URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1027
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Live Feeds Sunday 8/27"

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-27-06 at 09:17 AM
Since I'm sick today and can't do much more than sit here, I'll start this off today.

Today is Christmas in the BB house. Don't know what that means, but you can count on lots of complaining.

Jani won POV. Jani, Will, Boogie & George told Erika to nominate Danielle. Danielle told Erika to nominate Will. Jani said she'll go after Will/Boogie next week and pointed out that Boogie should be the one to leave since he is better than Will in comps. Boogie's idea was to threaten Erika that they would come after her next week if she nominates Will, but softened that a bit when talking to her. Erika is afraid Boogie will take Will to final 2, but Boogie said Will is happy with coming in third. (sure he is)

As everyone was saying how good Jani is after winning POV, Danielle said this is the only comp Jani won because all of rest were either handed to her, she cheated or were luck. If Jani makes final 2 Danielle is going to point that out in front of everyone so they are aware.

(Considering the two wins that were so obviously handed to Danielle, if you are keeping count on what she considers wins it is Jani - 1, Danielle - 0.)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Live Feeds Sunday 8/27"
Posted by Elaine0 on 08-27-06 at 09:27 AM
Will and Erika can't sleep and have a talk at the table.

Will tells Erika that he thinks Boogie is ready for a serious relationship, but it might take some time and work on her part. Erika says she doesn't have the time. (those eggs are drying up) Will tells her to set a time limit.

Will tells her he is very concerned about Erin leaving him because of the show. He says if they are still together after this then he knows they will be together forever.

There was also a little strategy talk. Will stresses that Danielle has a relationship with everyone on the jury and Erika can't win against her. Will also confirms that he will step aside and let Erika and Boogie be final 2, so he can get everything straight at sequester. Erika seems sure that she will nominate Danielle, but doesn't want to tell her she is safe out of respect. Erika wants to be honest and tell her she will be leaving.

Posted by how do people miss these things on 08-27-06 at 10:32 AM
Wilma must have been a used car salesman. First he plants the seed of throwing Dani under the bus and then he waters it by talking to Erika about her future with Booger. just to make sure the soil stays damp he pretends like he cares about Erika's life and to make sure that she doesn't see it as fake he acts concerned about his own.

This is straight out of a sales manual,

prepare
present solutions
relate
close the deal

Holy crap, What does Erika do for a living, I hope she can see through this and put him up, if she wants to win that, because if dani goes she is next, none of them will want to play her in an endurance comp.

Posted by Buggy on 08-27-06 at 10:50 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-06 AT 10:52 AM (EST)

Erika works for Survivor Casting, she actually cast Aras for the last one. ( Or found him, she claims she cast him)

Edit to add

Erika can put up Will instead of Dani, but Boogie and Janielle have the votes to keep Will and get rid of CG. Putting up Will this week won't work to get him out. If she wants to keep Dani though, she should put up Will.

Posted by AugustGirl on 08-27-06 at 11:09 AM
If she wants to keep Dani though, she should put up Will.

I think what Erika wants most is a boyfriend, so Dani should be prepared to say buh-bye on Thursday.

In other words, I really do not think Erika will go against Boogie and put up Will, knowing full well Dani wants to get rid of Will. I think Erika is hoping Janie will get rid of CT. Little does she know...

Posted by AugustGirl on 08-27-06 at 10:56 AM
Will made them scrambled eggs. He and Erika talked for a bit longer, then they both went back to bed.

Interesting to note that while they were eating the eggs we could see into the backyard, so they are not on an inside lockdown. Will had speculated yesterday that their Christmas would involve snow outside. He now thinks it'll be a tree inside, or perhaps they have to compete for their gifts. He also mentioned that BB insisted they all get to sleep early last night, so he got up expecting to see gifts. (LOL - Will is like a little kid)

Everyone is currently asleep.

Cams 1 and 2 show Boogie and Erika in HOH bed
Cam 3 shows Janie asleep
Cam 4 shows the bug room - janie, will, dani (I think dani is still sleeping in that room)

No sign of CG

Fembots by Tribe: L.O.J., One for all, all for Janelle!

Posted by kingfish on 08-27-06 at 12:17 PM
You can't hear him anywhere?

(Get well Elaine)

Posted by Buggy on 08-27-06 at 12:19 PM
There were several really loud farts on the feeds, so maybe we can hear him

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-27-06 at 01:25 PM
Thanks kingfish.

