URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID18
Thread Number: 102
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Biggest Scoop YET!!!"

Posted by HawkEye on 07-01-01 at 01:12 PM
This Time I got it all! The BIGEST SPOILAGE OF BLOWSVIVOR to date!

You remember the page from the disgruntel postal worker I posted last time. I have more info! The AUTHOR was none other idiotcowboy himself! I can personally confirm this through multiple sources, and not only that, IT IS STILL in the final script!

I have also learned that there is an accident on the set. I believe it to be in the IC challenge that involves the death of a cameraman (indepentently verified from his nephew ryanbbb, who just returned from his funeral). Now why this information would be leaked though official channels is beyond me, but perhaps it alters the outcome of the IC challenge and is shown in the final take.

If that is not enough I have additional snippets from the script itself that I can pass on and they are:

--------------------------------------------------

IceCat: "Look we need to pick someone"
Survivorerist: <hoping up and down> "Pick me, Pick me"
MonCherrie: "Well I think the bitch should go."

<sleeeve interview>
"It doesn't bother me that OutFrontGirl is going tonight. Not at all.

<Superman interview>
I do worry about the resentment.

That's all I got for now, but if I get more you know I'll pass it on.

Nothing can hide from the eye of a HAWK, espcially leaks from the author... thanks ICB

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The Biggest Scoop YET!!!"
Posted by Outfrontgirl on 07-01-01 at 02:07 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-02-01 AT 01:26 PM (EST)

>The AUTHOR
>was none other idiotcowboy himself!

Wow, this is big, HawkEye. You have produced the scoop of the season.

I'm sure none of these people care if a crewmember dies though, but the loss of this "uncle" could affect spoiling for S3.

Now, onto your snippets:

>IceCat: "Look we need to pick
>someone"
>Survivorerist: <hoping up and down> "Pick me, Pick me"
>MonCherrie: "Well I think the bitch
>should go."

This sounds like it's an alliance/vote pick, but it could be picking a member as ambassador to the other tribe, which would explain Surv's eagerness. That would mean MC is dissing GT.

Or it could be post-merge, an argument over who goes for tree mail. In that case the b*tch they want to send is most likely SnoopySucks. If they're talking vote, SnoopySucks is still the only real b*tch in camp.

><sleeeve interview>
>"It doesn't bother me that OutFrontGirl
>is going tonight. Not
>at all.

Again, this could be an ambassador thing where sleeeve totally trusts OFG to look out for his interests. Why wouldn't he?
Otherwise, OFG begins to be afraid, very afraid and hopes it's a red herring. After all, what does Sleeeve know?
>
><Superman interview>
>I do worry about the resentment.

Now this looks like Superman wins the reward challenge and worries about the envy it generates. He should! He's already had 100% of the sex on this show and is there no limit to him getting all the treats?

Edit: AyaK has reminded me there's no RC in the merge Ep. I do hope everyone's going to get a treat, something good to eat.

Posted by idiotcowboy on 07-01-01 at 03:24 PM
ARRRGH!!!

HawkEye you muckraker!!!

I sent you that stuff under condition of anonymity, and what do you do reference me directly in your tagline.

See if I ever send anything your way again!

My advise to everyone else… don't believe everything you read!

-ICB

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 07-01-01 at 04:09 PM
You know ICB, I'll certainly treat this skeptically. This guy has been wrong bigtime in early episodes.
I might say though that if you wanted to bawl him out for leaking your leak, perhaps an email to Hawk rather than an open post might have been the way to go?
By the way, when shall we expect this delicacy from your pen?
We salivate already.

Posted by idiotcowboy on 07-01-01 at 06:20 PM
>I might say though that if you wanted to bawl him out for leaking your leak, perhaps an email to Hawk rather than an open post might have been the way to go?

Your right of course GT, but now everyone's read the thing.

It won't matter much as I plan on posting tomorrow evening, and honestly when I look back at my original I didn't directly tell hawkeye not to list me... I just thought it was some type of journalist credo to not list your inside sources. My bad I guess... Plus I did *WANT* it leaked or I would never have done it in the first place. Which in and of itself should tell you something...

-ICB

Posted by George Tirebiter on 07-01-01 at 05:24 PM
I don't know. . . don't the spoilers that profess the big inside scoops always turn out to be false? And where's our Bad Cop, to chew Hawk out about always pulling this?

Honestly, if it's a real spoiler, the news will speak for itself--you don't need to yell it at the top of your lungs! That just makes your desperation for attention take center stage. . .

As for the"spoilers" themselves, I think OFG nailed 'em. Obviously, a merge means someone from the tribes must meet, and it needs to be someone with a clue. (MC--that "b¡tch" comment didn't slip by me unnoticed. . .) The fact that Superman wins the physical challenges so easily is also a well-known fact, though I'm surprised he has the strength to invest any energy into thinking about his position here beyond the bat-pleasing duties. . . Vampy's bloodlust seems to have also magnified her sex drive. . .

And Hawkeye--remember last time, when I scoffed at the way you were rumored to be begging for details from the authors? I must say I am shocked to find you got results (or claim you did)--but I suspect you may have compromised any further willingness by others to help out in a similar fashion. . . Who wants to leak anything when they know they won't be kept anonymous?! (And ICB--if you really did share, SHAME ON YOU! and shame for not insisting on having your name left out of it! AND--if you did NOT help this obnoxious character, I suggest you contact Monkeyboy to get a recommendation for a good attorney--I understand lawsuits are his hobby.)

GT

"Is it the Biggest 'Scoop' Yet?"
Posted by IceCat on 07-01-01 at 05:39 PM
... or the biggest 'Shovel Full' yet?

Yer not have much luck with this spoiler gig, Hawk...

Maybe you should try to find another line of work...

Composting Engineer, maybe?