URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1028
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"B.B.A.Stards Episode #22 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

Posted by Estee on 08-27-06 at 06:40 PM
Please keep all details of Erika's nominations (which will be Janelle, Janie, and, in an unprecedented move, J-Dog) on this thread until the West Coast gets to finish yawning in the face of complete predictability. Thank you.

Seriously. I gave up being stuck in traffic for this?

(Maybe if we're very lucky, George will snap during the food competition and try to eat Will's hair.)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #22 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by teacherkelly on 08-27-06 at 06:50 PM
I hope that they show a lot from the sequester house bc I am sure Marcellas is going nuts with Howie and James...two of his most favorite people.

Posted by Estee on 08-27-06 at 07:00 PM
I'll second that. I'd even like to see a Sequesterville channel on the live feeds. The Three Stooges have got to be having more fun (read: murder attempts) than the hamsters are.

Posted by bdemoney on 08-27-06 at 07:01 PM
I may be wrong but I believe they only show us sequester on the live version of the show. So I don't know if we will get to see James showing up there tonight or not. Although we might get lucky.....

Posted by Lasann on 08-27-06 at 07:06 PM
And Arnold what'shisname said on Housecalls that it is doubtful they will ever put a camera in sequester. He said the houseguests went through enough stress in the house and need to decompress. Whatever - we need to see more action from them. They are getting paid a bunch of money and I, for one, want to see one of them go off the edge!!

Posted by Buggy on 08-27-06 at 08:01 PM
They are getting paid a bunch of money and I, for one, want to see one of them go off the edge!!

Hell Lasann, we PAY to see them go over the edge!

Posted by AZ_Leo on 08-27-06 at 08:41 PM
Considering how much they are planning to do on Thursday they may just show the sequester stuff either tonight or Tuesday.

A tribephyl original

Posted by Estee on 08-27-06 at 08:20 PM
Danielle & Erika are finally starting to realize Will may have some degree of influence in the house. Y'think? The nominations are on track for Janelle & George, though. And why? Because Will has some degree of influence in the house.

Erika's HoH is a floral nightmare. (Hey! That's my season! No stealing!) Will gets a look at the S4 cast and is less than impressed. Well, no wonder. Jun and Alison. Duh.

Posted by Estee on 08-27-06 at 08:30 PM
Showmances Are Hazardous To Your Health: Will thinks he's playing Janelle. Janelle thinks flirting with Will is a good way to fight boredom. They share a DR. They share a hot tub. And the worst part? They look like a couple.

At least, they look a lot more natural than Erika & Mike, who meet in the HoH room to discuss nominations. Erika wants to get rid of Will. Mike wants to put the brakes on this plan before it gets into gear. Erika wants to know where Mike's loyalties really lie. Well, gee -- you use the word 'lie', that should be a big clue right there...

Oh, and Danielle wants Will really most extremely dead. Again.

Posted by CutsyTootsy on 08-27-06 at 08:31 PM
I'm here I just can't find anything to add as of yet.

Posted by Estee on 08-27-06 at 08:41 PM
...if I even try to describe the food competition, I am going to be banned before I hit the second sentence. I know everyone considers that to be a reasonable price, but...

They get meat, alcohol, one 5-Star dinner, and Will's trampoline back. They have to go on a day of slop and lose the pool table for the duration. George has a one-week slop pass, because the death thing is still a strong possibility and BB really doesn't want to see that lawsuit.

Posted by CutsyTootsy on 08-27-06 at 08:44 PM
Yup- I can't describe that and stay in our PG-13 limits.

Posted by kathliam on 08-27-06 at 08:45 PM
Just had to stop in an ROFLMAO at the food competition.

Erika and Chicken George as flowers. Will and Boogie in bee costumes (think John Belushi and Dan Ackroyd in first season of SNL). Janie and Dani as birds. Estee is right, there is no way to adequately describe in in PG-13 terms. Bwahahahaha!

I am so happy for George that the house decided to take a one week slop pass so HE CAN EAT. Boy is almost as skinny as Erika now.

Posted by Estee on 08-27-06 at 09:01 PM
I think I could do it if I had a day with the auto-censor, but I'd have to catch the BluePeeps in a really good mood. I've been on thin ice ever since the croc sexing incident.

I'm so glad I don't have that summary.

Posted by AugustGirl on 08-27-06 at 09:18 PM
It could have been worse, Estee. Apparently during the comp Will made mention several times of Erika's *ahem* camel toe.

