URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1029
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Live Feeds Monday 8/28 "

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-28-06 at 09:04 AM
I thought I would start off todays discussion, today we will see the POV Ceremony, Janelle comes off Danielle goes up and proceeds to make the rest of her time in the house miserable for Erika.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Live Feeds Monday 8/28 "
Posted by sarasota55 on 08-28-06 at 10:17 AM
Any thoughts on the "twist" set for Thursday? And isn't it a double elimination??

Posted by Bebo on 08-28-06 at 10:33 AM
There is already a thread started to speculate on the details of the double elimination. Please keep this thread on-topic by limiting discussion to the events on today's live feeds.

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-28-06 at 12:28 PM
Danielle was up early, cleaned up the kitchen, did some laundry and tried to get back to sleep. I don't see her on camera, but read that she is sleeping outside.

Here's a couple of clips from last night.

Daneille yelling at Erika
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVDgztSnlR4

Danielle trying to get in HOH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBbM9tO3SQg

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 08-28-06 at 12:42 PM
Dani was crazy last night. I think she is feeling it this morning. The hang over and the embarrassment.

Posted by bdemoney on 08-28-06 at 01:12 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-06 AT 01:15 PM (EST)

You know maybe Dani didn't go about telling Erika the right way, but I actually agree with what she told her last night.

When Erika gets home and watches the show she's going to realize she should have kept Dani in the game. Dani does have Erika's back and CT certainly does not. In fact it sounds like she is the next one they want gone. Now that they have used her to the full extent possible.

Posted by nailbone on 08-28-06 at 02:23 PM
When Erika gets home and watches the show she's going to realize she should have kept Dani in the game. Dani does have Erika's back and CT certainly does not.

It's been that way with all the evictees. They thought someone (James, Dani, whoever) had their back, only to have Will manipulate it away.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by Sketchyboi on 08-28-06 at 01:39 PM
Yes, Danielle freaked out last night. It was actually very hard to watch her meltdown at the HOH door.

However, and I am not a Danielle fan, I understand why this is hitting her so hard. Dani and Erika have been a unit of sorts for some time now. It is purely through the manipulation of Chill Town that Dani is going home and Dani knows it. That would be difficult for any "friend" to stomach from someone they know is being completely manipulated, leaving them hung out to dry.

Posted by CattyChat on 08-28-06 at 04:29 PM
Thanks for posting these, Elaine. All the good stuff happens after I fall asleep. Two points:

1. NOW I know how Dani could have been in an alliance with James, they're both a bit crazy! LOD should be Legion of the Demented.

2. If Danielle was REALLY smart, she should have laid everything out to both Erika & Janelle yesterday about the LOD with CT since day 2, come clean about James' alliance with CT and how they keep breaking their "Deals to the end" and "scumbagging" every one. If Dani would question Erika & Janie about what CT promised them, maybe the light bulb would have went off & the girls could have gotten together against CT before it was too late. Danielle, you're a LOUSY player. You had nothing to lose after E told you yesterday afternoon you wewre going up, you should have aired out all of CT's dirty laundry.

IMHO, Danielle made her bed and now she has to lie in it. Good riddance to "Miss Know it All."

"Veto Ceremony"
Posted by Elaine0 on 08-28-06 at 12:36 PM
Will be today at 11:30 BBT.

"Hungover?"
Posted by shabalaba on 08-28-06 at 01:21 PM
I was reading yesterday's thread on the live feeds and didn't see it mentioned but was Danielle drunk when she went pounding on the HOH room door to confront Ericka? did she finally make it in to talk to her?
Thanks

"RE: Hungover?"
Posted by bdemoney on 08-28-06 at 01:25 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-06 AT 01:27 PM (EST)

Shab, I'm not positive but it sure seemed to me like Dani had been drinking last night. Also I'm not sure if she was ever let into the HOH room. Last I had read Erika went into the bathroom to hide from Dani's tirade.

