URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID47
Thread Number: 104
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Dave Smith is NOT good looking"

Posted by lovethisreality on 09-24-03 at 04:10 PM
I have to say I was sooo looking forward to this one and the idea was great, European women....but what in their right mind made this choose david smith.....nice or not...he is just plain and not good-looking at all. ok has a nice body but that boring face of his is not going to keep me interested a whole season. Mariott may have been as a dumb as a stump but at least he was somewhat fun to look at....what were they thinking!!!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Dave Smith is NOT good looking"
Posted by SurvivorBlows on 09-24-03 at 05:15 PM
They might be thinking what most viewers were thinking back in January... that imagine how much more fun it might have been to watch the show if instead of chasing after a rich handsome stud, the women were all chasing after some kind of shriveled old man.

Personally, I'd have liked to see Paul Hogan (the butler) as this season's Joe...

-SB

Posted by StarryLuna on 09-25-03 at 04:09 PM
LOL Paul as this season's Joe would have been hilarious! From what I've seen of Dave in the commercials, I don't think he's bad looking at all. I thought Evan looked like an ape-man (and acted like one too, so I guess it's fitting...) I kept waiting for his knuckles to drag on the ground. The new Joe Millionaire is much better looking to me then Evan will ever be.

Posted by Ksmith on 09-27-03 at 04:18 PM
Sounds like to me that he's turned you down a couple of times. I happen to know him very well. He is the best guy you will ever meet. He is an awesome bareback rider and will do anything for his friends. I wish him the best of luck, and remember this- he will become famous and then what will you be saying. "IF you don't have anything nice to say, just don't say anything at all"