds in Amsterdam, meeting the Big Cheese in Switzerland, sucking the high class suds in Belgium, offering to fund the Fourth Reich (the fun one) in Germany, and to buy the family crown jewels in London. But no, the problem is that the Loser Island safe has yet to have any money in it, it just has a thick layer of undisturbed dust. Maybe Tribe is a big time South American Butt-Fat Smuggler?

How about Little Miss Suzzee... that innocent smile could be the front for a devious and deceptive mind, one that could be planning to sell us innocent Loser Island souls on the world sex trade market. Could be. Except we've all been trying for years to be sold as sex slaves, and so far no buyers. Apparently the world sees us as too "Used". To that I say, "Hell yeah, and it was fun!"

Then there's Mama June Bug, maybe she's trying to resurrect her bank robbing gang, and is using the Loser lodge Moped for her fast getaways? Yeah right, fast getaways on a Moped. Or, maybe she's the notorious traffic law breaker, speeding up for "slow " signs, not parking within 6" of the curb, not coming to a complete stop at stop signs. Could be, maybe, but the only traffic law on Loser Island is "Please Don't Run Over Nude Volley ball players". So again, not likely.

Let's take a moment to consider CT Girls Mug shot. Now let’s look at her Bazoombas. She was once accused of pocket picking, but could never be caught red handed. Because we were always looking at her Bazoombas. The perfect crime, so we'll never catch her, and we look elsewhere. No we don’t. We still look at Bazoombas...

Moley. Mr. Boy Scout leader. Mr. school teacher. Mr. Perfect cover for a counterfeiting operation, but that's just speculation at this point. He established the requirements for the etching (plates for 20$ bills) merit badge, driving (getaway car) merit badge, standing (lookout) around merit badge, and the running (numbers) merit badge. I don't know, Moley might have figured out what at Loser Island is worth stealing. (Knee slap, I kill myself).

Kermit, AKA, Foxy Lady, well known Vegas Madam on the outside, has been known to decorate her lair in heavy velvet and lots of love seats and sofas. And naked ladies. I however refuse to consider that there is anything untoward going on there, Kermie is the finest of our Loser Lodge citizens. And, well, because I have this book of coupons and ...

Wallflower. Always skulking around, noticing everything, making little notes, taking pictures with her nipple-cam, and mailing out those messages in undecipherable Allwey Owerfley code. Selling state secrets is a crime of the highest order. Anywhere but on Loser Island. No one has been able to hold a secret here in recorded history, so the going theory is that she's just recording blackmail information. No big deal, nothing newsworthy there.

The Silver Surfer, Agman, stole a kiss from Wallflower once. And he once allowed himself to be persuaded to declare that the women's volleyball team won when they didn't in return for "favors". That was a scandal, but a real crime? Heck, the girls volleyball team was giving out “favors” for free to anyone they could trap, tie up, and drag to their bungalows. Well, if he ever managed to sober up he might figure out how to rob a liquor store to get drunk again, but that's about it. Anyway, since the Loser Island Bartender mixes Tanqueray and Tonic by the gallon for him, he'll never sober up.

Bystander? Maybe he stole our beer? He knows that he will be summarily executed if he ever even entertains such a notion. On the spot. It's so serious that the appalled thief will carry out the sentence on himself once he realizes what he's done. Can't see him taking that kind of chance.

Survivor Maniac. Drives like a demon out of hell, but since no respectable demons would be found dead here, she had to leave those ways behind her. She also is a renowned art thief, but so far no one has taken our original of dogs playing poker, so, seemingly, she's clear there too.

(What, I left myself out of the lineup? My only crime is in waking up before noon. I turned myself in and did my time. Now I'm out, I wear a ankle monitor that shorted out when I went swimming, and I've been good).

So who did it? Are things what they seem? Or are there hidden agendas, cabals so secret that even the cabalists aren't aware of them? Even more interesting, what did they do? What in the world could anyone here have possible done that would have been a crime in the Loser Island Criminal Code? What exactly is in the Loser Island Criminal Code?

This will be a two week speculation due to the Recap week. Suzzee will be along shortly with this week’s contest, which is maybe a one week contest, or maybe a two week contest. Maybe that's the Mystery! Or maybe that's a red herring, Dr. Watson!

