URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1026
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BB--a to the ddiction"

Posted by steez on 07-15-06 at 02:50 AM
anyone addicted to big brother as much as i am?

i mean i find myself just waiting for the days to go by just to watch the show!!

its weird i never felt this way about tv!!!!!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BB--a to the ddiction"
Posted by Savahnna on 07-15-06 at 08:49 AM
Yes. I think I probably am.

I'm not embarrassed about much in life.....but this is a "not so guilty" pleasure that I can't explain to my friends or family.....they just think I'm addicted to wine... ha....

But even when BB life was relatively simple in the first season, they dynamics of very different ppl cohabitating for a few months without outside contact...proved to be very interesting. I find knowing the players from before and getting to see them interact with other players we know...is a bonus.

Posted by Reality_Tv_fan_90 on 07-18-06 at 04:38 PM
I've never been so addicted to show in my life. I've only been watching since season 5, but I have never enjoyed a show so much. When I first saw it i was like this is SO awesome: A show with plenty of bitching, backstabbing, lying, badmouthing, and betraying. Perfect!

Posted by mmsmilie2 on 07-26-06 at 04:13 PM
I have watched since BB1 and probably will continue to watch them even though it seems the HG have more priveleges(sp) then ever before. I remember how in BB1-maybe 4 they had to earn some of the perks they have now.. like the hot tub, weight room things like that. Its getting way to predictable