URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1010
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Live Feeds Tuesday 8/22"

Posted by AugustGirl on 08-22-06 at 05:53 AM
It's 2:45am BB time. Danielle, Will, and Janelle in the backyard talking about how great this season is. How the ratings have to be "through the roof".

Danielle: This has to be the most popular season ever. It's phenomenal. This show is hot. It's off the chain.

Will: This show is off the hook. You got the underdogs, the villians, the group, you've got everything you need.

(Yeah, everything but an audience who cares.

Wait until they find out the season has been shortened by over a week.)

Everyone else is asleep. This will probably be a very slow day for the hamsters (and the viewers).

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/22"
Posted by oasisfan1994 on 08-22-06 at 09:11 AM
I hope Will can be as entertaining today as he was yeasterday. Here is a clip for the non feeders like myself of Will making love to the internet. I can't believe he is sober here lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM0FFLwhPPQ

Posted by Lasann on 08-22-06 at 11:29 AM
The "evil" doctor is at it again. I tried so hard not to like him and I don't find him physically attractive on sight, but da*n that man has some kind of magnetism.

I think this video is halarious. He seems like a fun man. I'd love to be his friend, his girl - no way. His ability at manipulation is too good. I'd run for my safety!

It a Tribe original!!!

Posted by kary1371 on 08-22-06 at 11:35 AM
LOL

Posted by geg6 on 08-22-06 at 11:47 AM
Gads, how can anyone not love this guy?

Posted by skeetergirl87 on 08-22-06 at 12:25 PM
>Gads, how can anyone not love
>this guy?
>
I'm with you. I really hated him at first in Season 2 because he was so obnoxious, but I've come to love him - both for his mastery of game play and also because he truly seems to be enjoying himself all the time.

Posted by AugustGirl on 08-22-06 at 12:40 PM
That is priceless! LMAO!

Posted by thndrkttn on 08-22-06 at 03:25 PM
Good.Lord. I haven't been able to make it the whole way through that video yet. It makes me...a little...uncomfortable...if you Will. But OMG he's cute. Especially when he kisses the camera.

Posted by Tahj on 08-22-06 at 04:18 PM
Anybody else notice how his nipples are almost non-existent?

Posted by nailbone on 08-22-06 at 09:29 AM
I think the psyche term for this is "delusions of grandeur".

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 08-22-06 at 11:37 PM
I'd like to "grandeur his delusion" ifyouknowwhatimean wink wink

Tummy

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-22-06 at 01:54 PM
James is the only one up and is outside playing pool by himself.

Who is he going to blame if he loses?

Posted by elaine2000 on 08-22-06 at 02:20 PM
>James is the only one up
>and is outside playing pool
>by himself.
>
>Who is he going to blame
>if he loses?

sorry.. i meant you're hilarious

"Up first today..."
Posted by AyaK on 08-22-06 at 01:57 PM
...is James. Everyone else is still snoozing.

"RE: Up first today..."
Posted by annabananna on 08-22-06 at 02:06 PM
Can somebody help me out here? I know the show will be on tonight at 9:00 EST, but will there be a live eviction? Thanks for the help.

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-22-06 at 02:20 PM
No, tonight they will show nominations, veto & veto ceremony. The eviction will be Thursday night.

Posted by CattyChat on 08-22-06 at 04:37 PM
Yeah, I can't wait to see the veto comp where James claims Janelle & BB cheated him.

Her version: They were both fighting over the Howie doll and James was able to get it away from her and she grabbed the Marci doll, which ended up being the correct doll, so Janelle wins.

James' version: Janelle & James were fighting over a doll they later found out was Howie, where Janie assaulted him, breaking BB rules, but BB said it was "incidental contact" and allowed. James said he was kicked and scratched and has scars to prove it. James said he then saw and Marci doll, which he knew was the right answer, and he grabbed it first, but Janelle unfairly ripped it from his hands, leaving a nasty Janelle scratch.

Danielle's version: As soon as I saw the idols, with my religious background, I knew this game was meant for me to do badly in. That's just wrong to kneel for idols of these people. *Wait, are we back on Survivor Amazon???*

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-22-06 at 02:20 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-06 AT 02:23 PM (EST)

Edited because I'm an idiot and verified that the show is on at 9 tonight, NOT 8.

Posted by AugustGirl on 08-22-06 at 02:21 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-06 AT 02:23 PM (EST)

Never mind! I'm a doofus and can't respond to the right post.

Tonight's show is on at 9.

Thursday's is 8.

(I'll just go back to work now)

Posted by annabananna on 08-22-06 at 02:27 PM
LOL... this whole time change and double elimination week has gotten me as confused as Howie. Thanks for the info.

