URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID49
Thread Number: 103
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Hank and Joe are both control freaks"

Posted by harris8210 on 08-28-03 at 02:15 PM
...and boring.

I think that's what Hank's groping was really all about, Lisa is something he wants to own not someone he really cares for.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Hank and Joe are both control freaks"
Posted by HappyDayz on 08-28-03 at 02:22 PM
Hank's so-called groping consisted of a hand on her leg...which he moved to her knee! Doesn't anyone remember Evan having his hand on her a$$ when they were at the skating rink...on their second date! Hank was lost in the moment, thrilled to have her home with him, and Lisa was just as in the moment as he (she had her hand on the back of his head, running her fingers through his hair). I think Hank has fallen head over heels....he looked totally dejected talking about "the pain" of her dating the other guys.

Posted by harris8210 on 08-28-03 at 03:05 PM
> Hank was lost in
>the moment, thrilled to have
>her home with him<<

You could be right, but I still get a control freak vibe from him. The fact that Dom and Renda dislike him in the house (whereas they don't dislike Evan, also a leading contender)makes me wonder about his real personality.

I think HE thinks he is the leading contender, so it will be interesting to see where he goes with that in upcoming weeks!

Posted by Schnookie Palookie on 08-28-03 at 03:08 PM
Don't forget, this show is being edited. Things may be said about all the guys, including Evan, and we aren't seeing it all.

Posted by gopher1956 on 08-28-03 at 03:21 PM
As much as I tried to deny my initial gut feelings, I tend to "feel" the same way. Something about Hank just gives me the willies. His military, good old boy, intolerance of the "pretty boy" types like Renda and Evan is just a little intimidating. I would hate to see him in a bar after a few beers if one of those guys innocently winked at Lisa....admiring her dazzling good looks. He strikes me as a possessive sorta guy who'd go postal and hurt somebody..."Mr. Hyde" might not be too far a stretch....Evan is charming..impulsive...and would wink in a heartbeat...Renda might be a little more careful