URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1018
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother All Stars - Episode #21 - East Coast Spoiler Thread"

Posted by davwav02 on 08-24-06 at 05:28 PM
Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode on this thread until the West Coast gets a chance to see James's master strategy at work. Let's just hope that there are no doll's involved. And who can wait to see how Marcellus and Howie hit it off in sequester. Are we gonna have some Howie/Beau-like scenes? (Scratch that, I just ate). Regardless, I suppose we should all see this yawn-fest out for the remaining 19, count 'em-19 days that are left.

Enjoy.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Big Brother All Stars - Episode #21 - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by Estee on 08-24-06 at 06:33 PM
Hmph. Apparently I have to start posting them all on Day One and just bumping them at need. :p I'll probably be stuck in Long Island traffic on Sunday night, though, so if anyone wants to jump and start that one, feel free.

Nineteen days? That's all? Plenty of time. I'm sure Will can tell at least another sixty thousand lies before we even hit September.

(I was going to say something about confining James' whining to one thread, but I'm not sure one thread is going to be enough.)

Posted by bdemoney on 08-24-06 at 07:08 PM
Ahhh, but just think Estee, by the end of this episode we may no longer have to endure James' whining anymore this season.

Although one can only imagine the HUGE whine-fest that will ensue inside the sequester house with Marcellas, Howie and then James there!

Posted by Estee on 08-24-06 at 07:13 PM
One can only imagine the combat pay bonus the camera operators will be getting. And free earplugs.

'I'm the best player ever to be victimized by someone I thought was a friend!'

'I'm the best player ever to be victimized by the producers just because I backstabbed an alliance partner before she could backstab me first!'

'Big Boy wants women!'

Posted by Snidget on 08-24-06 at 07:26 PM
The way Big Boy was petting Will I'm not sure he really cares that much about gender.

Posted by Lahela on 08-24-06 at 07:32 PM
>
>'Big Boy wants women!'
>
>
>

OK that seriously had me LOL!!

Posted by AugustGirl on 08-24-06 at 08:14 PM
Danielle says if CT votes out James this week ... "God help them". She said it with the "serious face".

Danielle crying in the DR saying it's so frustrating trying to keep James.

Will says James has to leave. He is untrustworthy. Well, duh!

Posted by vince3 on 08-24-06 at 08:17 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-06 AT 10:09 AM (EST)

CG looks like a hobo with his bag on a stick! (That's besides the pinwheel sombrero, the chicken necklace, the clown shoes, etc......)

Posted by AugustGirl on 08-24-06 at 08:16 PM
Ooooo! Next segment we get to see Marcellus' reaction to Howie joining the jury house.

Posted by vince3 on 08-24-06 at 08:18 PM
Mute button is at the ready!!!!!!!

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-24-06 at 08:19 PM
Marcellas probably has furniture stacked against his bedroom door at night to keep Howie out.

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-24-06 at 08:21 PM
Marcellas is such a fun guy to have around.

Posted by AugustGirl on 08-24-06 at 08:27 PM
The man is a walking complaint. He complained when he got out of the car, he complained as he walked through the GORGEOUS mansion, he complained as he looked at the FREAKIN' AMAZING view of the beach. He is a miserable human being.

I can't wait for James to show up!!!!

Posted by vince3 on 08-24-06 at 08:22 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-06 AT 08:27 PM (EST)

Marcie arrives at Sequester a week ago.

1. He thinks he's alone for a week
2. He hopes to dog it's not Howie
3. 24 hours later Howie arrives with "ultimate betrayal". Marcie's response?: "NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!"
4. Looks like they've finally gone to DVD!
5. Howie's very bitter
6. Marcie tries to get Howie to call him Marcellas. Howie's response?: "Okay Marjealous"

Posted by AugustGirl on 08-24-06 at 08:26 PM
That was by far the best segment this season. The look on Marcellus' face when he heard Howie's voice was priceless!

Posted by MarkP on 08-24-06 at 09:43 PM
>That was by far the best
>segment this season. The
>look on Marcellus' face when
>he heard Howie's voice was
>priceless!

It was great tv, but I think that entire thing was set up....it all came together too good for it to be real (Marci complaining from minute one, then talking about Howie, etc).

Posted by vince3 on 08-24-06 at 09:58 PM
They did have 24 hours for enough takes............

"production"
Posted by shakes the clown on 08-25-06 at 00:51 AM
>It was great tv, but I
>think that entire thing was
>set up....it all came together
>too good for it to
>be real (Marci complaining from
>minute one, then talking about
>Howie, etc).

...a little inside info since I am an expert on this subject after all. Once Marci reached sequester he starts to go through his post-mortem interviews, meaning that he basically sits in front of a camera and a director interviews him for several hours about EVERYTHING that happened in the game. Actually, since BB is shown in near real time the interview only needs to encompass the prior week (since they won't be going back and putting together a show from day 1). As part of the interview he will receive extensive questions about every houseguest still in the game.

