URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID37
Thread Number: 1012
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TAR....SPOILER?"

Posted by Supergrass on 02-18-05 at 01:18 PM
I dont know how true is this. But, today I read on other forum and one of the member(whos currently studying in Japan) told us that Megan & Heidi,Ron & Kelly,Susan & Patrick(Yay!) and Uchenna & Joyce are the final 4! He told us that he even chatted with them a lil bit. At that time, theyre taking a transit(theyre in Japan) and are on their way back to the States! He added that, he doesnt bring his camera along, so no pictures or what so ever......

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: TAR....SPOILER?"
Posted by BlueEyes on 02-18-05 at 02:42 PM
Do you remember the forum you saw that spoiler on? I'm a new member and first time poster by the way.

Thanks

"Hello Supergrass"
Posted by IceCat on 02-19-05 at 03:19 AM
Welcome to the boards.

I just wanted to bring to your attention our Board Guidlines and to point out that we have some limits on the size of pictures used in signatures.

Please modify your sig pic so that it complies with the guidelines.

Thank you.

This optional single line of text is either regular size, or size "1", but NO LARGER...

"RE: Hello Supergrass"
Posted by GameOver3 on 02-19-05 at 12:52 PM
Thats interesting, it conflicts with the other spoiler of a male/male team being in the Final 3. Interesting to see which turns up true, the male/male in the Final 3 or this Final 4, which looks to be a fantastic Final four, so it probably won't happen.

"RE: Hello IceCat"
Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 02-20-05 at 11:27 AM
How do I contact you with questions about what I can post if it is not covered by the guidelines?

"Help Forum or e-mail"
Posted by AyaK on 02-23-05 at 05:06 PM

Posted by lazarus on 02-19-05 at 04:19 PM
There's a Jamaican spoiler. I'm lost now. See this thread:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID37/934.shtml

Posted by Gingerman28 on 02-22-05 at 03:09 PM
Well, I guess it is about time to start pondering all that we know and don't know so far about TAR7. We have three spoilers saying that teams have been spotted in Japan, Montreal and Jamaica. So indeed they may all be right. Four teams were spotted leaving Japan. They could be headed to Montreal. In Montreal they could be reduced to three teams, which is the number of teams spotted playing golf in Jamaica (without Romber who also were not spotted in Japan). So it is possible that the four last legs are: Somewhere to Japan; Japan to Montreal; Montreal to Jamaica; and final leg from Jamaica to Final Pit Stop.

Posted by railfan on 02-22-05 at 05:53 PM
There's also a report of a male/male team that is likely Brian and Greg spotted at Rockefeller Center about the right time in December and seeking directions to the Washington Square area. Thinking that somewhere in NYC is the finish line, but likely not in Manhattan where crowds are everywhere. especially the week before Christmas.

Posted by Ruthless on 02-23-05 at 11:32 PM
I can also recall reading somewhere, not sure if it was here or somewhere else, that Romber were seen amongst the racers going from Africa to India (Johannesberg to Mumbai? I can't remember the cities). Not sure if a date was given.

So far we have the following sightings -

Los Angeles (Long Beach) to Peru
Africa enroute to India
Japan enroute to the US
Montreal
Jamaica
New York

However, I also read somewhere in an interview with Bert the Producer that they run decoys to put people off the scent.

Before TAR6 started didn't someone post a thread where a friend of a friend described seeing a team of racers buying train tickets in Berlin and said they were two males. At that stage of the race, the only all male team had been eliminated (in the first leg). I doubt that any of the remaining female team members could be confusedly thought of as being male. They could have been decoy runners. So any of the sightings could have been of decoy runners, apart from the Romber sighting on the Africa to India leg, though they could have been running as decoys after being eliminated.

Posted by memyselfandi on 02-25-05 at 08:19 PM
Is it possible that he meant Debbie and Bianca. Otherwise it might be disproven this Tuesday.

Posted by HaroldBalzaccio on 02-25-05 at 11:39 PM
Maybe this will help:

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm23.showMessage?topicID=4532.topic

Posted by coffeegrrl on 03-09-05 at 05:01 PM
Oops....looks like you're right. They meant D/B and not M/H.

Posted by tarfanINDIA on 03-12-05 at 12:20 PM
I am sure this is a correct spoiler.But its defn D/B and not M/H. D/B are very competative as well as S/P and chances they might even be the Female team to win.It also looks like R/A will not last very long.

Posted by TeamJoisey on 03-15-05 at 10:12 PM
OK... This one is wrong.

Unless there is a ghost tribe!!

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Posted by Neobie on 03-16-05 at 09:18 AM
It might have been turned the other way around. This may be the Sequesterville batch.

Let's try to find out where it was.

"No..."
Posted by AyaK on 03-16-05 at 06:52 PM
...if you believe the betting spoiler (all of which have proven to be right in the past), then U/J win -- so they wouldn't be in a sequestered group.

Posted by TARugh on 03-16-05 at 04:57 PM
Back to the guess factor. Neither girlie team is left. I'm glad to find out the Japan source was fun...because I'm REALLY hoping for an elimination leg with Susan and Patrick in the next few weeks.

Ya ya bouchee ya ya ya bouchee ROLL CALL!

Posted by sencnes on 03-23-05 at 10:53 PM
Guess this spolier is really wrong.
The only two of the four teams mentioned are still in the race lol

"So wrong, infact..."
Posted by IceCat on 03-24-05 at 00:05 AM
... that it's time this thread got locked.