So far from today's live feeds the only interesting exchange has been Erika by herself...(from TV clubhouse)

A few minutes ago on her way out to lay on the trampoline. Erica says...

"I hate my life and I hate you too" (pointing to the camera)

Then she lays on the trampoline and starts again, "I hate my life, I hate this game, I have Mike Boogie for talking me into this, I hate Will....."

Since there is still about 90 minutes until the POV ceremony I wonder if there is any chance Erika will change her mind last minute. Although I'm sure this is just wishful thinking on my part that SOMEONE would stand up to CT's wishes. Those guys are just too good sometimes.

Posted by shabalaba on 08-28-06 at 01:37 PM
Thanks bdemoney.
That Ericka is some number...clueless. When she asked Mike who he would take to the final 2...he HESITATED!! She wants to believe him so badly she is overlooking the huge clues. Like Howie so eloquently put it "Bros before Hoes"...and that pretty much sums it up for CT in a nutshell so to speak.

Posted by Shoegirl on 08-28-06 at 01:53 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-06 AT 01:54 PM (EST)

I watched the whole thing live and I belive Dani was a little drunk she was slurring her words alot and repeating things over and over. They did get wine and beer last night but not a lot.

It is mean/sad what Erika is doing to Dani but Dani would have done it to Erika.

Edited to say: Thsi is just a small portion of the drama.

Posted by AyaK on 08-28-06 at 01:56 PM
>Dani would have done it to Erika.

What evidence is there of that?

Posted by Shoegirl on 08-28-06 at 02:11 PM
She has said it to Chill town many times.

Posted by Sketchyboi on 08-28-06 at 02:17 PM
>>Dani would have done it to Erika.
>
>What evidence is there of that?
>

I completely agree. There is no evidence of that. People say a lot of things in this game, depending on whom they are speaking to, but actions speak louder. No actions of Dani have been against Erika.

Posted by Shoegirl on 08-28-06 at 02:23 PM
Well she was in the LOD without Erika. Who would she have turned on after Janie and CG where gone? Will/Boogie? No because then she would have been the otherones target.

I am not defending Erika. She is a BAD friend and the ulimate floater. But Dani is no saint in this game. And frankly with how high and mighty she acts I think she needed to get knocked off her pedastool.

"high and mighty"
Posted by realityshowgeek on 08-28-06 at 09:06 PM
I don't get this "high and mighty" description of Danielle. I don't get the feeds, but haven't seen any evidence of it on the show, only here. Could it be she's not groveling at Janelle's feet that make her high and mighty? THE NERVE!!!

"RE: high and mighty"
Posted by Snidget on 08-29-06 at 06:48 AM
Not so much.

Mostly it is believing her own hype that she is the best player to never have won BB, and that she knows everything in the game and what everyone is up to, except for realizing that Will has engineered pretty much every boot in the house and is playing everyone.

She was handed her wins as much as anyone in the game as much as anyone, but she seems to feel she earned hers when everyone else was given theirs.

Just that sort of thing.

"yep..."
Posted by AugustGirl on 08-29-06 at 07:28 AM
Not to mention by Danielle's own admission she made a final 2 pact with James, and another with Erika, both on Day 2. She then hooked up with CT and James for Legion of Doom, knowing full well it did not include Erika and she agreed with CT and James that Erika needed to go.

She verbally pounded on Erika this weekend when Erika told her knew she could not beat Danielle in a final 2 matchup. The thing is, if James was still in the game Danielle would have done the same to Erika (cut her loose at some point). A person can't take two people to the Final 2. Dani was going to have to make a decision between the two at some point, but as it happened CT made the decision for her by evicting James last week.

Both Dani and Erika made several different alliances and both of them were going to have to cut one of them loose before too long. The house did Dani's dirty work for her by ousting James. Unfortunately for Erika she needed to do her own dirty work as HOH and unfortunately for Dani, Erika choose Boogie over her.