Anyway I was very amused by the efforts to enjoy hillbilly week, bacon certainly tastes better now for me at least. And I quite understand how a CityGirl would have a problem getting in to the pig slopping contests. But all in all it was very entertaining.

All I can say for this week (2 weeks) is it's either speculation week, who do you think did what, or confession week. What did you do (in exquisite detail, please)? And if you didn't do anything illegal, what did you do that is almost or that should be illegal. Or that is illegal outside of the South?

And if you want to pay homage to the latest peep to break his 10K cherry, check out:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID6/34865.shtml

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Loser Lodge Week 11: The Mystery at Loser Lodge"
Posted by jbug on 11-23-09 at 01:12 PM
I heard these add-ons help me go faster

Posted by suzzee on 11-23-09 at 09:29 PM
Yee hawwww, Let's go crusin' the drag, I'm bringin' the refreshments ya'll!

Agman S19 Samoa

Posted by CTgirl on 11-24-09 at 03:44 PM
And my personal favorite:

Whats the word????
Thunderbird!!!
Whats the price???
Fifty - twice.
Whats the reason????
Grapes in season!!!!

Posted by suzzee on 11-24-09 at 12:52 PM

Welcome to Burnett’s Thanksgiving Leftover Show

Well it’s no mystery who’s going to get loads of love on the show this week so we’re going to ignore all things Russell and move on to awards and a visit with that sensational, seasonal man of the world none other the main clause, Santa Clause himself will be making his appearance on our well oiled beach. applause But first the Awards and Achievements for the week:

Loser of the Week Award
+30

WHAT?!? No Loser of the Week? Oh yeah. The recrap. We ALL lose and thus everyone gets the points!

Lodge Points and Awards
+10

Group Daws of the Week most posts per Loser are Kingfish, CTgirl, Wallflower and Dakota . Hey, it only took two this week but they were some great posts.

Apparently GOT Mauled by a Cougar Get Well Award goes to Tribe because he fell off the radar or was so baked he got lost in the woods. I bet Russell could find him. Send out the search and rescue portable bar and outhouse crew.

Best Recipe for Nekid Neanderthal goes to JBug, This soup will be a contender for the Campbell’s Best New Soup or Drain Cleaner contest.

Best use of Duct Tape goes to Kermit, this also works on teenagers and dogs that dig holes IN MY YARD sorry the bad dog is digging again, DH used a backhoe to fill the holes in if that tells you anything, I digress

Most Photogenic goes to Kingfish and Best Photo to Wallflower for the entry. Nice scissor skills there Mr. Kingfish.

The No Show Award goes to Bystander, Agman and Tribe , Well, isn’t that a suspicious trio if I ever saw one.

The Bare Necessities Award goes to Survivor Maniac for entering the contest yet keeping everything else a secret.

The Zilch Award goes to Molaholic for a score of zero, nada, bupkis on last weeks entry, this sort of makes you the Loser we all aspire to be .

The 10K Award goes to his Royal DawnessKingfish, congratulations on your milestone.

PTHTHTH Award goes to the thawed turkey sitting in my fridge. DH gets a turkey from work, usually it comes frozen. This year they were late and thawed, which is ok but I was NOT going to cook this year, I gotta work so I’ve got a 15 lb thawed turkey that needs to be cooked. Friday. I can see turkey leftovers for a week or two in my future. – 2000 points and deleted from the game.

SCORES (last week + weekly score = total)

CTgirl ~ = 749 + 115 = 864
Suzzee ~ 694 + 80 = 774
Dakota ~ 626 + 65 = 691
Tribe ~ 589 + 50 = 639
Kingfish ~ 490 + 110 = 600
Wallflower ~ 459 + 100 = 559
JBug ~ 462 + 65 = 527
Molaholic ~ 481 + 40 = 521
Agman ~ 452 + 40 = 492
Bystander ~ 415 + 40 = 455
Kermit ~ 325 + 115 = 440
Survivor Maniac ~ 320 + 65 = 385

Another Thanksgiving Turkey

Yes my fellow losers, Burnett will have his expensive fancy dinner on Wednesday (Samoa time) so of course we get leftovers on Thursday.

Recrap it is so for a day we’re all losers. Whatever will we do? OK, most of us will be putting on the feed bag Thursday so an entry will get you +33 points.

Like everywhere else
Santa
is arriving on Loser Island take a seat on his lap (if you can find it) and tell Santa what you in your wildest dreams you really want. Pictures are good since Santa seems a bit vision impaired already.

