URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1018
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BB7"

Posted by steez on 07-12-06 at 05:57 PM
is it just me or does it not seem as great this year... i dont think there isnt or wont be much drama, and thats what makes the show interesting...hmmm???

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BB7"
Posted by Savahnna on 07-13-06 at 11:00 AM
I personally like it a lot this year and one of the reasons is that I always had a hard time remembering all their names and warming up to the new houseguests

I think there is a lot of drama to come.

Posted by nailbone on 07-13-06 at 11:30 AM
It's early yet. Give 'em time. There will be drama.

Oh yes, there will be drama.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by LittleFox on 07-13-06 at 03:32 PM
Oh yes.....just wait.....

Posted by HowiesBF on 07-15-06 at 02:38 PM
I think part of the disappointment with this season is that we already "know" these people. In seasons past,we got to know them a little more each week, and grew to like them/dislike them as each week went on. Today, we know them from the past and we pretty much have our minds made up of who we like and don't like, so the suspense of that is gone.

However, I think there will be some surprises and we will probably alter our judgements.

For example, I never liked Marcellas in the past - too much the 'camera queen' for me. This time around, he's toned it down a bit (maybe "matured"?), not always upstaging the others for camera time, and I'm liking him more.