Anyone know why we have flames? Are we missing Christmas?

Posted by Buggy on 08-27-06 at 02:00 PM
I think we are missing Christmas.

The feeds came on for a split second, and I saw some guy, didn't look like anyone from the house. I was in the feeds chatroom and someone came in and said that Jokers was reporting that it was Neil Patrick Harris. Weird.
But ya know, it kinda looked like him, but it was real quick, just a flash.
Wonder if they are doing a sitcom tie-in with that CBS show he is on.

I don't know.

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-27-06 at 02:00 PM
Someone on Jokers said they saw Neil Patrick Harris on a short break between flames. Is he on a CBS show?

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-27-06 at 02:20 PM
Yeah, he is on How I Met Your Mother http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0460649/

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-27-06 at 02:21 PM
Another shameless CBS cross promotion.

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-27-06 at 02:27 PM
Flames keep going on and off. Between the flames Will, Boogie & Jani were talking about Neil Patrick Harris being there.

Danielle was crawling back into bed. Haven't seen the other 2.

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-27-06 at 02:30 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-06 AT 02:31 PM (EST)

George got a camera. They are taking pictures with it.

Will said he got a shirt that is kind of fruity. Not sure what Jani got, but she said she was going to put it on her pillow.

Boogie outside. There is a christmas tree out there. It's not too impressive.

"Erika and Dani off the show and a big fight?"
Posted by Queene1979 on 08-27-06 at 03:15 PM
I just read on Jokers that Dani and Erika have been kicked out of the house, does anyone know anything about this? Also they said there was a big fight?

"RE: Erika and Dani off the show and a big fight?"
Posted by Buggy on 08-27-06 at 03:18 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-06 AT 03:19 PM (EST)

Huh?

Dani is taking a nap in the bug room with Will, Jani and Boogie, I think Erika is in HOH, they all talked about the presents then went to sleep.

Somebody is lying

Edit, I just read Jokers, that post is false, none of that happened, I've been watching all morning.

"Nope"
Posted by AugustGirl on 08-27-06 at 04:20 PM
As Buggy said, everyone is napping. All houseguests are accounted for:

Camera 1: CG in the bug room
Camera 2: Erika in the HOH
Cameras 3 & 4: Boogie, Dani, Janie, and Will in the ant room

Looks like having Christmas tuckered the little ones out.

"A christmas present for me!..."
Posted by Undertow12345 on 08-27-06 at 04:29 PM
..would be Erika showing some kind of, any kind of b*lls and putting up Danielle.
Erika wants to be liked way too bad but hopefully Booger will be able to get her to do something to make the show fun to watch all week. Dani squirming and coniving and trying to get JANI to vote to keep her will be priceless!
So please Santa..can I have a seconf glorious week in a row..after watching James go down in flames...can I watch Dani's ego crash too?

So..do ya'll think she will do the right thing and put her up?

"RE: A christmas present for me!..."
Posted by CattyChat on 08-27-06 at 05:16 PM
This would be nice. I'm ambivalent about Dani; I neither like her nor dislike her, but her ego trips are rather annoying. Watching her realize she was played after she first vowed revenge on CT then immediately back peddled to "stick with her obligations" would be great.

The only thing better that would REALLY make things interesting & make me respect Erika would be if she nominated Boogie. Now, THAT would be must-see TV. I know my Christmas dream will never come true, though.

"RE: A christmas present for me!..."
Posted by Bravegirl on 08-27-06 at 06:29 PM
I would absolutely LOVE it if Erika put Boogie up and he got voted out. Not only would it shake up the show but them Boogie would have to go to the sequester house with Howie! Now that would be fun!

"Erika just told Dani..."
Posted by AugustGirl on 08-27-06 at 06:46 PM
...that she is putting her up tomorrow.

They were by the pool and Erika told Dani that she (E) cannot beat Dani at the end, and Erika came into this game to win. Erika loves her as a person, respects her as a player, but cannot beat her at the end of the game.

Dani says she understands.

Erika tells her she is too strong of a competitor to keep.

Dani says Okay, that's fine.

Erika says I'm so sorry.

Dani says That's alright. You do what you've gotta do.

Dani gets up and walks into the house.

Will came out and asked Erika what was wrong. She told him she just told Dani she was putting her up. Will told her it was the right thing to do, that her brother, her family, the internet would all agree it's the smartest move.

