URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 104
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Shakes the Clown"

Posted by 34rancher on 10-01-01 at 02:21 PM
Hopefully you recognize the username from somewhere else. What is up? The show is hilarious. We have been looking for you to show up lately. If you do not recognize the user name, I know that you are probably looking forward to this winter as ski pro.
Hope to see you over there soon.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"hey Rancher!"
Posted by shakes the clown on 10-01-01 at 02:52 PM
Hey buddy, how are the farm reports going this year?

Haven't been over to the other site in quite a while since i've been so preoccupied with the whole Love Cruise thing, but its nice to see our SOX recover and have a pretty decent season.

A couple more wins and we catch the ScRubs!

Tell all the boys I said hi and I'll try and remember my user name over there so I can log in after the show this week and see what you all think....its been a long time waiting and its good to hear you guys haven't forgotten!

GO SOX

Guess who?

"RE: hey Rancher!"
Posted by 34rancher on 10-01-01 at 10:22 PM
Hey Shakes. Yeah, the Sox are doing better, too bad about all of the injuries. I love the show. You seem to be one of the most rational and logical on the show. The dance thing was hilarous. A white jewish guy from Chicago dancing? Yikes! I'll check back when I go watch the show, via tape delay. Hope that the show has been good for a career.

Posted by FWC on 10-01-01 at 10:46 PM
What's shakin', Shakes. Ranch posted a link. How's it going?

Yes, we did manage to not completely suck. That's a relief.

Posted by cheeses_h_rice on 10-01-01 at 11:14 PM
Hey "Shakes."

As probably one of the very few WSI folks to actually watch and enjoy "Love Cruise" (in the very trashy sense of the term), let me say hi and can you please kill Toni and Adrian and Anthony?

"RE: Grand Prize Game"
Posted by Dakota on 10-02-01 at 01:03 AM
Little did we know that the only sign of intelligence on Love Cruise would be a guy from Chicago whose head spins! He's the second most famous and loveable clown from the Windy City. Can't wait to see who wins the Grand Prize Game!

Posted by WinningUgly on 10-02-01 at 06:41 PM
Hey Shakes/Sonny!

Love your show! That had to be a riot. I turned on the 1st episode about 5-10 minutes into the show, saw that Titanic Swim Team shirt & new it was you! Hope this makes you a big enough star to get a shot at singing the 7th inning stretch at Wrigley. I remember your plans for that! You'll have to stop by WSI and check out the rest of the Sox Army! Later/Good Luck!

Posted by WinningUgly on 10-02-01 at 06:46 PM