Posted by Snidget on 08-22-06 at 02:27 PM
Normally it is on at 8 on Tuesday, but this week they are showing something else at 8 and BB and RockStar are an hour later

At least in my Media Market

Nope, looks like Nationwide.

tonight's schedule per www.cbs.com

8pm JC Penney Jam: Concert for America's Kids
9pm Big Brother
10pm Rock Star SuperNova.

Do we need a "special time" tonight thread in BB fanatics and over on Rock Star? Might cut down on the number of "where the heck is" threads that would need to be locked.

I'll go do that now.

Posted by elaine2000 on 08-22-06 at 02:18 PM
>...is James. Everyone else is
>still snoozing.

You're hilarious.. i know this defeats the purpose of watching the feeds but i've gotten to the point of muting his nasal whine so i dont have to hear him

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-22-06 at 02:25 PM
Oh good, Danielle is up so James will have someone to whine to once she's out of the shower.

Posted by nailbone on 08-22-06 at 02:50 PM

ACK!!! Listening to the vileness of those two would put me off live feeds for good.

Posted by Sketchyboi on 08-22-06 at 03:04 PM
I want to chime in regarding Danielle. Whether you like her or not, you gotta give it up to her. She plays the game well. She looked like she was toast early in the season, but, similiarly to her initial season, she has found a way to create relationships, fake or real (doesn't matter), that keep her continually in the hunt. She reads others well and uses that to her advantage.

With James, he is also sort of repeating his behavior form his initial season. He comes out strong, as a contender, then goes totally mental, turns his back on alliances, attempts to form new ones, becomes very paranoid, and that is his undoing.

Goes to show that the players, like us all I suspect, have behavior patterns that are simply part of our DNA. Even if you look at others, like Janelle or Will, they are the same as well... and their results are the same as the results from their perspective seasons.

I think Janie will come in 3rd place again... I think WIll is going to win... etc..etc..

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-22-06 at 03:12 PM
I would like Danielle a lot more if she didn't try so hard. She interrogates everyone and must know everything that goes on in the house. Her biggest disadvantage is being too pleased with herself and constantly reminding everyone how great she is.

Will takes a very casual approach to the game. He acts like he likes everyone and is just there to kill time. Vote him out. He doesn't care. He won't win anyway. Nobody believes him, but it is usually easier to watch. I say usually because watching him playing Jani was like watching my cats torture a chipmunk.

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-22-06 at 03:03 PM
Boogie and Danielle are outside talking about James. Boogie says Will thinks James should be gone, but he is willing to watch James for a while. Danielle is all for watching as long as James stays. Boogie says he is honest and loyal, but didn't get far before, so he usually listens to Will. Danielle points out that since James went against his alliance, he'd be good to take to final 2. Boogie says he feels James wants to be like Will and is likely to make a big move and oust Will.

Danielle asks if he's thinking of getting rid of James. Boogie says no they should watch James for a couple of days. Boogie is afraid to leave James in and knows the LOD will break up sometime, but doesn't want to do it know.

Then he says he feels Will is spending too much time playing Ken and Barbie with Jani.

James comes out and Boogie quickly changes the subject.

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-22-06 at 03:05 PM
I need to point out James wanting to be like Will actually came from James yesterday.

He said to Will that after BB6 people often compared him to Will, but after playing the game with him, James feels he's not in Will's league.

Posted by Sketchyboi on 08-22-06 at 03:30 PM
>OK, I thought that this was
>a live feed forum.
>I was under the impression
>that this forum was set
>up to inform people what
>was going on via live
>feed. Why don't we
>keep the comments to a
>minimum and just give up-dates.
> Also, if you want
>to so called "catch up"
>on whats going on in
>the BB house, why don't
>take a few minutes and
>read. Please no more
>"Whats going on?"

The boards are slow right now, and this board has always been a place where people give their two cents about discussions that are currently going on in the house.

"Post deleted"
Posted by AyaK on 08-22-06 at 03:37 PM
The quotes in the above post come from a post that I deleted.

I agree that we have too much discussion going on in the live feed threads along the lines of "James is a whiny brat. Once he's gone, Janelle will win!" or debates between the Legion of Doom and the Legion of Janelle -- but the two posts prior to this one are not an example of that, and so the post was in the wrong place.

Posted by okaychatt on 08-22-06 at 06:14 PM
<James feels he's not in Will's league.

Exactly, James.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Posted by Savahnna on 08-22-06 at 04:33 PM

>Then he says he feels Will
>is spending too much time
>playing Ken and Barbie with
>Jani.