I don't fault Dani for being upset with Erika, but Dani's behavior that night was pretty rude.

Posted by AyaK on 08-28-06 at 01:55 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-06 AT 01:57 PM (EST)

>Also I'm not sure if she was ever let into the HOH room.

No. Will slept in there with Erika, because he wanted to make sure that she stayed away from Dani. He said he was mad at Boogie, because Boogie should have been there for Erika.

I LOVED his pitch that she should give Boogie 6-8 weeks after the show to see if they had anything. As if Boogie's going to give her a second thought after she gets booted this week (either at the second boot on Thursday or in the boot after that).

Dani sure seemed drunk last night, if repeating things dozens of times, over and over, is in line with her drinking behavior.

Of course, since Will wasn't spending 100% of his time with Janie, she spent the night talking to CG. Whether an independent thought formed in her head, I don't know.

Posted by AZ_Leo on 08-28-06 at 02:40 PM
Whether an independent thought formed in her head, I don't know.

I'm sure if one did, Will will remove it well before it becomes a fully formed idea.

A tribephyl original

Posted by realityshowgeek on 08-28-06 at 09:08 PM
she always giggle when she gets a thought. My guess is thinking tickles her brain.

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-28-06 at 02:14 PM
Erika & George were outside talking about last night earlier. Then she went back to the HOH to talk with Will. He said he'll protect her from Danielle because he said she will corner Erika for a couple of hours telling her everything she did wrong in the game. (I'm sure she will. I've heard her to it to everyone else.)

Will & Erika are having breakfast. George is there too. No sign of the other 3. Maybe Boogie is still hiding under his bed. Nice of him to let Erika take the heat for doing what he wanted.

Posted by Sketchyboi on 08-28-06 at 02:21 PM
>Maybe Boogie
>is still hiding under his
>bed. Nice of him
>to let Erika take the
>heat for doing what he
>wanted.

Not sure if I want to applaud Boogie's gaming ability here, or bash Erikas denseness for being so easily manipulated, but, either way, it is fair for Dani to feel betrayed and blindsided.

Posted by bdemoney on 08-28-06 at 02:22 PM
Of course Will is going to "protect" Erika from Dani. Gosh, this guy is so good. He knows if Erika has any alone time with Dani she may actually be able to talk some sense into Erika yet. And get her to place Will up on the block instead of Dani.

Granted Will wouldn't go home with Janelle and Boogie doing the voting, but CG would and that is not in Will's game plan. He needs Dani gone......

Posted by happybarb on 08-28-06 at 02:29 PM
Has the POV ceremony actually happened yet? I'm sorry...my timeline is off. I don't know what is when. I know Janie won the veto...just wonder if Erika will really put up Dani.

Posted by Snidget on 08-28-06 at 03:05 PM
at 11:58 BBT (2:58 EDT) it is reported the feeds went to flames, and I suspect that is the veto ceremony going on.

Posted by RMAZING AACE on 08-28-06 at 02:31 PM
Been on jokers all night and this morning and I haven't seen Boogie mentioned in about 24 hours... where is he??

Posted by AyaK on 08-28-06 at 03:11 PM
Sleeping. When he finally got up, Will asked if he was going for the sleep championship.

Will and Boogie were talking about the vote on Dani. Apparently Erika asked for Dani to get at least one sympathy vote so she won't be voted out unanimously, but Will insisted that it had to be unanimous, and his sheep said, "Baaaaa."

And we're in flames, so the PoV ceremony must be going on.

"And..."
Posted by AyaK on 08-28-06 at 03:31 PM
Feeds are back up. Didn't see any confirmation on PoV ceremony.

Will tells Boogie that Erika told him last night that Dani and Erika had a secret deal from Day 2 -- according to Erika, Dani told Erika that she was "her new Jason" (which explains Dani's ranting last night that Erika was supposed to be her Jason); he says this explains why Dani always came up with reasons for the LOD not to vote out Erika.