So, although it appeared "set up" to you in that Marci was talking about Howie and then all of the sudden he shows up, in reality Marci talked about everyone and the production team just snipped out the stuff on Howie and used it for the show since that was the only part that was relevant. Im 100% sure that if it was George instead of Howie that was evicted we would've seen an interview with Marci trashing CG for whatever reason and how he hopes CG doesn't show up.

Posted by Snidget on 08-24-06 at 08:26 PM
Don't call me Marci, my name is Marcellus

Ok, Marjealous.

Bwahahahahaha.

I shouldn't enjoy his pain so much.

"24 Hours Later."
Posted by Estee on 08-24-06 at 08:25 PM
Let that stand as one of the all-time captions in series history, and give Marcellas a Top Five reaction shot. 'Nooooooooo!'

I'm still laughing.

"RE: 24 Hours Later."
Posted by AugustGirl on 08-24-06 at 08:28 PM
I hope there is a youtube of this segment. It's gonna be a classic.

Posted by drebaby on 08-24-06 at 08:37 PM
Always thought that they should dedicate at least a third of the TV coverage on the sequester house once you get three ousted vacationing hamsters stuck on Gilligans isle. Do they have live feeds there for you paying customers??

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-24-06 at 08:47 PM
Nope, we only see what is on the TV show.

"Ewwwwwww!"
Posted by AugustGirl on 08-24-06 at 08:29 PM
Shots of Boogie and Erika making out in the bathtub and bed.

ACK!

"RE: Ewwwwwww!"
Posted by Elaine0 on 08-24-06 at 08:31 PM
That turned my stomach.

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-24-06 at 08:35 PM
How many hours will Danielle lay in bed and cry when (if) James goes?

She's never played the game by herself before.

Posted by AugustGirl on 08-24-06 at 08:50 PM
How many hours will Danielle lay in bed and cry when (if) James goes?

I guess we're going to find out.

Posted by yamihooked on 08-24-06 at 10:39 PM
>How many hours will Danielle lay
>in bed and cry when
>(if) James goes?
>
>She's never played the game by
>herself before.

She can't really afford to, or Erika, CG, and Jani will figure out that she was in an alliance with James. They may already know, but that would nail it.

Posted by vince3 on 08-24-06 at 08:43 PM
Ding-Dong the whiner is TOAST!

By a vote of 3-1: James is evicted! Let the party begin!

Julie pulls a mild fake-out by saying: "George.... you are safe"

Danielle was the one to vote to evict CG.

Round of applause for the whiner including a voodoo doll (WTF?)

Posted by AugustGirl on 08-24-06 at 08:52 PM
How many times did he say he "got thrown under the bus"?

I love how he asked Julie what show she was watching. Way to dodge the hard questions, James.

Posted by Snidget on 08-24-06 at 08:52 PM
*blink*

James is really evicted.

We aren't being punked or anything?

woo hoo

Don't want to celebrate too loud they may hear me and reverse the votes or something.

Posted by 2thDr on 08-24-06 at 08:55 PM
James uses his time to whine to Julie and says he is not sure which show America was watching ....What the crap....Worst case scenerio.....ERIKA WINS HOH!!!!!!!!!@

Posted by yamihooked on 08-24-06 at 10:37 PM
>James uses his time to whine
>to Julie and says he
>is not sure which show
>America was watching ....What the
>crap....Worst case scenerio.....ERIKA WINS HOH!!!!!!!!!@
>

Did the Chenbot say, at the end of the show, "who will Danielle put up on the block"?

I DEFINITELY didn't hear her say Erika.

Posted by Snidget on 08-25-06 at 06:48 AM
I played back the DVR.

She definitely said Erika.

Posted by vince3 on 08-24-06 at 08:53 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-06 AT 11:02 PM (EST)

Tonight's HOH is named after Julie's favorite phrase "But First"

ETA the details:

Janie, Will, Erika, CG, and Dani are all on a 3 step platform each.

Julie will pose a question with two events in a certain order. If the order is correct they will step up for True. If the order is incorrect they will step down for False.

All hamsters have darkened goggles so they can't cheat and see what somebody else is doing. (Much like the disco blindfolds for the prom week HoH last week.....)

Incorrect answers = elimination.

(The "but first" will be indicated with BF)

1. Howie called Mike a punk on the way out the door BF gnomes threw pies in the HG faces. (False, the gnomes were used in the HoH immediately AFTER Howie's eviction) Everyone was correct.

2. The HG got dolled up for Prom Night BF the Grim Reaper made an ominous appearance. (True, the Reaper was the CdT's third clue....) CG and Janie are eliminated.

