URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1017
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Howie"

Posted by LadyT on 09-06-06 at 08:42 AM
You know, Howie used to make me giggle. When did he become such a boorish boob? He almost, and I said almost makes Bogger look human. He really is acting like he is ten. Grow up Howie. You lost. George outplayed you, and get over it. Your girl Janie is praobably going to win anyways.

I would hate to be in sequester with him. I would be going freaking nuts. Poor Will.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Howie"
Posted by AugustGirl on 09-06-06 at 08:54 AM
I wanted to reach into my television and smack him hard. What a dolt. I give George credit for not sinking to his level.

You're right Tishy...Howie got outplayed by the Chicken Man and can't stand it.

I hope it gets kicked out of sequester and loses his stipend. What a jerk.

Fembots by Tribe: L.O.J., One for all, all for Janelle!

Posted by Estee on 09-06-06 at 08:59 AM
I don't think they'd remove him from the jury, though -- that would bring someone else in (Kaysar, right?), and the replacement would have had the chance to see pretty much everything. Maybe they'll just move him to the twins' old isolation box.

Posted by seahorse on 09-06-06 at 08:59 AM
I really liked Howie last season. Things have really changed.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Posted by Miami Joe on 09-06-06 at 09:24 AM
It is true, Howie is really acting like a big baby, very immature for a 36 year old guy.

But I am affraid he is not, wait untill Will and Boogie get to the sequester house.

He will really unload on them.

I am sure the BB producers will have a talk with him, and anything but physical contact will be allowed.

Howie, just keep it clean, but embarras the heck out of Will and Boogie for getting the rug pulled from under their feet by the girls. They deserve it.

Posted by newsomewayne on 09-06-06 at 11:32 AM
I liked him, too. That's why I wanted to be him in the Be the Hamster game. Now I kind of regret that choice.

Posted by chappi66 on 09-06-06 at 09:26 AM
Howie is a freaking cry baby. I thought Marcellus whined alot, but Howie - wholly crap - is he a big baby or what. He had no reason to treat George like that. First of all, poor George was manipulated by the Evil Dr. and second, it is all part of the game and George was playing the game, Duh. I also almost wanted to reach thru the TV and strangle him. I am so glad he is no longer in the house. Jedi Howie has definitely turned to the Dark Side of the Force.

Grow up Howie!!!

Posted by kopan on 09-06-06 at 09:37 AM
Howie is a real jerk. He lost, get over it. The rest of the people in the sequester house wanted to win too, but they're not running around calling people names. I'm sure there is no peace with him around. He really is a bully.

Posted by michel on 09-06-06 at 10:15 AM
Howie is a jerk that we helped feed. Remember last season with his screams at "Busto" weren't any better than what he has displayed this season. The difference is last season we liked his antics since he was avenging Kaysar. This year he just looks like the buffoon he always was!

Posted by montanarealityfan on 09-06-06 at 10:27 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-06 AT 10:28 AM (EST)

>Howie is a jerk that we
>helped feed. The difference is last season
>we liked his antics since
>he was avenging Kaysar.

Unfortunately, you are absolutely right on this. I think that Janelle helped to keep Howie in check last season, and in the house, there is no one to keep him in check. He didn't play a good game, and has forgotten just that--that it is a game. I was excited when I found out he would be in, because he provided many comic moments last year, but this year, he just looked silly and loud.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 09-06-06 at 08:10 PM
Yup... I think last year, Howie was kept in line by Janelle. But, I think it was mostly Rachel who helped balance him out. This year, Howie was such a disappointment. He didn't win anything. Not a single HOH or POV went to Howie. He offered no strategic input to no one. He was just a piece of furniture taking up a space that could have easily gone to a much more deserving player.

Posted by Breezy on 09-06-06 at 10:17 AM
I think he should be locked in his room until it's time to vote.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Posted by okaychatt on 09-06-06 at 10:30 AM
Hi LadyT.

I don't think George outplayed Howie so much as George was more useful to Will and therefore lasted longer.

That aside, I have always thought Howie was a boob. No, make that an obnoxious boob.

His juvenile references to boobies alone was enough to set me off.

Add to that his self indulgent tantrum from last night, and he's completely off my list.

Even if there's a BB Super All Stars show in the future.

He needs to find the closest hurricane and get lost in it. Almost had him with the last one, but no luck.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

"Favorite moment"
Posted by nailbone on 09-06-06 at 11:40 AM
When they finally settled down and James made the comments that "now the little boys are separated and we can watch the video", and then thanked George for remaining adult through it all. Loved the little dig at Howie.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

"Give Howie A Break"
Posted by Savahnna on 09-06-06 at 11:47 AM
And Marcellus is civil these days??

I find his behavior a lot more offensive than Howie's. Sure Howie's an oversized baby....but he's not a bitter guy. He spazzes out and gets over it (granted 'till the next time)...but Marcellus is just plain miserable.

AND....I don't begrude him one iota for being upset with CG.

"RE: Give Howie A Break"
Posted by JoshInSGV on 09-06-06 at 08:27 PM
I agree with you. Marcellas is a drama queen and his negativity is overbearing. But, the display of immaturity from Howie has absolutelly no parallel. I could understand him being bitter about his eviction. But, there is no excuse to the cruel treatment he gave to George.

Posted by maryellennaco on 09-06-06 at 11:50 AM
Man, if I was Will, I'd be practicing my karate moves. Howie is an idiot course, but that trash talking he did to CG will be NOTHING compared to what he does to Will. Whoa! We can HOPE anyway...

Posted by Savahnna on 09-07-06 at 10:43 AM
>Man, if I was Will, I'd
>be practicing my karate moves.
>Howie is an idiot course,
>but that trash talking he
>did to CG will be
>NOTHING compared to what he
>does to Will. Whoa! We
>can HOPE anyway...

I think Will is just what the sequester house needs these days. He'll lighten things up and from what we saw they could sure use that.

Posted by true on 09-06-06 at 06:37 PM
Howie needs to shut the fvck up! I think he could end up costing Janelle votes in the end. I can seriously see people voting against Jani, just to piss Howie off.

Posted by fedcamper on 09-07-06 at 04:10 AM
Good Lord- that's exactly what I was thinking! I think Janelle has a real chance with the votes because she's the strongest competitor left and since they have to vote for SOMEONE, that's often the deciding factor. But Howie could really screw it up for her, especially if she winds up in the final two with (yuck) Boogie and Dr. Will is in the house schmoozing everybody to vote for him! PLEEEAAASE shut up, Howie!!

Posted by Sues on 09-07-06 at 08:10 AM
I wouldn't worry about Janie votes...if she doesn't win the HOH, she'll be out anyways...Erika will throw her under the bus...and Boogie knows he won't beat Janie, so he'll take skankika too...

I thought Howie was funny last year. Didn't really appreciate the whole April thing because it was a bit too 'violent' feeling...which is my issue with him this year. You can say what you want and throw your hissy fit, but at no time should anyone feel like you're even entertaining the thought of violence......

I forgot about Rachel! She was definitely a calming influence along with Janie...

I do want to see how he is will Will though.....;)~