(Ed.: Erika's even dumber than I thought.)

Will says that his flirting with Janie worked too well, and Janie's in love with him. He and Boogie need to talk to CG at some point, since their plan is still to take CG to the final three ("The men are running the house."); they need to boot all the women in the next three boots, and they shouldn't worry much about the order. Boogie says he doesn't want to talk any more.

Will's now trying to convince Dani that CT is going to vote to keep her. We'll see if that works....

"RE: And..."
Posted by sarasota55 on 08-28-06 at 03:34 PM
Could the women on this show be more clueless?

Posted by QueenB615 on 08-28-06 at 03:38 PM
You know what? Janelle might not be as clueless as we all think. For one thing, despite everything else, she is still there. The next week will verify if she is truly clueless or not. If Janelle gets HOH, she needs to put CT up NOW. Or at the very least, Boogie and Erika. If she doesn't, then I will agree she is clueless and under Will's charms. For now, I want to think she is playing him as much as he is playing her. Cuz of course I am in the LOJ!

Posted by sarasota55 on 08-28-06 at 03:47 PM
I REALLY hope you are right about Janelle. It will renew my faith in womanhood!

Posted by sarasota55 on 08-28-06 at 03:49 PM
Are the producers/editors withholding info about the veto ceremony? Why hasn't the outcome been revealed?

Posted by Snidget on 08-28-06 at 03:53 PM
You have to wait for the hamsters to say something telling.

There is no announcement by BB on the live feeds with the results or anything.

Joker's has some discussions now up by Dani about who is voting for her/saving her butt so that confirms Janelle took herself off and Dani was put up.

Posted by Savahnna on 08-28-06 at 03:58 PM

>so that confirms Janelle took
>herself off and Dani was
>put up.

Well that just freed up a lot of "prime time" time for me. Now it'll be the CT/Sleezetown/Janelle show .....pretty sure CG's packing next.

DAMN that freak of nature and the slut. What a gross ending.

"PRAYING for the long shot.........."
Posted by Savahnna on 08-28-06 at 04:00 PM
Is there any freak chance Dani isn't leaving this week??

"RE: PRAYING for the long shot.........."
Posted by Snidget on 08-28-06 at 04:14 PM
Right now, only if she can get everyone so freaking drunk they forget the endless trying to get into the HOH room thing.

Incidents like that make it hard to keep someone around. You are much less sure about there actions and others prefer peeps they can predict to manipulate rather than those that go off in strange ways.

"Disagree"
Posted by AyaK on 08-28-06 at 04:24 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-06 AT 04:29 PM (EST)

That may be true earlier in the game, but right now the game is going exactly to Will's script. Last week was James' turn to go, and James went. This week is Dani's turn to go, and Will controls the vote, so Dani's going. Then, if the script holds, Erika goes, and then Janie, leaving an all-male final 3.

If Will's script called for Dani to stay, it would all be forgiven. But it doesn't. So Will will try to make it seem like a big deal. And the brainless women on the show will believe whatever Will tells them, so it will be a big deal.

"Agree"
Posted by Snidget on 08-28-06 at 06:26 PM
By itself it might not be enough to swing the vote, but it really didn't help her case.

I'd like to see once, just once, one of the hamsters make Will have to work for his script rather than doing something so stupid that all Will has to do is point at the person and shrug.

"RE: PRAYING for the long shot.........."
Posted by Savahnna on 08-28-06 at 04:32 PM
I only saw a YouTube clip of the HOH doorbell scene....Was it that big a deal in any decision making scheme of things??

Sure...she carried on like a raving maniac....but it's not like we're dealing with the poster children of mental health.....

Meanwhile......I did get to hear the 2 parts of the Dani Erika confrontation.....Dani did most of the talking....but I'm wondering why she didn't address what Erika's chances of winning next to say.......Will...CG....JANELLE??!!!! The only thing I could think of between her disclosing that or not would be.....IDK....a few or more drinks??

