URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1021
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Live Feeds Friday 8/25"

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-25-06 at 07:45 AM
Just thought I would start today off, today will be an action packed day with lots of scheming before Erika does her nominations, I think it will be CG and Janelle.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Live Feeds Friday 8/25"
Posted by AugustGirl on 08-25-06 at 08:25 AM
Further proof Erika is useless (like anyone needed proof):

After the obligatory "come see my HOH room" and the oohing and ahing over family pics, the eating of the HOH's snacks, drinking of the HOH's booze, etc, everyone left except Dani.

Erika and Dani jump up and down and hug. Erika says "I can't believe we're HOH".

(Erika? Not once during Dani's tenure as HOH did she ever tell you "we're" HOH. Sheesh)

Currently all hamsters are sleeping. Will had commented earlier this morning (it was about 2:30 BB time) that he wanted to get to sleep to be ready for the food comp. Not sure if he was told there would be a food comp, or is hoping for one.

Erika and Boogie in the HOH.
CG in the red room.
Dani, Will, Janie in the bug room.

Posted by yamihooked on 08-25-06 at 01:09 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-06 AT 01:10 PM (EST)

Well, that can be interesting

Dani really seemed to want to put up CT, so maybe she'll convince Erika to put up Will or even backdoor him. I can't see her wanting to get rid of Boogie just yet, although I could be wrong.

I don't think Dani sees Jani as much of a threat as CT is, and CG is someone both Dani and Erika should probably want to take to the final 3, imo. If CG goes up on the block, it will probably be as a pawn.

Getting rid of Jani this week would be a waste for Dani and Erika. CT is too strong to let them stay as a team.

On the other hand, if they put up Jani and CG, Jani will have a really good reason to win the veto.

Posted by soldiersmom on 08-25-06 at 08:27 AM
Just a thought - lets say Erika nominates CG and Janelle. They all play for veto - and what a kick if Danielle wins. She would definately use it to take of whoever promises to vote with her. Then Erika would have no choice but to put up one of the CT and you know it wont be Boogers so up goes Will and my guess is he goes home. THAT I would love to see happen.

Posted by Bob Tomato on 08-25-06 at 02:39 PM
OK, let's say Erika makes those nominations -- but if Will or Boogie wins PoV, do they save Janelle? And does danielle go home then?

Posted by sarasota55 on 08-25-06 at 09:03 AM
When is the next episode on CBS? Did I hear Julie say there will be a week's worth of action this Sunday? Or next Sunday? (Because of the Emmys?)

Posted by Snidget on 08-25-06 at 09:44 AM
CBS is having normal schedul on Sunday this week.

Sounded like IIRC fairly normal this week. Nomination show on Sunday. POV show on Tuesday but with a double eviction next Thursday.

Posted by fullofgrace2470 on 08-25-06 at 11:07 AM
Stupid question that I've always wondered about....what does IIRC stand for?

Posted by Tonya_Harding on 08-25-06 at 11:10 AM
>Stupid question that I've always wondered
>about....what does IIRC stand for?
>

It Is Real Cool

Posted by Breezy on 08-25-06 at 11:12 AM
That makes no sense. Doesn't fit in Snidget's sentence at all.

Posted by Snidget on 08-25-06 at 11:12 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-06 AT 11:18 AM (EST)

I f
I
R ecall
C orrectly.

ETA: a list that has most of the common ones, and I few I don't think I've seen, but isn't as bad as some lists http://www.magicpub.com/netprimer/acronyms.html

My Dad was doing this long before the internet came along so IMO I am pretty good at figuring out these things IYKWIM, but YMMV.

I should probably be reported to
AAAAA
American Association Against Acronym Abuse

"ROLFMAO"
Posted by AyaK on 08-25-06 at 03:57 PM

"Welcome fullograce"
Posted by brvnkrz on 08-25-06 at 11:19 AM
There are no stupid questions. Well, yes there are but yours was not one of thim. Here is a link to online chat symbols. I hope it helps.

http://www.computeruser.com/resources/dictionary/chat.html

Posted by okaychatt on 08-25-06 at 01:19 PM
<what does IIRC stand for

If I remember correctly.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

"All asleep"
Posted by AugustGirl on 08-25-06 at 12:13 PM
According to tvclubhouse everyone is still snoozing.

Unless they have a food comp, today should be dedicated to nominations.

