URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1034
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Morons till the very end..."

Posted by HairGUy on 09-12-06 at 10:26 PM
It's nice to see that the "all stars" were very consistent this year and not only morons while playing the game, but when it came down to the final vote for the winner, they all (except Marcellas)voted in true moron fashion. This has been one big All Star Joke. Let's hope they NEVER have another "All Star" season. BORING.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Morons till the very end..."
Posted by nailbone on 09-12-06 at 11:37 PM
I dunno. I think Booger played the game better than Erika...which ain't saying much.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

"Agree"
Posted by AyaK on 09-12-06 at 11:59 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-06 AT 00:01 AM (EST)

For me, the defining moment of the Boogie-Erika relationship came in a discussion between Boogie and Will, when Boogie was begging Will to keep Erika because you should never underestimate how far a woman like that would go, especially if you can make her believe that she has a chance to move out of her parents' house.

Erika stayed around because Boogie saw her as his personal whore. That's all there was to it. From that standpoint, Boogie should have won, and the All-Stars got it right.

Which doesn't change the fact that the show sucked. Probst would have asked Kaysar about why he protected Will in the early going and how he fell into CT's trap. Probst would have asked Jase about why he wanted to be act like part of CT and whether he realized that would make him a target when Will was deflecting attention from himself and Boogie. Probst would have asked about the demise of the Legion of Doom. Probst would have asked Janelle about falling for Will's BS and looking like the next Anna Nicole Smith.

The Chenbot was lucky to escape without misprouncing Will's name.

"RE: Agree"
Posted by fedcamper on 09-13-06 at 02:54 AM
Based on these comments, I am nominating AyaK as America's choice for host of next season. Get rid of Chenbot along with repeat hamsters! There's a reason they slaughter the bulls after a fight- it just ain't the same the second time around!

"RE: Agree"
Posted by Elaine0 on 09-13-06 at 07:10 AM
I am no fan of Julie Chen and I am a fan of Probst, but you need to cut her a bit of a break. She only had about 10 minutes for interviews unlike the hour Probst gets.

The questions were obviously asked earlier or they were told what would be asked since they had a montage to go with each answer. I doubt Chenbot was the one that made the decision on which to use.

Posted by HistoryDetective on 09-13-06 at 07:07 AM
I think Booger played the game better than Erika...which ain't saying much.

I agree --- but I still wanted Erika to win. Just as a gut reaction, she made my skin crawl less than Booger.

Posted by maryellennaco on 09-13-06 at 00:16 AM
With you 100%!!! Complete giant pantload of a show. Ugh. Let us never again hear or see the word "dolce" as it refers to Booger.
Just come up with some NEW people every season, it'll work a lot better. Give Julie some talking points. Move the house to the mountains. SOMETHING... ANYTHING... But mainly, FORGET THE ALL-STARS!! B-o-r-i-n-g....zzzzzzzzzzz......... huh?

Posted by JoshInSGV on 09-13-06 at 00:40 AM
My dislike for Booger was always greater than my disdain for Erika. But, I gotta admit that he played the game better than she did, which is not saying much, considering that Booger rode Will's coattails throughout much of the show. The houseguests got it right. They voted for the best player. I'm not sure if Marcellas was just throwing Erika the sympathy vote or if he was just expressing his bitterness against CT. Personally, I thought it was a fair outcome considering the two bottomfeeders that were left at the end.

Posted by nazpink on 09-13-06 at 08:51 AM
Boogie did deserve the money more than Erika and it was basically no surprise that he won it. I knew that Marcellus would definately give her his vote, but it was more based on the fact that CT was always "throwing him under the bus" and were the ones who had him voted out opposed to Erika who really did nothing to him. Erika's strategy was more about finding her prince charming and father to her unborn child than it was about winning the game. The fact that Erika actually said that she was playing Boogie was absolutey delusional. No one on the live feeds nor anything that I saw on the show indicated such a play by Erika, talk about a weak arguement just to save face.

I will also say that Boogie definately rode Will's coat tails, but at the same time he did hold his own a lot more than some of the others in the house. He at least participated and gave some imput rather than just mindlessly wandering around until it came time to make a vote.

I will also agree that this Allstars really stunk. I think the only entertaining aspect of this season's game was Will and Boogie's weasel behavior and how much the rest of the dummies believed it or at least didn't have enough gumption to do anything about it. I would rather see new people and heck I would love a better host. I would also love better producers who would at least give Chenbot decent questions to ask.

Posted by Mr Black on 09-13-06 at 11:07 PM
THIS SHOW SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by cambo on 09-14-06 at 02:06 AM
Yeah, even though I loved Chilltown (or at least Will), it was disappointing how the entire house went along with whatever they said for basically the entire season. It's almost as if they won HOH every week!

Posted by Lasann on 09-14-06 at 08:48 AM
Well I don't think it sucked. Yeah the final two did, but then again the last 3 final 2 sucked. New people don't seem to change that fact.

Will and Boogie made the show, alto I can't stand Boggie he was a good sidekick to Will.

It a Tribe original!!!