Dani is currently at the dining table playing solitarie. Boogie, Will, Erika and Janie are outside. Have no idea were CG is.

Flames...

"RE: Erika just told Dani..."
Posted by Savahnna on 08-28-06 at 10:19 AM
I hope Erika misses her period

"Dani Tying Up Loose Ends"
Posted by CattyChat on 08-27-06 at 07:03 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-06 AT 07:07 PM (EST)

Dani was in the bathroom flossing, while Janelle was filing her nails and Dani asks Janie -- "Why did you vote out James?" Janie tells her "CG said that James wanted him to backdoor me." Dani says, "Okay, just wondering."

Janelle then says there were other reasons that made her suspicious of his loyalty -- she was told he "supported" Howie's eviction" . . . Dani shortly says, "Okay, just wondered why." Janie adds, "Howie & I know he threw that POV comp, he's not a very good actor." Dani, "Okay, I was just wondering. No need to explain."

Dani told Janie that James said he heard about CG telling Janie that James said to backdoor Janelle. Janie replies, "Really? I never told anyone. The only one who knew was CG who told me." Dani says, "Well, James heard it from someone." Janelle seems surprised/confused.

Dani complimenting Janie on her game play (pathetic) and just pulled Janie aside to "discuss" Erika's sneakiness. "Go with your gut instinct. Don't let your emotions get in the way." Dani says, "I should have aligned with you sooner." (Well, DUH!!!)

ETA: "You have to take who you think you can beat." Dani tells Janie that Dani will vote who played the best and that DOESN'T mean who was best in competitions, but who had the best STRATEGY. Dani says that even though Erika "scumbagged me" Dani won't hold it against her. Dani tells Janie to read her Bible and do what Janie thinks best.

Janie repeatdly tells Dani "I'm sorry." To which Dani replies, "Don't worry about it." "It's okay."

"RE: Dani Tying Up Loose Ends"
Posted by Buggy on 08-27-06 at 07:54 PM
Dani says, "I should have aligned with you sooner."

How fricken condesending!
As if it was whatever Dani wanted, without regard to whether Janie wanted to align with her or not.

Dani tells Janie to read her Bible and do what Janie thinks best.

Now this? Is just WRONG!
(My Hubby would call that a "verbal slap" )
What makes Dani think she is in any place to pass a moral judgement on anyone else?
The Bible has no place in this game (IMO), if it brings someone comfort and focus in their life, great, but it has nothing to do with the game, and Dani bringing it up was a put down.

Dani made her bed ( game) with James, and now she has to lie in it. Bad judgement on her part is no one elses fault, and has nothing to do with Janie's faith.

Dani says that even though Erika "scumbagged me" Dani won't hold it against her.

I wouldn't count on this, Dani is bitter.

Posted by DRONES on 08-28-06 at 00:07 AM
"You have to take who you think you can beat." Dani tells Janie that Dani will vote who played the best and that DOESN'T mean who was best in competitions, but who had the best STRATEGY. Dani says that even though Erika "scumbagged me" Dani won't hold it against her.

This quote to me is very telling. Dani is saying, and I wonder if Janie realizes this, that she doesn't respect her game play at all and that just because she won a lot of comps while in the game it doesn't mean she played a good game.

DRONES

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-28-06 at 00:16 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-06 AT 00:16 AM (EST)

Thats ok, I don't think Janelle thought she had Dani's vote anyway.

Posted by AugustGirl on 08-27-06 at 07:06 PM
Dani and Jani in the bathroom. Dani asked Janie why she voted for James to leave.

Janie said because James told CG to backdoor her.

Dani asked who told her that. Janie said CG.

Dani said James told Dani he never said that to CG.

Janie said CG is the only one who told her that.

Dani told Janie that Erika told her she was going up because she couldn't win against her.

Janie said that stinks Dani, I'm sorry.

Dani just walked into the bug room, said to no one, I'm going home because no one will vote for me. Un-stinkin' believable.

She just said "BB, you better call me into the diary room quick".

Dani told Janie that the hardest thing for her to do as a player is to trust someone, and she actually trusted someone this time and she's now going home. That's hard. But what are you going to do. She says she kinda wishes she had gone out week 1.

(my feeds just went wonky and missed a bunch!!!!!)

Dani and Janie now in the exercise room.