"RE: All asleep"
Posted by Elaine0 on 08-25-06 at 12:53 PM
I read on jokers that they talked about having a food comp today. Does anyone know if that is right?

Yep they are all sleeping, but we have flames. Maybe a wake up call.

Posted by samboohoo on 08-25-06 at 01:12 PM
Not sure. It seems like they haven't had one in forever though. Wasn't the last one the Bake Off?

Thanks Tribe!

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-25-06 at 01:14 PM
Yes the backoff. They stopped them about half way through last year, so it would be strange if they had another one now.

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-25-06 at 01:13 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-06 AT 01:24 PM (EST)

Boogie is up

BUT I'm watching House Calls. For those not watching, James says outside of the house him and Jani are very good friends.

James also said he watched the tape of the veto comp. He said if he was against a man he would have gotten rougher, but since it was a woman and a friend, he backed off. Then Bunky pointed out that they were fighting over the wrong doll and James said he knows that now.

As far as why James trashed Jani, he says it was all strategy.

He was asked who he does not want to see in sequester. He said Danielle and Boogie because Boogie is very under rated. Then he said the only two he wants to see are George and Erika because they don't deserve to win.

Posted by nailbone on 08-25-06 at 01:15 PM
She really seems to like and trust him, and gave him a big hug as he was leaving last night. I wonder why he has to be so hateful about her.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by shabalaba on 08-25-06 at 02:24 PM
>She really seems to like
>and trust him, and gave
>him a big hug as
>he was leaving last night.
> I wonder why he
>has to be so hateful
>about her.

Her being Janie or Ericka?

"House calls"
Posted by Breezy on 08-25-06 at 01:16 PM
I'd love to hear about that and the early show if anyone saw it.

"Early Show"
Posted by AugustGirl on 08-25-06 at 01:20 PM
Here is the link to the Early Show. The video link to James' segment is on the right.

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/earlyshow/main500202.shtml

"thanks"
Posted by Breezy on 08-25-06 at 01:28 PM
I think they need to make that suduko thingy though. *grin*

"RE: House calls"
Posted by Savahnna on 08-25-06 at 01:28 PM
>I'd love to hear about that
>and the early show if
>anyone saw it.

Let's see...Julie showed James the tape again with the dolls (veto comp he lost) and it wound up that they were fighting over the wrong doll and that the one Janie went for ultimately was the right one. He was very happy about that and he thanked her and said a big load was now off his back. Then when asked if he would be friends with Janie outside of the house he said if she wanted to he would be. He seemed very light hearted in comparison to his grudge bearing days in the house. He got 3 out of 4 questions wrong when asked about what went down in the world while he was away. He "seemed" very much at peace with the whole experience.

Hope that helps a little!

"RE: House calls"
Posted by Savahnna on 08-25-06 at 01:41 PM
Oh yeah.....just wanted to ad....they showed a "scene that was never aired or on feeds".......Another one of "boogies deceptiosn"

Julie said that Boogie admitted to starting a business doing hair though he never had one thing of experience....and that he told Howie that that was one of his talents and jobs and they showed a scene of him giving Howie a haircut. And then explained that that was why Howie looked so goofy upon eviction!

"Thursday wrap-up"
Posted by AyaK on 08-25-06 at 02:03 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-06 AT 02:04 PM (EST)

No one posted anything from the live feeds after my last post yesterday ... I missed some, but here's what happened later:

Dani and Janie tried to explain what happened in Season 6 to Will and Boogie, who didn't seem to get it at first. Dani says that Kaysar forced everyone into an alliance against the Sovereign 6; she said Arnold (Shapiro, the exec. producer) figured Eric would be the star among home viewers by being a fireman, especially against the Iraqi kid (Kaysar) -- but it went the opposite way. Janie says that the Nerd Herd was so mean toward everyone, especially her, that she became popular. Jani: "The Nerd Herd was a herd of sheep looking for a shepherd."

Everyone talks about Howie's boot some more. Apparently what CBS showed was an edited version of what really happened. (For example, at one point James got between Howie and Boogie to try to calm things down.)

Boogie says the producers threatened to pull his coup power because he was telling Will too much. Finally, they told him they were going to assign someone just to watch him full-time. Then flames (as Arnold apparently wants to keep us from knowing even more.)