Hmmm, Santa looks a little hungry and thirsty too.

Hut cam will be voice activated; you ladies will not want to be distracted with camera duties while within arms reach of Santa. Trust me.

Filthy Swine!

" Get the suntan oil"
Posted by jbug on 11-24-09 at 05:45 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-09 AT 05:50 PM (EST)

quick!

"RE: Get the suntan oil"
Posted by suzzee on 11-25-09 at 09:06 AM
Santa on vacation. I want a job where I work one day a year and party the other 364.

Filthy Swine!

Posted by kingfish on 11-24-09 at 10:25 PM
I'm happy with the simple, skimpy things in life. A fish a rod and a..uh..a fishing partner (yeah!) who knows how gut and scale fish.

And I'm thankful for friends, family, the freedom to be an ass, and the freedom to laugh at others who aren't as good looking as me.

Thanks, Crabman

Posted by suzzee on 11-25-09 at 09:05 AM
Way to bend the PG13 and use the bill of rights like our fondling founding fathers intended.

Filthy Swine!

Posted by Wallflower66 on 11-25-09 at 01:25 AM
Does Santa need a helper?
*Hops on Prancer*

Posted by suzzee on 11-25-09 at 09:02 AM
Wow, I'm thinking that Santa is clearing his calendar for a private date interview for his new helper...

Agman camouflaged me for S17

Posted by Molaholic on 11-25-09 at 01:37 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-27-09 AT 07:10 PM (EST)

I would post to earn those vital 33 points, but that would negate my hard earned Mr. Zilch status.

Oh and BTW, I've upgraded from counterfeiting double-sawbucks.

ETA my Christmas Wish - The Divine Miss Kitt

Tribe made me. Thanks. An Agman salute MCMIX

Posted by suzzee on 11-25-09 at 08:59 AM
Too late. By posting you qualified. Points will be yours. Take them and love them. That is all.

Certifiable Guest at Tribe’s Lodge

Posted by agman on 11-26-09 at 06:11 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-09 AT 06:12 PM (EST)

PLEASE SANTA!!!!!

"The Mystery..."
Posted by tribephyl on 11-26-09 at 06:33 PM
So what, so I was late.
So I missed an entry.
I can't help it if the chicks like me...

Actually, my absence can be explained with...
I was hoping to throw everyone off with the 'who's gonna go missing from the lodge' question.
How's that for nepharious?

Speaking of, there's another picture of me, in a similar position, where the chicks have been replaced with $100.00 bills, lot's of them. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your decade of choice) the residual amounts of cocaine dusting the cash left me hyper-ventilating, hyper-alert and hyper-stimulated. Too much to concentrate on making an entry.
So basically, suzzee called it and so did kingfish and probably CT as well.

Either way I have vowed to make a hut-cam this week.
The tribster will, on this day, gobble down his gullet a mass of rations...
To start:
~ Goat cheese tarts with carmelized onion and fig jelly ~
~ Sweet corn fritters drizzled with chipotle cream ~
For dinner:
~ Whole Boneless Turkey stuffed with Garlic cloves, Shallots, Cippolini Onions and a dash of Liquid Smoke then rubbed with a secret blend of ingredients taking notes from Provençal herbs and Szechwan spices and Roasted until tender ~
~ Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Black Forest Bacon and Roasted Carrots in a Sage and Brown-Butter glaze ~
~ 'Drunken Mushrooms' Chanterelle, Portabello, Crimini and Morel mushrooms, slowed cooked in Sauternes and Shallots and finished off with a dallop of Rosemary Butter ~
To end:
~ Egg-Nog Cheesecake ~
~ Peppermint Mochas ~

And as to what I'll be looking forward to (and what I'm thankful for)

Welll helllloooo ssanta!
Um....
I forgot what I wanted.

So, ag? by? Think we fooled 'em?

"RE: The Mystery..."
Posted by Wallflower66 on 11-26-09 at 07:14 PM
Yum!!!

Posted by suzzee on 11-26-09 at 07:53 PM
waves hooters at hut cam and on goes the light

Hey Santa, my my what a big belly you have!

The better to eat off of sweet thang.

sigh Here I go.

Santa I would, if I could have anything I wanted, I'd love a new outfit for Christmas POOF

How'd you do that and why is it so drafty all of a sudden?

