URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID21
Thread Number: 102
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"From me to you"

Posted by Mon Cherie on 09-11-02 at 05:42 PM
I know this is a hard day for everyone, and just wanted to send out hugs and love to all. Feel free to pass them around .

Mon
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.~ Helen Keller

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: From me to you"
Posted by LadyT on 09-11-02 at 05:44 PM
Hugs to everyone and please take care

Posted by L82LIFE on 09-11-02 at 06:32 PM
Thank you, Mon Cherie. It has been a very difficult day for me, as I have spent the day at work all by myself (small office, and my other 3 workers flaked on me today). So I will take one of those hugs you're giving out.

See, I feel better now.

Now I'll pass the hugs around to everybody else. You all mean very much to me and you have no idea how wonderful it has been to spend some time here today. Some posts have made me cry, others have had me bent over laughing. They have all made me feel less alone. Thank you all.

{{{{HUGS}}}}

Posted by GeorgiaBelle on 09-11-02 at 06:43 PM
Thanks for the hugs. {{{{hugs to all}}}} I am passing them on.

Posted by Drive My Car on 09-11-02 at 07:53 PM
Thanks for the Hugs.I wish you all love on this difficult day.
I spent my day mostly here, since I was alone for much of Sept 11, I spent that day here also. I thank you all who made that day a little easier to bear as we all shared our shock , confusion amd grief. I know you all helped me get through it a little better. Last year we shared a lot of tears, this year I found a lot of laughter here.

I was thinking this morning, our Country now has two days dedicated to our Patriotism . One of celebration, and one of reflection. One loud, one somber. As I watched the kids getting on the School Bus this morning wearing their Red White and Blue, I hoped that they never have another day like 9-11.

I am thankful for this cyber community and all of you in it.
God Bless you all