This is too rich.

He's just jealous because he's playing Godzilla and Twiggy with Erika.

Posted by Denalio on 08-23-06 at 03:29 AM
If I read this correctly, Boogie is saying this about Will - that Will is spending too much time with Janelle, my guess is it's all just an act. I think CT wants to create the appearance of a rift so they can play "good cop bad cop"....

It's all strategy.

Too many other indications on the live feeds show that when it's just CT together, they are solid.

Posted by Savahnna on 08-23-06 at 10:43 AM
You know....normally I'd agree with you about this....but I believe that even though Boogie has his own plaything....he still could resent Will for hooking up with another ally.

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-22-06 at 03:18 PM
More Boogie/Danielle talk.

Boogie feels at some point the LOD will have to get down to 2 and he feels it is those two and Will will leave eventually. He says he doesn't know if Danielle wants to make the run against Will. He doesn't want to get burned and tells Danielle she should talk to Will. But he won't make a move like he did with Howie. Danielle says to just let her know. Boogie asks if Danielle is with James no matter what or does she want to think about it. Danielle says she's aware of things James does.

Posted by Sketchyboi on 08-22-06 at 03:27 PM
Danielle's best chance at winning this thing would be to go against Boogie in the end. That's it. If she were to go to the finals with anyone else, she will lose.

I think she would even lose against Janelle because I think the houseguests would ultimately reward Janie for lasting in the game that everyone had wanted her out of for so long.. also you have to remember that James and Erika will have some issues with Danielle at that point as well because Danielle will have turned on them both by then...

Posted by Cydney on 08-22-06 at 03:37 PM
Also, I have been coming to theis site for a couple of weeks now and reading your messages and I think you fools have it all wrong! First of all, I love Big Brother as much as the rest, but come on you guys really post comments @ 2am? Are you serious? Second, Janelle might be one of the most unintelligent people I have seen. Most of Season 6 would still be here if Janelle would have done what she was suppose to do. Instead she fell for Will's crap. The poor girl must be so desperate for the slightest bit of attention. James warned the idiot when she had HOH and instead of putting someone up from Chill Town she put up Diane. He told her all bets were off. I don't blame him one bit. Who's brilliant plan was it to get rid of the floaters first? As much as I love him, it was Kaysar. Are you joking? That was the most ridiculous plan yet! If they wanted to stay in the house, wouldn't they go after the strongest players? So, in conclusion James was the smartest one. Both Janelle and Howie showed their loyalty the week Kaysar and James was on the block. They were the only 2 to vote for Kaysar. James did the right thing by dropping those fools and never trusting them. So screw all you losers for saying crap about James.

"Comment to Cydney"
Posted by AyaK on 08-22-06 at 03:45 PM
I've already deleted one of your two posts. You are breaking some of the guidelines here, and I want to address it before you post much more.

>First of all, I love Big Brother as much as the rest,
>but come on you guys really post comments @ 2am?
> Are you serious?

Yes, some of us really do. Remember, there are people here in lots of different time zones, including Hawaii (3 hours behind California), but all time stamps are EDT.

>Second, Janelle might be one
>of the most unintelligent people
>I have seen.

This is really more appropriate as a Bashers post.

>So screw all you losers for saying crap
>about James.

With the exception of one poster on this board (shakes the clown, an original board member who may bash people and be bashed by them in return), the guidelines prohibit any poster from bashing other posters. As such, this comment would normally receive a warning from me. But I'm just designating this as a comment, because all of shakes' posts about BB7 may have misled a new poster like yourself into thinking that you could post like shakes -- but it's not permitted here.

"RE: Comment to Cydney"
Posted by Chez on 08-23-06 at 07:15 AM
I am curious as to why some posters get their messages deleted for bashing other posters, yet shakes is explicitly allowed to do this. Just because he was one of the original members of the board? I posted on another thread that I object to this. Here are a few of the comments he has made which I found objectionable.

Sorry I don't know how to make the links. I did the low tech "copy and paste".

In the "Did Howie headbutt Boogie" thread:

shakes the clown
51. "stop smoking crack"

..... put down the crack pipe. And if you're not smoking crack and you honestly think this, then please never drive, vote or dress yourself....

58. "hey genius"

..here, I'll speak slowly so you don't get lost.

Boogie's Coup power was NOT taken away from him, he was told that he can't use it as HOH and since this was the last week he could use it, it was no longer valid.

Capiche? Or do I need to draw you a picture?

80. "RE: You are WRONG WRONG WRONG"

....As for all this other stuff, just filler, basically you saying that you have nothing to say so you try unsuccessfully to attack me. Hasn't worked on here for 6 years so it ain't gonna work from some newbie nobody...