Will gives Boogie instructions to showmance Erika and try to get her to put up Dani or at least share the "banana bread." Erika says that Boogie has Will, but if Dani goes she has no one. She says Dani will take her to the final 2 <Me: and she's right for a change>. She says she's going to put up CG and Janie, and if Janie gets PoV, she'll put up Will. (No problem for CT, since they'll boot CG with the 2-1 edge regardless, but Erika doesn't know that.) Boogie asks her about agreeing to share the prize; if she does, he'll take her to the final 2. No answer.

Will says to the camera, "My future in this game is dependant on Boogie's ability to showmance Erika, and that's scary because he farts on her."

And that's pretty much it. Oh, Dani moves into James' old bed so she can overhear Will and Janie's whisperings.

"RE: Thursday wrap-up"
Posted by brvnkrz on 08-25-06 at 02:06 PM
Thank you.

Sig by Bob-Because gay sheep jokes never grow old

Posted by QueenB615 on 08-25-06 at 02:16 PM
LMAO. Will is too funny! Gotta love him.

Posted by realtvlvr on 08-25-06 at 02:16 PM
>LAST EDITED ON 08-25-06
>AT 02:04 PM (EST)

>
>
>Will says to the camera, "My
>future in this game is
>dependant on Boogie's ability to
>showmance Erika, and that's scary
>because he farts on her."
>
>

That is so funny!!

Posted by true on 08-25-06 at 02:19 PM

>Everyone talks about Howie's boot some
>more. Apparently what CBS
>showed was an edited version
>of what really happened.
>(For example, at one point
>James got between Howie and
>Boogie to try to calm
>things down.)

Nope, that was seen on the show. After Howie got in Boogie's face, James jumped between the two, and they yelling continued for a few seconds, then Howie went out the door.

Posted by AyaK on 08-25-06 at 03:55 PM
They reenacted it differently than what was on the show.

Maybe their minds are playing tricks on them. Or maybe Will and Boogie were just lying again.

Posted by true on 08-25-06 at 06:37 PM
I missed the reencatment. Must have been a hoot! They all seem to over exaggerate every little thing that goes on in the house. Before the show was aired, you'd have thought that Howie beat the crap out of Boogie for how they were talking.

"Food Comp"
Posted by Elaine0 on 08-25-06 at 03:01 PM
It looks fun. Will is dressed as a bee and Erika is a flower.

"RE: Food Comp"
Posted by Elaine0 on 08-25-06 at 03:04 PM
It is a birds and bees comp. Will & Boogie are bees. Jani and Danielle are birds.

Erika said it is a food a prize comp.

Posted by brvnkrz on 08-25-06 at 03:06 PM
George looks ridiculous in his flower outfit, even for George.

Sig by Bob-Because gay sheep jokes never grow old

Posted by brvnkrz on 08-25-06 at 03:08 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-06 AT 03:13 PM (EST)

From Clubhouse

Posted by Savahnna on 08-25-06 at 04:08 PM
>George looks ridiculous in his flower
>outfit, even for George.
>

And what a Surprise

>

Posted by nailbone on 08-25-06 at 03:08 PM
Oh, great. Hundred bucks says Booger tried to pollinate Erika.

Posted by Lasann on 08-25-06 at 03:33 PM
That gave me *gigglepants*

It a Tribe original!!!

Posted by CutsyTootsy on 08-25-06 at 03:03 PM
OMH- Will and Boogie are dressed bumble bees. The rest are flowers or bees. Food and Luxury competition.

Posted by AyaK on 08-25-06 at 04:00 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-06 AT 04:03 PM (EST)

Will says they are on the Atkins diet: meat and liquor for a week. He compares it to the 1500s in England.

And CG apparently got a slop pass. But the HGs missed out on desserts, dairy, bread and cereal.

BUT ... Will finally got the trampoline he'd been begging for for weeks.

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-25-06 at 05:46 PM
Anyone listening to the feeds now? It is Will at his best.

He is talking to Erika in HOH. Erika is nominating Jani & George. Both keeps saying that Jani has to leave. Erika says if Jani wins veto, Erika will put Will up and George will be voted out. Will keeps saying he knows Danielle will vote him out and Erika keeps saying Danielle will vote out George. They go back and forth on that for a bit.