"No"
Posted by AyaK on 08-28-06 at 04:22 PM
No, Dani's gone.

Conversation between Will and Janelle. Will tells Janie that he lied to Dani, told her she was staying. Janie asks why? Will says it's what I do, lie to people -- makes good TV. That way, Dani won't give Erika a hard time all week.

Janie wants to have a personal discussion between the two of them. (Ed.: I think Will had her feelings pegged in his discussion with Boogie today. BTW, Will called the Boogie-Erika and Will-Janie showmances "Operation Double Date." ) Will asks her to hold it for two weeks. (Ed.: She won't want that discussion once Will has her booted.)

Janie says she's tired and wants to sleep. Will tells her to dream about him. Janie: "I always do."

Erika tells CG she feels bad about her actions. CG says it isn't like she had Dani sentenced to death.

And Dani is saying that she wants to go to DR -- she says she has some good quotes.

"RE: No"
Posted by Savahnna on 08-28-06 at 04:37 PM
You are right about Will's plan panning out....but WHY are they so sure that CG won't win HOH and by some freak thing be a major contenedr. Dani/CG?? Who would I be most afraid to be against final 2????????!!!!!!!!!

In either case......it'd be entertaining as hell!

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-28-06 at 04:29 PM
I didn't see this mentioned here, but Danielle asked Will if she is safe and he said yes.

Danielle is outside by herself and kept telling BB to call her to the DR because she has things to say. Then she said if she stays this week she needs to win HOH. She can't believe that Erika told her nobody can win against her in final 2.

Earlier Boogie (why is he in such a nasty mood?) talked with Will. Boogie planned to give Danielle a sympathy vote. Will told him Jani wanted to and Boogie got ticked off and yelled that she can't do that. Will said fine, but you can't either.

Posted by AyaK on 08-28-06 at 04:30 PM
I didn't see this mentioned here, but Danielle asked Will if she is safe and he said yes.

See post #26.

Posted by nailbone on 08-28-06 at 04:41 PM
Earlier Boogie (why is he in such a nasty mood?) talked with Will. Boogie planned to give Danielle a sympathy vote. Will told him Jani wanted to and Boogie got ticked off and yelled that she can't do that.

Idiots. they'll all end up giving her sympathy votes, and she'll stick around and George will be gone and they'll be screwed.

Will said fine, but you can't either.

So sit down, little lap dog. Sit and stay.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by QueenB615 on 08-28-06 at 04:47 PM
LMAO. That is so funny. That is exactly what Boogie is. Will's lap dog. He grosses me out. I PRAY he gets kicked out next. I don't know what Erika sees in him. She isn't exactly the hottest thing, but she has a nice body and Boogie is JUST GROSS. And his personality SUCKS.

I LOVE Will though. He is HILARIOUS. I just hope that Janelle is smart enough not to really be falling for all his B.S. I kind of think that it will be revealed she has been playing him as much as he has been playing her and she will be his downfall.

That is my greatest wish anyway. GO LOJ!

Posted by yamihooked on 08-29-06 at 00:31 AM
I'm really hoping Janelle will follow through on her DR promise to put up CT if she wins HOH.

I'd really like to see Janelle, CG, and Erika as the final three.

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-29-06 at 01:02 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-29-06 AT 01:03 AM (EST)

I am really hoping that Janelle will throw the next HOH and make CT do their own dirty work for a change. I think it would be really good tv for CG and Janelle agree to throw the next HOH on the first round leaving Will and Boogie to battle it out. Most likely, Boogie would win again because Will wont want to win it. Janelle and CG would likely be nominated. Janelle can fight for POV; win and make Boogie publically choose between Erika and Will obviously he chooses Will and nominates Erika. Janelle and Will vote out Erika.

The next HOH competition rolls around and we have CG, Will, Janelle, Janelle wins, nominates Boogie and Will, wins POV, keeps her nominations the same, Will is evicted.

