URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1022
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Why Will needs to win POV this week"

Posted by bdemoney on 08-25-06 at 02:58 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-06 AT 03:08 PM (EST)

Perhaps it's just me but I think it would be definitely in Will's best interest to win POV this week.

With the nominations most likely being Janelle and CG this week, he could win POV and take Janie off the block. Thereby ensuring his safety as well as Janelle's.

If so that only leaves Erika with two other possiblities....putting up either Danielle or Boogie

If she puts up Danielle, Dani will be gone since CT and Janie will control the votes.

If she puts up Boogie, Chicken George will go home.

Either way both he and Janelle will still be in the game and able to protect each other still. He has got her wrapped around his little finger and I think it is his best shot of winning the game if she remains in it.

Granted she could win POV herself, but then Will most likely will be nominated and most likely will still be safe, but once you are on the block it's never guaranteed as much as NOT being on the block at all.

What do you guys think?

Oh, and of course, since this is what I want to have happen, that almost guarantees it will not!

Edited to add: I realize this has no spoiler value at the moment but figured once nominations and the POV comp happened that it would contain spoilers. Thanks!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Locking - duplicate"
Posted by Bebo on 08-25-06 at 03:23 PM
There is already a similar discussion started on the ChillTown strategy speculation thread.