URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1024
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Who should Kaysar nominate and why?"

Posted by jeffr on 07-14-06 at 11:55 AM
I think it is time for Will and Boogie. Probably the next biggest threat besides Nakomis and Diane.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Who should Kaysar nominate and why?"
Posted by LittleFox on 07-14-06 at 12:06 PM
Kaysar is a SMART player - I say he noms Boogie (to hurt Will - but won't nom Will) and Jase (cause he's keen to his new popularity and power.)

Posted by jeffr on 07-14-06 at 12:41 PM
That is a good point but I don't see him putting up Jase because Jase is prettending to be on their side and it may take them a little while to figure that out.

Posted by chappi66 on 07-14-06 at 01:19 PM
I agree - I think Will and Bogey would be good choice. They serve no purpose. I think he is wise to Jase and will use the old "keep your friends close but your enemies closer" approach with Jase, at least for a little longer.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 07-14-06 at 02:09 PM
I think Kaysar may want to nominate Will and Mike, but it wouldn't hurt to nominate Diane and Nakomis to try to expose that infamouys Mr & Mrs Smith alliance. It'll be fun to see what he comes up with.

Posted by maryellennaco on 07-14-06 at 04:40 PM
He's ALMOST a smart player, let's not forget how he was "had" last year and hope he remembers it as well!!
It's time for Mike the middle aged has-been to g-o.... He's utterly worthless and completely useless in the game. Cya, wouldn't want to beya!

Posted by HowiesBF on 07-15-06 at 02:45 PM
I think it would have to be Dr. Will and Mike Boogey also, though I may throw Jase in there instead of Will. All the other players outside of the S6 alliance (George, Nakomis, Diane, Marcellas, Danielle, Erika) seem to be non-entitis at this point.

Posted by finallytyping on 07-15-06 at 05:23 PM
In the past seasons the non-threatening player(s) would
get evicted right away because they would come across as
dull and uninvolved in the game. The nominators would always say,
"I nominate so-and-so only because I never really got to know
you." Now, since everyone has preconceived notions of game
playing abilities, the stronger players are targeted from the
start and the non threatening players, the middle aged guy who
seems to be a space filler (I didn't see his season) has the
best chance to go far.

It would be interesting if Kaysar didn't nominate Will and
see how that effects Will's blown up ego. Pop!

I would think Kaysar would try to split Will and Boogie up.
I can't see Boogie winning an athletic competition and
Janelle could easily beat Will, the microdermabrasion/botox boy.

Posted by HowiesBF on 07-15-06 at 08:18 PM
Very true - in seasons past they wpuld knock out the dull ones first and say "I didn't get a chance to know you".

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 07-15-06 at 11:21 PM
Nominating Jase would be stupid at this point because it would put even more of a target on the Big Brother 6 alliance. Get rid of as many outsiders as possible first. If Jase is a floater you can always target him after you get out the people that are for sure target the BB6 people first.

Posted by jeffr on 07-16-06 at 11:02 AM
I agree with you. You have to go after the direct threats in the game and you know Will and Mike is gunning for the four.