86. "yawn"

...its no suprise that someone with all of 14 career posts would come back with textbook message board reply 101. Basically it goes like this....we're both on a message board but let me point out that you're a loser for being on a message board.

sorry hon, but that crap may work against a retarded 7 year old, or howie, but it doesn't work against anyone else. Come back when you have something original to say.

Until then, continue to be owned.

Oh and you forgot to mention all the time I've spent building a highly successful law firm, not to mention all the time I've spent lowering my golf handicap to single digits. I'll let you include those in your next post

Care to compare W2's? .....

Those are all direct quotes from Shakes. There are many more as well, which you can read on that thread and others. To make this a little more brief I omitted the posts to which he was posting. Some of those are a bit nasty as well. But he is really out of line in the way he lashes out at so many people. If the rule here is not to bash others then I don't think there should be one person who gets a "bye". Just because he has a high IQ, a good education and financial stability does not give him the right to be so nasty, in my opinion, especially if the rule for everyone else is to treat people with respect.

Just my two cents.

"Read post #33"
Posted by IceCat on 08-23-06 at 04:55 PM

AyaK has already explained this.

In the future, please do not take threads off topic by asking policy questions in a show-related topic. Thank you.

Posted by Queene1979 on 08-22-06 at 03:49 PM
Sarah, is that you?

Posted by Cydney on 08-22-06 at 04:02 PM
Yes it is. Ayak, so sorry I was unaware of this sites biased opinion. I do however think its humorous that I was called out for saying a harsh thing about Janelle, but there are nothing but harsh things said about James. Is there a list of do and don'ts on this website that I could review, so I do not make any other mistakes?

Posted by mrc on 08-22-06 at 04:05 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-06 AT 04:07 PM (EST)

There is a link entitled "complete guidelines" at the top of the page. Or you can click here.

What is Phil's golf equipment?

Posted by nailbone on 08-22-06 at 04:12 PM
I do however think its humorous that I was called out for saying a harsh thing about Janelle, but there are nothing but harsh things said about James.

Not for saying it, but for saying it in the wrong forum.

Posted by AyaK on 08-22-06 at 06:59 PM
It wasn't because you bashed Janelle that you were called out; it was because you bashed other posters.

If you want to bash Janelle, feel free to do it on the Big Brother Bashers Forum or in the context of a spoiler post in this forum.

You're right that there are lots of members of the Legion of Janelle who will defend her to the death. Feel free to challenge their opinions anywhere on Reality TV World -- but you can't bash them, and they can't bash you.

Posted by elaine2000 on 08-22-06 at 04:18 PM
James
>warned the idiot when she
>had HOH and instead of
>putting someone up from Chill
>Town she put up Diane.
> He told her all
>bets were off.

Firstly, he DIDN'T say all bets are off. and secondly it wasn't a stupid idea to get rid of the floaters. Most of them are useless and Season 6 wanted to create another target aside from them.. and James was a part of that same strategy.. What show are you watching? just because James developed an alliance with Diane.. that makes Janelle dumb to vote her out?? CG and Marcelas are the only 2 that he DIDN'T align with!!

Oh and I dont remember James nominating Chilltown when he was HOH so I guess that makes him stupid too?

Posted by AyaK on 08-22-06 at 08:14 PM
>and secondly it wasn't a stupid idea to
>get rid of the floaters. Most of them are useless
>and Season 6 wanted to create another target aside from
>them..

Doesn't seem to have worked too well, does it?

>Oh and I dont remember James nominating Chilltown when he was
>HOH so I guess that makes him stupid too?

James nominated Will and Chicken George. CG won PoV by agreeing to eat nothing but slop for the rest of his stay in BB. Then James put up Jase, who was voted out 9-0.

Yes, he should have put up Boogie along with Will. But...

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/jase-wirey-third-big-brother-7-all-stars-houseguest-evicted-4252.php

According to the somewhat difficult to understand explanation that Kaysar provided to Jase, James' Big Brother 6 alliance actually wanted to nominate Mike "Boogie" Malin, the other member of Will's two-man "Chilltown" alliance, but were fearful that if they did so, the rest of the house would want to keep "Boogie" and instead vote out Will, whom the BB6 alliance did not want to send home yet.

Posted by elaine2000 on 08-22-06 at 10:53 PM
>>and secondly it wasn't a stupid idea to
>>get rid of the floaters. Most of them are useless
>>and Season 6 wanted to create another target aside from
>>them..
>
>Doesn't seem to have worked too
>well, does it?
>
>>Oh and I dont remember James nominating Chilltown when he was
>>HOH so I guess that makes him stupid too?
>
>James nominated Will and Chicken George.
> CG won PoV by
>agreeing to eat nothing but
>slop for the rest of
>his stay in BB.
>Then James put up Jase,
>who was voted out 9-0.
>
>
>Yes, he should have put up
>Boogie along with Will.
>But...