Now come here sweet thang and sit on Santa's lap.

Um, maybe later. You wait here I'll go next door and get you a snack.

Hoooo dawgies, that's what I like sweet thang, now hows 'bout a little smooch.

gag---cough--cough---Sorry I think my time is up, I've got an appointment with the other Santa that Tribe brought, he looks lonely......real lonely...... POOF

Dr. Gonzo: Let's give the boy a lift.
Raoul Duke: What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Tribe Magic

Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 11-24-09 at 11:23 PM
Just wandered in....
What the ##### is everyone talking about?
Why did that girl lose her clothes?
Where's my jug of Thunderbird?

I brought a couple friends....

Posted by suzzee on 11-25-09 at 09:01 AM
Well, well. Fresh loser meat. Welcome, have a seat, Santa is waiting for you.....

Posted by Molaholic on 11-29-09 at 00:01 AM
Where's my jug of Thunderbird?

Couldn't find a jug, but I hope this will do:

Posted by Dakota on 11-25-09 at 03:29 PM
*walks past Santa*

I won't be making a list and sending it to ol' St. Nick, but
I promise to be a little sugar and a little spice, a little naughty and a little nice,

'cause I just want you here tonight
holding on to me so tight
what more can I do
Baby all I want for Christmas is you

Mariah says it so well:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRmkDuQqw_8

I'm not confessing to anything because I'm not on the list of suspects. Heeeheeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Agman Rocks!

Posted by suzzee on 11-25-09 at 05:25 PM
Which is verrrry suspicious..........

"It's No Mystery Entry"
Posted by suzzee on 12-01-09 at 09:16 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-09 AT 11:36 AM (EST)

Well you've all done it now. Look at him, just look. The once honorable, clean cut image of holiday cheer has joined the ranks of us. He's despoiled, tanked, tainted and otherwise crowned the Loser for Losers.

It's no mystery that he succumbed to island policy and we should be (but we're not) ashamed of ourselves. Someone throw a tarp over this picture of debauchery so we can get back on track here in the lodge.

Since "Santa" won't be coming up for air any time soon we'll peek in his bag (no kiddies, not that one)and get ourselves a present. Just pick one of the 5 gifts for your very own and you'll get the associated "mystery points" added to your score.

Then answer a couple of questions before heading off to the Lodge Bar and Woopie Emporium for drinks and a snack while we watch the next episode of Survivor:

Pick a Present:

OMG socks, it had to be socks.

Aunt Millie always makes the cutest things!

Add this to your collection!

Wow, just what everyone needs. wow

This just svcks.

OK, finally answer these two for 27 points each:

1. Which of the Survivors buys the Clue that helps in the Immunity Challenge?

2. Who is the bootee and takes the Walk of Shame?

Get going kiddies!

Bad girls have all the fun

"RE: It's No Mystery Entry"
Posted by tribephyl on 12-01-09 at 09:54 PM
My present choice will be...
The duo of chia pets. I don't care if they're worth nothing, I love plants and I love pets, so I'm happy regardless of their value.

The question/answer section:
1. Jaison

2. Shambo

Posted by agman on 12-01-09 at 11:05 PM
I'll take the bowling ball becaue the holes in it remind me of the holes in my head, and because.................well on second thought we won't go there right now

My answers are as follows....pay attention now as I will probably forget them by tomorrow and may need help in rememebering them!

1. Rushell

2. Jaison

Knowing me, I have forgotten something. IT was funny, last week I had this string tied around my finger and can't remember what it was for.....hmmmm I wonder if I forgot something?????

Posted by Molaholic on 12-02-09 at 00:48 AM
Since I really need something warm on my feet:

1. Which of the Survivors buys the Clue that helps in the Immunity Challenge? Jaison

2. Who is the bootee and takes the Walk of Shame? Shambo

Was there somebody making Christmas '09 siggies?

Posted by agman on 12-02-09 at 02:25 PM

>Was there somebody making Christmas '09
>siggies?

I'm not sure if mine are considered to be "in vouge" anymore, but I'd be happy to make you one!....Just Let me know what you'd like

Posted by bystander on 12-02-09 at 02:50 PM
You make siggies?

*Boggle*

Posted by suzzee on 12-02-09 at 10:16 PM
Thas jus naaasty

Posted by agman on 12-02-09 at 11:28 PM
>
>*Boggle*

*pulls collar up around ears, hat over face and walks away whistling*

hope nobody notices the smirk on my face!

Posted by suzzee on 12-02-09 at 10:24 PM
In vogue?!? Of course your siggies are, silly boy.

just call me Suzzee Snowflake, anything else is up to you and your imagination.

Posted by agman on 12-03-09 at 01:07 AM

Posted by suzzee on 12-03-09 at 08:58 AM
Holy Carp! Overnight delivery no less. You da MAN!!

Winterized and In Vogue by Agman 2009

Posted by suzzee on 12-03-09 at 09:01 AM
I just had to see this siggie again >snicker< Thanks so much Agman

Posted by suzzee on 12-03-09 at 09:17 AM
forehead smack Almost forgot to play, sheesh.

This is the only one I didn't get IRL....yet.

1. Jaison

2. John

Posted by jbug on 12-03-09 at 11:07 AM
Best Recipe for Nekid Neanderthal goes to JBug, This soup will be a contender for the Campbell’s Best New Soup or Drain Cleaner contest.

I don't understand this reputation I have for not being able to cook.......

I might need one of these......
to do this.....

1. Which of the Survivors buys the Clue that helps in the Immunity Challenge?
JOHN

2. Who is the bootee and takes the Walk of Shame?
JOHN

Posted by kingfish on 12-03-09 at 11:09 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-09 AT 11:16 AM (EST)

It was hard, today. Very hard. I had to decide whether I should continue to trail Dakota to find out why she went off the Mystery Radar this week, or to attend to that vat of Tequila that was calling my name.

<Vat of Tequila>"Oh Kingfishie...come over here, Drink Me... Drink me..."

As it turned out both objectives were obtainable as Dakota was also being lured by the same vat. So, I was able to use my powers of subtle flattery...

"Hey Dakota, Nice Tits. You mind if I ogle them for a while?"

...to put her at ease while I ply her with shots and get her to loosen her tongue with my auto-hypnotic super subtle powers of figuring out what the hell she's up to, and maybe I'll find the answer to this weeks' mystery.

"Say, while I'm innocently ogling your expansive honkers (mind if I just try one beep?) why don't you tell me if you did the Mystery bit this week, and if so what was it, and how did you do it, and if there is a reason, why did you do it?"

It was about at this point that I realized that using my auto hypnotic powers might have been a mistake, I was watching two brown circles go to and fro, to and fro, to and fro...dizzy...dizzy…Too late I realized I was falling for the oldest trick in the book, the "Rapture of the Boobies".

I woke up later with no memory of what information I had wrestled out of her, why I was dripping in sweat and naked, and why she was giggling. I also have no clue about who emptied the vat of Tequila (Dangerous Dan had knowing but enigmatic look, or maybe he was just unconscious and someone painted eyes on his closed lids) but I do know that it was two full days before I could walk unassisted again, and still had no clue as to what if any crime Dakota had perpetrated on Loser Island.

Santa's Present - Socks. Socks come in handy for a lot of different uses.

Hut (two - three - four) cam on:

1. Jaison
2. John

(the theme this week is "J" names.

Posted by bystander on 12-03-09 at 12:13 PM
I'll pick the Chia Pet

1. Jaison
2. John

Posted by CTgirl on 12-03-09 at 03:12 PM
I pick

because that scene makes me laugh every.time.I.see.it!!

1. Which of the Survivors buys the Clue that helps in the Immunity Challenge? Jaison

2. Who is the bootee and takes the Walk of Shame? John

I was in NYC yesterday seeing the Christmas show at Radio City. I brought home a little present for guppie and the rest of the guys:

Dash Away by Agman - bobbled by Tribe

"Vix Pix"
Posted by Kermit the Vixen on 12-03-09 at 03:24 PM
<shriek> PRESENTS! Well, let's see. I asked everyone I know for a Chia Pet this year so I kinda' think I'll be getting one of those. I got a bunny suit last year, which I love. My bowling ball is still in good condition, and what do I need a vaccuum for? Please. I've got "people" for that.

(shrugs)

I guess I can always use more socks.

1. Jaison
2. John
3. Pizza

Because pizza is always good for bonus points.

Posted by Wallflower66 on 12-03-09 at 07:26 PM
I'll take the
(It does come with a maid, right?)

2. Who is the bootee and takes the Walk of Shame? John