Then Will changes his approach. He starts talking about how Danielle has a deal with everyone in the house and he knows if she gets HOH, she'll nominate Will & Boogie. Erika is convinced Danielle will nominate George next week if she is HOH. He drops Jani's name in now and then by saying Danielle will go after her if she wins HOH and the rest will be saved.
Again they go back and forth on that with Will stressing over and over that Danielle has deals with everyone and Erika not believing it. She doesn't say it, but Erika feels she's tight with everyone in the house except Jani.

Time for another approach. Will talks about different combos being final 2 and who would vote for them. When it comes to Erika, Will says the only person she can win against is Jani. Erika seems to agree with him.

That seed was planted just in time because Danielle comes up to HOH and Will leaves.

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-25-06 at 05:51 PM
Danielle & Erika in HOH.

Danielle is obsessed with finding out why Jani voted out James. She can't stand when she doesn't know something. Erika says to ask her.

Posted by MarkP on 08-25-06 at 06:07 PM
Dani on James "As mean and evil spirited he can be, he's a class act".....talk about a contradiction!

This kills me, James was a class act ONCE - as he was leaving....but now he's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-25-06 at 08:26 PM
Hey, if Danielle says James is a class act, then he's a class act. You know she is always right.

Just like last night when she made some comment about how wonderful Jason is and that he's better than Kaysar. Then got all huffy when Jani disagreed and stood up for Kaysar.

"Janelle and George are nominated"
Posted by Queene1979 on 08-25-06 at 09:05 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-06 AT 09:06 PM (EST)

I hope Janie can pull out another POV win!!! Or hopefully Will can manage one so that Danielle can get voted out this week!!!

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-25-06 at 09:08 PM
Jani love fest going on in HOH. Danielle & Erika are talking about what big fans they are of Jani. Danielle says she adores her. Erika is upset over the nominations because Jani takes everything so personal and she didn't want to hurt Jani's feelings.

Of course they agree that Jani needs to go.

Posted by Issis257 on 08-25-06 at 09:22 PM
Jani will win POV, she has to!!!!!!!!

Posted by noisygirl on 08-25-06 at 09:38 PM
>Jani will win POV, she has
>to!!!!!!!!

Oh God! I hope not! I am sick of the Jani Show. That sparkling tear last night was just to much!!

Posted by Bob Tomato on 08-25-06 at 09:48 PM
What difference does it make? If Janelle fails to win PoV, Chill Town will send George to the beach. Janelle is hanging around another week, anyway, unless, perhaps, George wins the PoV.

Posted by how do people miss these things on 08-25-06 at 10:04 PM
ok and if cg wins pov then what

Posted by Issis257 on 08-25-06 at 10:14 PM
Then they put up Dani and get rid of her!

Posted by Issis257 on 08-25-06 at 10:32 PM
Will is now jumping on the trampoline. He got his Christmas wish!

"Erika HOH=ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
Posted by Undertow12345 on 08-26-06 at 02:34 AM
Nominate Jannelle and CG.
Wait for veto.
One comes off perhaps
Put up pawn
Vote out Jan or CG.
Not much to do this week kids..just wait.
No chance of any kind of intresting flip or twist.
I was so pissed when she won HOh cause I knew it would safe BB by the numbers till thursday.
Erika is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"RE: Erika HOH=ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
Posted by nailbone on 08-26-06 at 04:36 PM
Wait for veto.
One comes off perhaps
Put up pawn
Vote out Jan or CG.

Not so fast, my friend. CG is supposed to BE the pawn. If anyone but Erika or Dani wins POV, one comes off and Dani goes in place, and Dani leaves.

IF CT still has the magic...

"No..."
Posted by AyaK on 08-26-06 at 06:14 PM
When has Erika EVER said she'd nominate Dani (and let Will backdoor her)? That's certainly what Will and the evil Legion of Janelle want, but when did Erika commit to it?

"RE: No..."
Posted by Hooters on 08-26-06 at 06:34 PM
I certainly hope that doesn't happen, I love Danielle, and I like Will, I don't want Danielle going this week. If they have to end up backdooring Will then so be it...hopefully Janelle will go.

"RE: No..."
Posted by yamihooked on 08-26-06 at 06:46 PM
>When has Erika EVER said she'd
>nominate Dani (and let Will
>backdoor her)? That's certainly
>what Will and the evil
>Legion of Janelle want, but
>when did Erika commit to
>it?

The Janelle fans are evil? Is it because they want Janelle to win and disagree with you or because they practice animal sacrifice?