Leaving CG, Janelle and Boogie to compete for the final HOH, and between those three I think Janelle can come out on top and win the final HOH and take Boogie with her (the only one she stands half a chance of winning against).

This scenario is highly unlikely but would be GREAT TV!!!

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-28-06 at 04:34 PM
After waiting a long time and not getting called to DR, Danielle goes back to bed.

"CT Officially Makes CG an Offer"
Posted by CattyChat on 08-28-06 at 05:32 PM
Well, they finally did it. CT & CG in the kitchen and CG starts out with "obviously one of you are making it to the end, I don't' know which" . . . Will & Boogie jump on it stating that they have had CG's back and kept him safe. Will adds, "I know you had my back, George." CT tells CG he is in a great position and it will be down to guys vs gals. Boogie says, "Bros before Hos."

CG tells CT that he wants a T-Shirt with "Chill Town" on it and the number 3 on the back with "Chicken Man." CG is happy to be a part of Chill Town.

(All these idiots in the house, if they would only talk to each other about the obvious. As I said above Dani deserves to be voted out this week for her stupidity, I expect more from her in regards to strategy than I do from Erika & Janelle.)

"What happened to Banana Bread?"
Posted by Issis257 on 08-28-06 at 07:20 PM
Hear Will telling Boogie in the by that they will take CG instead of Janelle final 3. Will; "she thinks she's marrying a doctor when she gets out of here."
When did they change strategy??? What did I miss??

"RE: What happened to Banana Bread?"
Posted by AyaK on 08-28-06 at 07:44 PM
Will said at least a week ago that CT should take CG to the final 3. Oh, and Will's full quote was somnething to the effect of <Janelle> thinks she marrying a doctor when she gets out of here, but that's not going to happen.

Will tells Boogie that he needs to have him back; he didn't like that lapse yesterday -- and Boogie needs to showmance Erika more (e.g., shoulder rubs). Will says that the ideal outcome would be for Janie to win HoH this week and boot Erika, and then Janie wouldn't be able to play for HoH the next week, so they could boot her. Will thinks it's better for Erika to go first because she could link up with CG, whereas Janelle will do whatever Will wants.

Will also says that they told him in DR that getting someone (Erika) to put up her best friend was an incredible coup, and that the producers are surprised that CT has survived intact to this point.

Erika tells CG that she never wanted to get married until now because her parents divorced when she was 2, and she was commitment-phobic as a result. (Ed.: Let's see what this week's fiasco does to her fear of commitment!)

CG and Erika discuss potential jury votes. (Ed.: As if they have any chance of seeing them.)

Everyone plans a dress-up date for tomorrow night. Will will bring Janelle, Boogie will bring Erika, and CG & Dani will pair up (since they're already married).

Posted by CattyChat on 08-28-06 at 07:48 PM
CT's strategy has been to have alliances with everyone and that hasn't changed. CT already discussed with Erika the money split when she became HoH & got her to agree with it.

CT has not discussed money with CG (which they won't, because they don't need to). It's obviously CT's plan to have both Erika & Janelle under the assumption they are going F3 with a money split between all 3 . . . this is to keep Janie & Erika confident that they are part of CT's alliance. CT is actually planning on taking CG to F3, because they think George will be easy to beat in the final challenge and the final 2 will be Will & Boogie. So, no need to talk money with George, because they obviously think CG will just ride them to the finals.

(It is so frustrating that all these idiots need to do is TALK to each other about CT and smarten up. I don't understand why Dani hasn't blown the lid off of the LOD alliance and get the ball rolling. Will deserves to win at this point and the others have no one to blame but themselves.)