Dani told Janie the only person she can trust right now is Chicken George. Janie agreed with her.

Dani telling her that she needs to go full tilt boogie. Dani saying that she will vote for the person who is the best competitor at the end.

(missed a bunch, so I'll post and go see if tvclubhouse has what I missed -- sounds like Dani and Janie are having a good heart to heart)

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-27-06 at 08:27 PM
Danielle finding gets the answer to that burning question, why did jani vote out Will.

After all the trash James talked about Jani and all the times him and Danielle talked about getting rid of her, Danielle cannot believe Jani would vote against someone in here alliance. I guess she never thought anything her or James said would get back to people.

"Famous last words . . ."
Posted by CattyChat on 08-27-06 at 07:13 PM
Multiple times Dani exclaims to Janelle, "I know more than you think I do." (Come on, if you knew so much, why did you get "scumbagged," Danielle??? The ego rules.)

Dani states she wished she wouldn't have trusted Erika. Janelle told her she knew Erika was sneaky, because from the beginning Erika was telling them (BB6) Erika "had their backs" and Janelle knew it "didn't feel right."

"Dani's Loose Ends - Part Deux"
Posted by CattyChat on 08-27-06 at 07:19 PM
Dani follows her tete a tete with Janelle with a heart to heart with CG. She tells CG not to be upset or worry about what happened to Dani & not to trust Erika. Danielle stresses that CG & Janelle need to work together to the end & take care of business. She tells CG to STUDY.

Dani then pulls both Janelle & CG together to give them a pep talk & encourage that they work together & take care of each other. Dani tells Janie to help CG study. Janie tells Dani she has to be careful that know one sees and gets suspicious.

(I sure hope CG & Janelle truly team up & take everyone else out. Boogie next and then Erika.)

"Dani, Janie, and CG"
Posted by AugustGirl on 08-27-06 at 07:22 PM
Dani told Janie she needs to work with CG, and only trust him.

Dani then went into the redroom and told CG that she was being scumbagged by Erika, and CG needs to work with Janie and only trust her.

Janie then came into the room and Dani confirmed to the both of them that they need to work together.

CG looks very sad. Dani told Janie she needs to work with CG and study hard to get ready for the coming comps.

"Come on girls..."
Posted by CutsyTootsy on 08-27-06 at 08:26 PM
Why don't the girls get together and get the boys out? We've seen it before- but I don't know why they don't align. Erika has the final vote if it comes to a tie, so they could do it. I love the game CT is playing, but I'd also love to see them shocked too.

"RE: Come on girls..."
Posted by Undertow12345 on 08-27-06 at 08:47 PM
It cant be a tie..only Wil,Boog and Janelle vote

Danielle is paying a price for knowing WAY less than she thinks she does. She also aligned herself with the biggest well known twotiming backstabbing cancer in the house.
James.
Wil/Boogie are the best thinkers in the game and janie is the best at comps..when its ON THE LINE.
I hope those three get to the final 3 and Janelle wins over whoever.

Anyway..I am loving this week. Danielle is pissed and knows she screwed up but insists on saying..its fine..its a game...when she wants to scream and yell and go howie.
Hope she does.

Posted by flipxcyd on 08-27-06 at 09:13 PM
Eh, Dani going Howie won't be interesting TV. Boogie gettin' voted off...well, yeah, it'd be great TV if Ericka had her hand in that one.

An arkiegrl siggie

Posted by shabalaba on 08-28-06 at 12:07 PM
>well, yeah, it'd be
>great TV if Ericka had
>her hand in that one.
>
>
>

Er..yeah...but I don't think that's where Ericka's been having her hand...
hehe

Posted by nailbone on 08-28-06 at 02:19 PM

*snort*

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by CutsyTootsy on 08-27-06 at 09:21 PM
Oh, that's right. Darn.

Posted by flipxcyd on 08-27-06 at 09:37 PM
You posted that just so you can reach 800, huh?

An arkiegrl siggie

Posted by nailbone on 08-27-06 at 11:56 PM
And happy 500 to you, too.

Posted by CutsyTootsy on 08-28-06 at 08:06 AM
Wow! I Hadn't noticed that. Happy 500 to you too.

"this is embarassing for women all over"
Posted by how do people miss these things on 08-27-06 at 09:23 PM
These women are embarassing themselves, I have no probs with some fun in the sack but to get played like this, especially knowing that people came into this house to play you, I mean dumb is one thing but I thought it was men that would do anything for a piece of tush, I am now a CT fan, they are showing the world how women can get played, horribly played.