Ok ok.. the strategy didn't work out well but it was a good idea. the floaters had the numbers.. James expected/wanted George of all people to go..?? why? I have no idea.. what kinda strategy is that? Everyone is pissed at James b/c hes a coward at aligned with as many people as possible to ensure his safety. He should go. He's draining to watch

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-22-06 at 03:32 PM
Stop the presses. James said Janielle is beautiful. Danielle and Boogie agree and also agree than she looks better without makeup. Boogie said she is beautiful in the morning.

James wants to have a house meeting after George is gone this week to get people to clean up their stuff.

Posted by sarita on 08-22-06 at 03:41 PM
wow, that was a shocker

Posted by Sketchyboi on 08-22-06 at 03:58 PM
I wasn't surpised to watch James say stuff like that. He, as well as the others, have lucid moments where they are not caught up in the game for a second, and are decent to each other. Is usually just isn't as interesting to the viewers to see that kind of behavior.

Posted by Elaine0 on 08-22-06 at 04:42 PM
I have to agree with Danielle and Boogie. Jani looks better without makeup. Sometimes on the live show she looks a little plastic, but seeing her at 4AM with her hair all messy, she often looks great.

Not a whole lot going on in the house. Lots of chit chat outside.

But Danielle & Erika did have a talk earlier. Erika told Danielle she wants James gone. Danielle agreed, but then pushed for James to stay. Danielle (speaking of James) said if she can see a snake, she can step on it's head, but if she can't see a snake (speaking of George) she can't step on it.

Erika said she'd love final 3 to be her, Danielle and James, but she doesn't trust James and can win more against George.

Erika pushes that James is a vote for Danielle. Danielle pushes that George is a vote for Erika.

Both moan that they've been all alone in the game.

"Sarah, don't waste your time sticking up for James"
Posted by wheredotheyfindthesepeople on 08-22-06 at 04:50 PM
The people on this board have fallen in love with Janelle and WillBoogie. Every positive you respond with will fall on deaf ears.

I hope that you and non-reality James have a wonderful future together. Not a person on this board has a right to insinuate that James acts the same outside the house as he does inside. What YOU know is all that matters.

"RE: Sarah, don't waste your time sticking up for James"
Posted by noisygirl on 08-22-06 at 05:33 PM
>The people on this board have
>fallen in love with Janelle
>and WillBoogie. Every positive
>you respond with will fall
>on deaf ears.
>
>I hope that you and non-reality
>James have a wonderful future
>together. Not a person
>on this board has a
>right to insinuate that James
>acts the same outside the
>house as he does inside.
> What YOU know is
>all that matters.

Not everyone on this post is in love with Janelle. I can not stand her. She has no idea of how to think for herself. WillBoogie are just in a league of thier own.

Posted by Miami Joe on 08-22-06 at 05:45 PM
>
>Not everyone on this post is
>in love with Janelle. I
>can not stand her.
>She has no idea of
>how to think for herself.
>WillBoogie are just in a
>league of thier own.

I would not put Boggie in Will's league.

He does not make a move without consulting with Will, even though based on the feeds' info provided earlier by Elaine0, it appears that he may be "thinking" about dumping Will before the finals, in favor of Danielle. But then again, he could be just testing the waters to find out where Danielle's thoughts are.

Posted by bigbrotherdave on 08-22-06 at 05:51 PM
the only reason I am routing for Janelle is cause from day one the majority of the house guest were talking bad about her and were out to get her. I still think Janelle and Danielle should start to work together to go to the end. Nobody would expect it.

"Is there any chance?"
Posted by brvnkrz on 08-22-06 at 06:00 PM
That this thread is going to go back to talking about the live feeds? I keep clicking here hoping for live feed info but then suddenly I feel as if I am in the Bashers forum.

"RE: Is there any chance?"
Posted by Snidget on 08-22-06 at 06:06 PM
I agree. A bit of light hearted banter about what is going on is one thing, but it is a bit much lately.

