URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID35
Thread Number: 102
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"push nevada's remaining episodes "

Posted by psychobob on 11-02-02 at 02:30 AM
Nevermind Money! Anyone got an idea where we can see the rest of the episodes? THere's a golden rule in every mystery story and that is NEVER leave a mystery unsolved. I have a feeling Jim dies at the end. There's so much death references (like the skull with the number 13...signifying a death in the 13th episode). It's an overusage of foreshadowing here!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: push nevada's remaining episodes "
Posted by nedjinski on 11-02-02 at 06:18 PM
speaking of loot - who's got the cabbage?

"RE: push nevada's LOST episodes "
Posted by JimPrufrock on 02-18-04 at 11:26 AM
I believe they combined the last episodes, into two and gave multiple clues in those. We missed a section, but the ending stayed the same. If you read the book, it leaves things up in the air, but does answer some of the questions.

So what we saw was the intended final two, with a few that were skipped, melded into one.

If it comes out on DVD I'll buy a copy and they could include anything filmed but never used. For now I have the tape of every show and the clue during Monday Night football.

"RE: push nevada's LOST episodes "
Posted by trigirl on 03-23-04 at 09:24 AM
No, there were more episodes. I wonder if they'll ever show up on late-night tv. I would love to see them.