URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1039
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Howie's "crush""

Posted by nailbone on 07-21-06 at 02:38 PM
Didja see Howie playing with Will's hair last night, and giving him a little neck rub?

Of course you did, cuz the producer's made sure that you did.

And did you see how creeped out Will was by it?

Of course you did.

So...strategy? Or Howie being Howie?

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Howie's "crush""
Posted by bdemoney on 07-21-06 at 03:03 PM
I think it's just a case of Howie, being Howie. I would like to give him more credit, but just don't feel it's deserved.

Plus he seemed to have a crush on Beau last season as well, and nothing ever became of that strategy-wise.

Although, perhaps just a small part of him thinks he is winning over CT this way, by making them uncomfortable instead?

Howie really came across better last season when he had Rachel around to talk some sense into him (at least as far as I'm concerned).

Posted by tamarama on 07-21-06 at 04:16 PM
I suspect it started as Howie being Howie, but once Will started being kinda mean about it, Howie switched it up and is now trying to be as creepy as possible about it.

I think he's concsiously trying to skeeve Will out just a bit.

Whether or not this will have any real value as a strategy, I don't know. But I do think it's pretty funny.

Posted by Reality_Tv_fan_90 on 07-21-06 at 05:41 PM
Sometimes I kind of think Howie might be bi. Like his "crush" on Will. And how he was looking at Beau in the shower last year. Howie in hilarious, but creepy. To me Howie is one of those ppl you (I personally) half love, half hate. But that time it showed him get out of the shower without a towel on, i thought i was gonna barf.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 07-21-06 at 11:56 PM
'Bi' as opposed to what? Gay? Straight?

I rule out the later.

Posted by Catherine on 07-21-06 at 09:27 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-21-06 AT 09:28 PM (EST)

I'm hoping it's strategy, but don't really think it is.

Posted by JustBNMe on 07-22-06 at 04:11 AM
Howie is doing it to creep Will out and to be annoying. I don't believe Howie is bi sexual at all. Besides Kaysar is much nicer, smarter and interesting than Will is. Heck even James or Marcallas is better than Will. I can't see Howie having a crush on the pasty skinned, weakling, boring, pansy Will. Will is so not Howie's type.

Posted by nazpink on 07-22-06 at 11:15 PM
I don't think he actually has a "crush" on the guy. I think Howie did truly see him as the "Godfather" of BB, but when Will got a little nasty with his comments Howie seemed to up the creepiness. I don't think Howie's the brightest strategy player but I do think he enjoys getting under people's skin to stir things up and get them a little annoyed and off their game. Plus, I think Howie likes the attention and let's face it he's not going to get it being the normal guy in the house nor will he be known for great strategic play so what else is there but acting a fool and stretching the boundries.

Posted by DivineWine on 07-25-06 at 09:05 PM
I haven't quite figured out what Howie is doing. I really think he's just playing with Will's head to creep him out, to throw him off a little. Howie is one crazy dude....I love him to death. Just watching the expressions on his face are priceless.