Here is some feed stuff from jokers, not much going on, mostly people hanging out and talking about mostly nothing

Tue 2:53 PM BBT Feeds back to CG and Erika in BY ( a bit of game talk) - sherrilynn
Erika - There is no way she (not sure who she is talking about) wants to get rid of Will.
George - But by the time I had that picture painted in front of me...
(missed some convo)
Erika says Howie wanted Will out.
George says he can't be sure.
George says they are saying there could be another double eviction thing too. Is that possible.
Erika says totally.
George says that in a lot of ways you are better off being nominated because you can fight back. But if you are just left out there in the field you are easy pickins.
Erika says it is almost better to be nominated sometimes.
George talking about you gotta give people a fighting chance, but he also realizes this is a game.
Erika tells CG he looks like Drew Carey in some picture.
CG laughs.

Tue 2:49 PM BBT All 4 Feeds now on Will and Janelle in yellow bug room - sherrilynn
They are still laying facing each other, whispering.

Will is looking at something and saying it doesn't even look remotely fun.
Janie wishes they would give them monopoly.
Janie flips over, laying on her back now with eyes closed.
Will tapping on the end of the bed.

Will - Tell me a story.
Janie - I can't think of any.
Will - Alright.
Janie - I'm sorry.

Janie says she had a dream about Boogie. She was in his car. She doesn't remember what else.
Will says everyone on the show is saying if I had this money I could help my family. Boogie is saying I would buy a convertible Bentley. And he's totally serious too. laughs.

Tue 2:24 PM BBT Lockdown over, everyone goes inside. - sherrilynn
Don't see anything new or exciting.
Janie says they probably had to feed the tarantulas, put crickets in there.
George says nothing going down.
Janie says sucks.
James said something to Janie.
She didn't hear him and asks him what he said.
James says nothing.
Janie says she's not good at lip reading.
Someone sings Little Willy Willy Won't.

Posted by brvnkrz on 08-22-06 at 06:10 PM
Thank you, Snidget. I know I can just as easily go to the other spoiler sites but I prefer to be here. I agree, some light banter is fine but turning the live feeds thread into nothing but bashing is getting old and making it hard to follow.

Sig by Bob-Because gay sheep jokes never grow old

Posted by Snidget on 08-22-06 at 06:46 PM
I know the Tues through Thurs tend to be nothing but hamsters being boring, for some reason it seems so much worse with a double elimination week. Probably because Thurs through Sunday was so jam packed that boring hamsters are even more boring.

I wish they could spread the week out a bit more even though it probably messes up the getting the shows edited.

I checked jokers to double check that they were being the usual Tuesday boring and looks like that is all that is going on. Doesn't even seem to be the who can flip flop the maximum number of times from POV to eviction stuff right now.

I like the peeps and live feeds here better as well

"But..."
Posted by AyaK on 08-22-06 at 06:55 PM
...ferretkiss does some of the live updates at Joker's, and it's great to see she's still posting anywhere!

"Reminder"
Posted by IceCat on 08-22-06 at 06:18 PM
The Live Feed threads are for discussing the live feeds.

They are not to used for non-specific fan/basher posts.

Keep it on topic, please.

Thanks

Posted by AyaK on 08-22-06 at 08:27 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-06 AT 08:35 PM (EST)

George is baking something in the shape of a man. He told Boogie that it was James. Boogie said that James should be cooked by Thursday.

They're going one by one to the DR. Will went, Boogie went, and then Will was called back.

James may be starting to be affected by Dani's obvious but unstated concern that he'll be booted. He told her that he never decompressed from BB6 and he feels like he's losing his sanity amidst all the gameplay.

Earlier James did a Mr. Bill Show, killing Mr. Bill with an airplane at an airshow. This after Dani asks him why he has to be violent... Before that, he made "I *heart* Sarah" from clay. And before that, he made some non-PG sculture of male anatomy, and he and Will wrote some non PG-13 words out of clay about them.

Classy. Edited to add that the non PG-13 words were Will's idea; he told Janie that he was going to do it before he got James to help. And Dani told Erika that, even if Erika voted with her to save James, she was sure James was going out on a 2-2 tie, with Boogie breaking the tie to boot him ... so she's apparently figured out where everything stands right now.

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 08-22-06 at 10:51 PM
For those without live feed here is a link for the Mr. Will show by James
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpwXOVDtepU

Posted by robindobindoodledoo on 08-22-06 at 11:54 PM
From TVCH:
B: Knowing these people as well as we do, if one of us played our @sses off who would be the perfect one to sit next 2 in the final 2, Erika or CG?

W: I say Erika

B: Do you think these people will give it to him on a sympathy tip?

W: This was obviously discussed in the DR?

