URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID21
Thread Number: 104
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"9/11 Video"

Posted by L82LIFE on 09-18-02 at 05:37 PM
I recieved the video "9/11-The Filmmakers Commemorative
Edition" for my b-day on Monday. I had seen part of this on CBS last week, and was stunned by it. It was filmed by two brothers, Jules and Gedeon Naudet, who were making a documentary on a probie(rookie) at Engine 7, Ladder 1 when the WTC was attacked.

They were inside the lobby of Tower 1 shortly after the first plane hit and the scenes are incredible. I watched it the whole way through last night. It is so powerful and intense that you have to see this if you get a chance. Has anyone else had a chance to see this video?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"On TV"
Posted by AyaK on 09-18-02 at 05:54 PM
Parts of the Gaudet video were aired as a 2-hour special on CBS during the winter, and I saw it then. Very powerful footage.

"RE: On TV"
Posted by Femme on 09-18-02 at 07:53 PM
Yes, I saw it then as well. The images from that particular video are still in my head. Very powerful, indeed.

Femme

"RE: 9/11 Video"
Posted by PackMan on 09-18-02 at 07:50 PM
My wife and I watched the two-hour CBS special last week. It was a very moving piece. It really made me appreciate the fine work and heroic efforts of our nation's firemen and police officers.

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to find time to do it again? - Anonymous