"No sympathy."
Posted by Undertow12345 on 08-28-06 at 10:06 PM
I got no sympathy for Dani.
She got lied to?
Ouch..in big brother?...now who would have expected that?
This is her second time through too.
Howie got lied to.
James got lied to.
Janelle has been lied to the whole game.
Dani said she would get rid of Erika.....was she just planting seeds?..maybe..who cares..everything these hampsters say determines thier fate. Did she mean it...who cares..,.she said it.
Is Erika lame? Kinda..but at leats she has the emotion stability to handle this nutjob Dani.
She quite frankly..has a problem with booze. Its really coming out now.
She asks for booze and when it shows she damn near elbows people to get to the storeroom to get it. Its not good and she is not a very good person to live with right now.
Lots of people have been on the blaock so far without acting like such a emotional child.
She thinks..thought..she was the biggest baddest brain in the game..she woulf tell anyone that would listen how smart and savy she is...
Now she knows she is not and the real GAMEMASTER..Dr Wil..has just taken her to ego school and knocked her down about 50 pegs.
She made this bed when she went in with these others and she is going home.
Too bad. You lose.
She can be bitter and drink andembarass herself all she wants..she still got taken down by the master.

"RE: No sympathy."
Posted by how do people miss these things on 08-28-06 at 10:52 PM
just a guess but r u a will fan aren't u?

"RE: No sympathy."
Posted by Shoegirl on 08-29-06 at 04:44 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-29-06 AT 04:45 PM (EST)

Under Great post, and so true. I am not a Will fan and 100% agree! Dani got a taste of power and could not see past it.

Posted by yamihooked on 08-29-06 at 00:28 AM
So what are they agreeing to anyway?

Are they promising that if any one of the three makes it to the end and wins, that the money will be split 3 ways? Or is it merely that if all three make it to the final three, then the winner will split the money among the three of them?

Posted by robindobindoodledoo on 08-28-06 at 10:48 PM
The whole gang is hanging out on the tramp. Talking about "Real life".
Blackberries, sidekicks, etc.
what colognes they like/use.
Pretty dull stuff.

Posted by AyaK on 08-28-06 at 11:57 PM
And the female hamsters gave a shout-out to Joker's Update, TV Clubhouse and Survivor Sucks. But not to us.

Maybe they deserve to be played and dissed by CT.

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 08-29-06 at 01:01 AM

cg and will quizzing janie about her sponsors ages, income, marital status she keeps saying she doesnt have sponsor
they are just friends, oldest one is 4O maybe
boo mostly listening, cg is amazed
janie says she doesnt travel much anymore
her last trip was to dubai last january
Janie says she would not want to marry a sponsor
would prefer not to work though
she wants kids, 3 maybe, doesnt believe in a nanny
but will have a housekeeper

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 08-29-06 at 02:35 AM
Dani goes outside alone. Tells the camera 'why aren't you calling me in the diary room? Because I'm going home?' she mumbles...She lights a smoke and hides in the behind the back of the couch and smokes a cigarette. Then mumbles something about 'having to get HoH if she stays so she can evict Erika'.

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 08-29-06 at 02:38 AM
Will and Janelle staring at each other for long time...
Boogie asks don't you guys get uncomfortable looking at each other?
J: No
B: Just pretend you're looking at yourself in the mirror. (To Janelle) You better hope your BF has a football game the next day.
W: We're just friends.

Posted by yamihooked on 08-29-06 at 11:47 AM
Gods that's hilarious.

I feel bad for her on one level, but she's now targetting Erika because Erika has done her harm most recently. Last week it was Will because Will did her harm most recently.

Screw my previous enemies and any revenge I'd planned. I'm gonna focus on today's enemy and get even!

But check out Janelle, George, and Will. None of these folks ever announce to the camera that they are going to get even with someone. Their best revenge is simply outlasting the ones who worked against them. They don't even make it about enemies, but the people working against them take it that way and proceed to slowly go insane.

Dani had been yelling and bitching out Erika before the veto ceremony, simply because Erika told her she *might* put Dani up in Jani's place. If anything, this has made sure that Dani will go up and be evicted.

It's a wonderful example of how one brings down one's own karma on oneself.