B: No

W: Oh they asked me this today

Perfect final two? I said me and Boogie because we won't even care what the jury has to say. Other than that? All things considered Boogie and Erika. Erika has kissed everyone's @ss and you can just say accuse her of being a floater at the end, get a couple jury questions right and hope for the best.
Against Danielle, not a good chance. Because she's a good strategist, she's elequant, people respect her. Janelle has all of season 6 on the jury, she's pretty, she is great on camera will say oh I just lucked into it. James is a non entity. CG he's 47 years old, he's unemployed, he doesn't have a car, his life is BB, he's going to get up there she a couple crocodile tears, no one is giving it to the rich restauranteur over the 47 yr old.

Recapping Erika kissed everyone's butt, obsessed with BB and that will give you a shot.

B: OK we'll get rid of James, then reset.

W: Make it right with Danielle, I'll make it right with Janelle, get rid of James, I win HOH, We're good. One of the girls wins we're good.
As long as CG... we need to have conversations with CG.

B: Ok alright

W: One last thing, if next week goes well we are moving toward the next direction, say Erika you can't beat Danelle, you can beat Will, you can beat Boogie. Do you know your goals tonight? Get Erika.

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 08-23-06 at 00:51 AM
Will and Boggie pt 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiSClC4o1_M
pt 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA6WNW24xwU

James finally speaks to Jani
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4LhyiVVWUA
pt 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz_Jv_fIHwo

Dani gettin her groove on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4qpwISTMVg
pt 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D3s32GVWqo

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 08-23-06 at 01:26 AM
they are making shirts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USep64HVyAs

"Flirting"
Posted by AyaK on 08-23-06 at 01:37 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-23-06 AT 01:40 AM (EST)

Of course it's Will flirting with Janelle. He's been making up fantasies about them outside the house. Janie is lapping it up like a kitten with a bowl of milk. As they're having dinner, Will was asking if they could name their child Chilliam.

James has finally ralized that he's probably toast. He appeared to be packing. Then he and Dani played pool.

Boogie and Erika are making out in the HoH bathtub.

Edited to add: Only Will, James and Dani seem to realize that this is a game of strategy. James just got done in by the fact that Janie believes Will more than she believes him, and Will knows a clueless Janie is more valuable to him than an alert James.

"RE: Flirting"
Posted by Ahtumbreez on 08-23-06 at 01:58 AM
Why does part of me wish that the Will/Janie romance is the real deal? They're just too frickin' cute together.

and why are you still up AyaK, don'tcha have a life

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 08-23-06 at 02:24 AM
Booger and Erika in tub
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KJOqzfoVuc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q83lQEDS5Yw

Posted by waves crashing on 08-23-06 at 02:30 AM
>Boogie and Erika are making out
>in the HoH bathtub.

I just turned on the feeds and got a close-up of that frozen on my screen.

Once I get the vomit cleaned off my keyboard, I need to find something to gouge out my eyes with. Then I'll burn my house down and fling myself into a toxic waste dump. Followed by a lobotomy. Or two.

Damn. Where are those neato sci-fi memory erasers when you need them?!

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 08-23-06 at 02:58 AM
Boogie is such a gentleman, while they are in the HOH bed he keeps farting and has given 2 dutch ovens to Erika. HAHA

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-23-06 at 03:40 AM
Erika is so disgusting. I can't believe she subjects herself to this just for a shot to win the money. If this is Erika's attempt at "strategy", it's pretty pathetic.

Posted by fedcamper on 08-23-06 at 05:15 AM
Can't wait for her to see some of the tapes of will and the hideous Booger snickering and plotting her demise. No doubt she feels that she has the upper hand since she is in a much higher category of physical attractiveness than that pointy-nosed snake. Wrong again! Oh, Erika, why do you have such bad judgement ???

Posted by sportsjoe67 on 08-23-06 at 08:02 AM
I agree with cydney to a point. James is much smarter than Janelle and when he realized she was doing whatever CT wanted he bolted to do his own thing. He was right that CT should've been targeted from the beginning, but between Kaysar and Janelle who are both friggin morons, they blew their chance. To get rid of floaters first was the dumbest strategy. You always eliminate strongest threats like they did with Jase. They all knew what kind of players CT were and u couldn't believe a word coming out of their mouths. For them to not get rid of CT there is no excuse. For this reason the other players in my mind are really stupid and don't deserve to be there or even win. Why the hell would u keep a prior winner in the house? That means that person already won and is a pretty good player. So why would u leave him in the house? If you sent Will home early in the game Boogie would be nothing. He would be a so called floater. Out of the remaining players, the only ones who really deserve to win are Will or Danielle. You gotta give James credit for still being there and jumping S6 alliance when he realized they have no clue what they're doing. I really did like Janelle after the way she played last year and she did seem smart. But for her to fall so easily for Will's b.s. strikes me funny. Either she is listening to Will cuz of strategy and she thinks she can get further that way or she really is an idiot. I personally think she is an idiot and loves the attention she is getting from Will cuz she is insecure. I don't know why cuz she is very attractive and used to be smart. I welcome any Janie fans rebuttals.

