URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1039
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The View"

Posted by Lasann on 09-13-06 at 08:29 PM
Anyone know how to see today's The View? My sister tells me that Rosie was very, very rude to Booger. I want to watch him get his "just deserts" like Erica got her's last night!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The View"
Posted by MandyM on 09-13-06 at 10:48 PM
Here you go Lasann:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI7BhZ0q5x4&eurl=

I thought she was funny and I thought Boogie took it pretty good. She was MEAN but she did it in a funny way. I bet it made Erika feel better.

MM I just wish that there was a way that I could choose for others not to be bigots. - HD

Cool Tune!

Posted by HistoryDetective on 09-13-06 at 11:00 PM
Excellent.

Thanks, Lasann and Mandy.

Posted by Just Plain Bill on 09-14-06 at 01:45 AM
<<I thought she was funny and I thought Boogie took it pretty good. She was MEAN but she did it in a funny way. I bet it made Erika feel better.>>

I thought Rosie was hilarious and expressed the feelings that many viewers have for this sad excuse for a man.

I don't think Erika got much of an esteem boost but she did get to do a little 'recovery' work on the dignity side. Unfortunately I think the feelings she expressed on the show were close to accurate. Remember Robert? Booger is just a more successful version.

Posted by Lasann on 09-14-06 at 08:44 AM
MM, thanks so much. I thought that Rosie used humor and her snarkiness, but wasn't as cruel as my sister thought.

I hope I can lay BBAS to rest now!

It a Tribe original!!!

Posted by Ellehcar71 on 09-15-06 at 01:22 PM
You know what surprised me most about this clip? Booger was kind of dressed like an adult, rather than a 12-yr-old! But would it have killed someone to iron his collar? I'm sure Erica would've been glad to!