3. Jase refused to walk Nak out BF Kaysar became a human blueberry. (False, Nak was tossed in week 2, Kaysar's blue period was in week 3) Erika took her sweet time, Julie said "answers please" again and after almost having all 3 HG on the wrong answer, Erika chose False and wins HoH!

Posted by vince3 on 08-24-06 at 08:55 PM
Next week, big surprises for the houseguests!?!

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-24-06 at 08:56 PM
Erika will actually have to make a decision now.

Posted by vince3 on 08-24-06 at 08:58 PM
The feeders might just see her Draco.......

Posted by robindobindoodledoo on 08-24-06 at 09:01 PM
Did anyone catch what Janelle said to Boogie in the weight room?

Posted by 2thDr on 08-24-06 at 09:03 PM
SOmething about the rats? Did he come in seonc or last? I think she was cramming for the HOH comp....Didn't work. D--- it!

Posted by vince3 on 08-24-06 at 09:02 PM
Next Thursday 2 Evictions!!!!!!!!!

Either they're going to do vote first, then 5 (minus Erika) play HoH, winner nominates, then play POV, then POV meeting, then 2nd live vote all in 1 hour!?!, then a 2nd HoH?

OR both of the nominees on Thursday's show will be instant toast!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 2thDr on 08-24-06 at 09:05 PM
God I hope Janelle can win the POV again....because we all know she is going up!!!!

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-24-06 at 09:09 PM
Me too, I think she can, except, I think Danielle might convince her to put up Will and Janelle, thus Janelle will loose any support she got from CT. So she will have to work very hard.

"Also next Thursday:"
Posted by Estee on 08-24-06 at 09:03 PM
Julie will jump two sharks.

Who predicted a 'both people on the block' go home week? This could be it.

"RE: Also next Thursday:"
Posted by 2thDr on 08-24-06 at 09:08 PM
Boogie might use this as is chance to get rid of Will. It seems the new member of the beetles is Erika.

Posted by MarkP on 08-24-06 at 09:15 PM
Any chance at all that Dani and Jani really do join forces and save each other with a POV vote IF they both aren't put up? I guess not - since Dani won't be up the only thing she gets by doing that is CG going home...then again, she could have Jani on her side for the next week...

Posted by AugustGirl on 08-24-06 at 09:15 PM
I think maybe they will have an eviction, a quick HOH comp, immediate nominations, and another live vote. Heck, they might even throw in a quick veto competion. She did say "action packed", but then again she's married to Les Moonves, so her defintion of "action packed" might differ from mine.

Posted by how do people miss these things on 08-24-06 at 10:02 PM
thats what it sounds like only they will spread it over the week and edit it to look like a one hour speed week, usually pov cermony is done by mon, so that gives u tues for eviction and new hoh, wed pov, and thurs a live evict... but they will make it look like it all happened thur. but with julie hosting its to dangerous to do in one day

"no"
Posted by shakes the clown on 08-25-06 at 00:59 AM
>thats what it sounds like only
>they will spread it over
>the week and edit it
>to look like a one
>hour speed week, usually pov
>cermony is done by mon,
>so that gives u tues
>for eviction and new hoh,
>wed pov, and thurs a
>live evict... but they will
>make it look like it
>all happened thur. but
>with julie hosting its to
>dangerous to do in one
>day

... I would bet all the money boner won on his BS bet that everything (HOH, POV, POV ceremony, voting and eviction) will be done LIVE next Thursday.

Much in the same way they sprung it on CG after he won HOH and forced him to nom right there, CBS wants the same drama inducing viewer friendly affect of having the HG's have to think on their feet. It would be a waste of the concept to have the stuff spaced out over even a few hours as opposed to the instant drama and "good TV' you get from having everything happen live.

Also if it were going to be over the whole week they would've most likely had Erika nominate right then and there so they could get the ball rolling and at least cook up some instant drama.

THe whole point of this mini-twist is to throw the HG's for a loop and force them to make rash decisions without thinking. That can ONLY be accomplished by leaving them in the dark and having this week go as planned and then spring it on them as soon as someone is evicted in the first 10 minutes of next Thursday's episode.

Also, if they space it right they can end the show with the second eviction and then save the HOH comp and new nom's for Sunday which would make the SUnday show a much bigger event than the usual Sunday show.

Posted by nailbone on 08-24-06 at 10:22 PM
She used the term "surprise" and the phrase "a week in one hour" or something like that. I think most of the week goes as normal, with noms, POV, etc. as usual. Then Thursday is first eviction, new HOH, POV, veto ceremony, and second eviction, all immediate and all live on Thursday.

That way they can use all their competition props and stuff and still be done a week early.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by Captain_Savem on 08-25-06 at 01:15 AM
I don't know Boner. It normally takes the production crew a few hours to set up for just one comp. I don't see them setting up four in an hour.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace