URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1040
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Erika's excuses"

Posted by iloverob on 09-14-06 at 09:35 AM
I don't buy this argument (at least coming from Erika) that she was playing Boogie too but because she is a woman she's considered a Ho instead of a good player.

If she was playing Boogie then why didn't she say in the DR that she was playing him? Instead she was talking about meeting her mate and having babies with him. Even after Janelle told her she was being played she said 'I can't help it, he's so cute' gag!

I think it is a little lame to try to change history. I'd respect her more if she just said 'I got played. I'm embarrased, but I'll get over it.' I'd probably even have some sympathy for her then.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Erika's excuses"
Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 09-14-06 at 12:06 PM
I heard the same thing from Danielle that, because she's a woman, she was a villain in BB3, but because Will and Mike are men, they're considered great players. It's completely false, at least from this end of things.

Will and Danielle were both considered great players. The difference is this - Danielle badmouthed everyone in the diary room. Will was "delightfully evil." Danielle was just plain evil.

If Janelle and Erika had thought to play the guys into "showmances" they would be considered geniuses; Erika's just mad that she didn't think of it first and got played. She's not a ho for being a woman; she's a ho for buying Boogie's lines hook, line, and sinker.

Plenty of great players have been seen as disgusting by us here at RTW. I don't know a lot of Brian Heidik fans, for example. And while Jonny Fairplay played a heck of a game, he didn't win himself too many fans. Both of them were seen as vile because, frankly, they were. Yet some people claim Ami from Vanuatu got no respect because she was a woman when, in reality, it was her man-hating, rather unpersonable attitude that did that.

Erika got run over. I didn't see it coming; I thought she had the game won. But she didn't, and there's no use denying why she lost now. She got played. Granted, it was by the understudy, but she lost to a second-rate Will. That just goes to show how far and away better than anyone Chilltown was at this game.