Posted by kathliam on 08-27-06 at 08:48 PM
Oh for heaven's sake, the segment of Dr. Will speaking sweet nothings to the camera in the back yard. The guy is hilarious. I can't remember whether that action was before or after the alcohol starated flowing.

Tonight's show is SO funny. The hamsters gave Skippy a lot of material this week.

Posted by CutsyTootsy on 08-27-06 at 08:50 PM
I know- he knows just what to say but what's with his t-shirt sleeve hair things?

Posted by pumpkinqueen on 08-28-06 at 00:16 AM
that was so funny! he is just adorable--especially when he isn't wearing those ridiculous head scarves/sleeves. what's up with that? i can see sleeping in them--if he doesn't want to damage his hair--but other than that, i just don't get it.

"LMAO"
Posted by Breezy on 08-27-06 at 09:12 PM
Yes I did. Will making love to the BY camera was fricking hilarious!

Posted by engine13 on 08-27-06 at 09:19 PM
>Oh for heaven's sake, the segment
>of Dr. Will speaking sweet
>nothings to the camera in
>the back yard. The guy
>is hilarious. I can't remember
>whether that action was before
>or after the alcohol starated
>flowing.
>
>Tonight's show is SO funny. The
>hamsters gave Skippy a lot
>of material this week.

kathliam,
I agree with you on sweet nothings to the camera ACTUALLY..making love to the camera...was hilarious !! Will is so funny like that and my favorite part of the show this year is Will & Boogie in the DR together & also seperately. They keep me rolling on the floor ! & CG when he got nominated he was so cute as was his "Bump" in the flower costume

Posted by Estee on 08-27-06 at 08:52 PM
In this segment, Will forms a new alliance, has a showmance, and nearly violates FCC guidelines with the backyard camera. And no, the backyard camera is not just filming the interaction. The backyard camera is what he's interacting with. Will is in love -- with his camera time.

I will pay to put this man on Survivor.

Later, Will drops by the HoH room to plant some thoughts in Erika's head, because he's realized his survival depends on Mike's romantic skills and that's just not a reassuring thought to have. He wants Erika to turn against Danielle because she won't be able to beat her at Final 2. Gee, who could she beat? How about -- Will? (Wrong!)

Posted by AugustGirl on 08-27-06 at 09:15 PM
At least we were spared a reply of the time Erika was snuggling/cuddlying/selling her soul with Boogie in bed, and he farted on her.

One of Will's best lines this week was something to the effect "I'm relying on Boogie to romance Erika, and he farts on her".

Too funny.

""Showmantical"?!"
Posted by critter42 on 08-27-06 at 08:59 PM
OK, can I officially call that the word of the season?

Posted by Estee on 08-27-06 at 09:00 PM
Nominees: George because the ideal pawn weighs 200lbs and is hard to move, let alone capture, and Janelle because gee, it's not like we're entitled to a quiet week or anything.

On Tuesday, one of these two will be saved. That's not a spoiler. I'm not sure we've gone a week this whole season without having someone get saved...

...and it's never us...

Posted by twinsmomm on 08-27-06 at 09:43 PM
"That's not a spoiler. I'm not sure we've gone a week this whole season without having someone get saved...

...and it's never us... "

Oh Estee...you are the reason I return season after season...You crack me up!!!!!

Posted by yamihooked on 08-27-06 at 10:26 PM
>(Maybe if we're very lucky, George will snap during the food
>competition and try to eat Will's hair.)

Mmmmmm, fiber! Shampoo can sometimes smell pretty darn good too.

Plus, CG called him Doctor Delicious, so that it must be good.

"Janelle's Christmas List"
Posted by Bob Tomato on 08-28-06 at 01:12 AM
That was a pretty nice Christmas list Janelle had. Ski trips to Switzwerland. A cash prize ($5K minimum). Portable DVD player. And etc.

Some objective observers might have called that list selfish in the extreme.

What will the LoJ call it?

"RE: Janelle's Christmas List"
Posted by Buggy on 08-28-06 at 07:21 AM
a joke?

Posted by AugustGirl on 08-28-06 at 07:38 AM
Yep. That's what I call it...a joke.

Funny how we didn't see anyone elses' wish list, and I would bet money they were asked.

Posted by teacherkelly on 08-28-06 at 07:43 AM
Last night the only people who go DR face time were Jani, Dani and Will (with his whole backyard cameral thing).

"Line of the Night"
Posted by newsomewayne on 08-28-06 at 08:24 AM
CG: I think I'm in an alliance with everybody. I just don't get to go to the meetings.

Handcrafted by RollDdice