If I was a woman I would launch notes over the wall to ensure erika found out she was being played, because this is sad for all women out there.

Is Booger that big of a catch that you are going to give up the half million? How desperate are you?

"Missing HG!"
Posted by Undertow12345 on 08-27-06 at 11:35 PM
Where the heck is Erika and Boogie..I have not seen them on the feeds for HOURS!!
I would imaginr E is hiding from Dani....Boogie keeping her occupied and away from her so she cannot change her mind.

"WTF?...can you believe DANI's LIES!!!"
Posted by Undertow12345 on 08-28-06 at 01:31 AM
"Dani telling CG that Erika threw the spider web HOH specifically to put her "in harms way" by setting her up to take the fall for evicting Kaysar "

Even CG saw that!!

WHAT?..she TOLD Erika to give it to her!!
Lets start a new sthread for the week and list her lies each day!!!

"RE: WTF?...can you believe DANI's LIES!!!"
Posted by spinningwords on 08-28-06 at 03:02 AM
"Avoid unnecessary, inessential and needless repetition and redundancy"

Actually, a while back Dani was wondering why Erica gave up the competition to her so easily. This is one that might have a tad of validity although probably a small one.

Posted by nailbone on 08-28-06 at 10:38 AM
"Dani telling CG that Erika threw the spider web HOH specifically to put her "in harms way" by setting her up to take the fall for evicting Kaysar "

I'm sure that played a part in it. It's called STRATEGY.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-28-06 at 12:46 PM
Wow! It took Danielle this long to figure it out. Of course, Erika dodged the bullet by giving her the HOH. She knew that Danielle would go after the Sovs and do the dirty work for her. If Danielle were as shrewd as she thinks she is, she would have been aware of this from the get-go. Also, Danielle has been pretty stupid for not realizing that Erika is in bed with CT, and not just in the literal sense.

"RE: this is embarassing for women all over"
Posted by Savahnna on 08-28-06 at 10:28 AM

>Is Booger that big of a
>catch that you are going
>to give up the half
>million? How desperate are
>you

Yep....the broad did more than sell her soul

Posted by Hoobie on 08-28-06 at 03:11 AM
It looked like Danielle was getting sick being in the spa for too long.

Will is convincing Erika that it's the right thing to do (putting Danielle up). He's very convincing.

Posted by Hoobie on 08-28-06 at 03:20 AM
LOL

Dani just got out of the shower and is ringing the doorbell to HOH room incessantly. She is demanding to be let in.

Erika is almost crying and went to hide in the bathroom.

Danielle is not letting up. She is banging on the door and ringing the doorbell NONSTOP.

Posted by Shoegirl on 08-28-06 at 03:41 AM
Just so we are clear after hearing it 2000 times I think Erika does not have Dani's vote.

Posted by Hoobie on 08-28-06 at 03:49 AM
Oh, thanks. I thought I had missed that ;0

And...Will is saying the same things to Erika. She should be convinced. He's doing a great job. -- Danielle is going after Erika, she has no choice, blah blah blah

Posted by neweuquol on 08-28-06 at 04:02 AM
Do not forget that she had Erika's back.

Posted by nailbone on 08-28-06 at 02:20 PM
But Booger has everything else...

Posted by Hoobie on 08-28-06 at 04:19 AM
1:15 am. Janelle and CG in kitchen eating fish sticks and giggling.

Erika and Will asleep in HOH room.

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 08-28-06 at 01:35 PM
Why is Will sleeping with Erika in HOH, where's boog?

Posted by QueenB615 on 08-28-06 at 01:54 PM
I read earlier they said that Will slept in the HOH room with Erika to keep her company and to keep Danielle from getting in there. Cuz she was pounding on the HOH room door and ringing the bell like crazy and Will was in there with Erika and told her not to answer it and he stayed to talk to her (to keep Danielle from talking to her) and ended up sleeping in there with her.

Posted by sarasota55 on 08-28-06 at 03:17 PM
Erika has become Will's and Boogie's doormat. How embarrassing for her.

Posted by Tonya_Harding on 08-28-06 at 03:30 PM
Has Danielles Door banging/ringing been captured on YouTube yet?

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-28-06 at 03:32 PM
Check out posting three on today's discussion thread.