Posted by elaine2000 on 08-23-06 at 09:01 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-23-06 AT 09:02 AM (EST)

>>If you sent Will home
>early in the game Boogie
>would be nothing. He
>would be a so called
>floater. Out of the
>remaining players, the only ones
>who really deserve to win
>are Will or Danielle.
>You gotta give James credit
>for still being there and
>jumping S6 alliance when he
>realized they have no clue
>what they're doing. I
>really did like Janelle after
>the way she played last
>year and she did seem
>smart. But for her
>to fall so easily for
>Will's b.s. strikes me funny.
> Either she is listening
>to Will cuz of strategy
>and she thinks she can
>get further that way or
>she really is an idiot.
> I personally think she
>is an idiot and loves
>the attention she is getting
>from Will cuz she is
>insecure. I don't know
>why cuz she is very
>attractive and used to be
>smart. I welcome any
>Janie fans rebuttals.

It was smart for them to go after the floaters first (there were 6 of them vs. 2 Chilltown). Just b/c it didn't pan out,doesn't make the idea a bad one!
Janelle didn't have much choice to trust Will. She knew James defected when he threw POV for Danielle and Howie was useless at competitions. She was trying to get WIll to like her thats why she acted as if she was falling for him. And it worked as Will and Boogie threw POV for her to win! Shes still in the game because WIll likes her.. And crying all night was brilliant on her part!!!!!!

Posted by sarasota55 on 08-23-06 at 09:44 AM
What you said makes me wonder just how much persuasion the producers have in this game. I'm not on live but when those of you who are say that they are in lockdown or you only see flames, what do you speculate is going on? I think it's being directed, just as all reality shows are. Anyone?

Posted by Snidget on 08-23-06 at 09:51 AM
The producer was on Housecalls earlier this week and there are only a couple of reasons for flames.

1) competition they only show on the tv programs
2) Hamsters are singing. They cannot broadcast music written by anyone without prior permission. They yell at them for doing it all the time the hamsters keep doing it.
3) they are saying something about someone not on the show that the producers can't let air.

Because it is a game show most of what the producers are accused of is blatently illegal and they wouldn't risk the fines and their jobs to do.

Some things like why Boogie can wear a t-shirt with the place he owns logo and the others can't wear other logos. They need permission to air other peoples logos. Boogie gave permission for his busineses logo to be on the air.

Lock downs (usually we see the hamsters during lockdown) so that is when the staff have to go into the back yard or into the house to set things up, feed the tarantulas or other maintanence things. They do not let the hamsters interact with the staff who keep the place running or build the stuff for the competitions.

Posted by sarasota55 on 08-23-06 at 09:58 AM
Thanks for this critical information. I can get off my conspiracy theory soapbox now and enjoy the show a lot more.

Posted by okaychatt on 08-23-06 at 10:26 AM
<I can get off my conspiracy theory soapbox now and enjoy the show a lot more.

Hi sarasota.

I wish more would try your approach. Unlike James, I don't think *everything* is a fix.

The HOH competition when Erika won, then Janelle in the redo, is an exception.

See? A Janelle lover can be fair. HA!

Posted by Snidget on 08-23-06 at 10:35 AM
They did discuss that on the HouseCall show. From some of their tapes (which have more angles than we see) they saw problems with the mechanism prior to the time Janelle got a wrong answer so figured better to redo the whole thing than just part. If you do a total redo then everyone is back in.

Posted by okaychatt on 08-23-06 at 11:11 AM
<If you do a total redo then everyone is back in.

Hi snidget.

Oh, I can argue either way. I just fall on the side that if one had given a wrong answer, he/she should not be allowed to play.

But if they'd done that, there would have been controversy.

CBS could not win either way.

The solution is to *check* the equipment before the competitions.

Posted by Snidget on 08-23-06 at 11:32 AM
Yep, no matter what they did they were screwed.

What, check the equipment first, why would anyone do something like that? I mean that might cut into the profits too much.

Posted by AyaK on 08-23-06 at 11:47 AM
The most inconsistent piece of equipment in the BB challenges is the Chenbot. Until you upgrade it, there's no reason to worry about other mechanical problems.

Posted by nailbone on 08-23-06 at 03:15 PM
2) Hamsters are singing. They cannot broadcast music written by anyone without prior permission. They yell at them for doing it all the time the hamsters keep doing it.

Sometimes I wonder if they do that to force the flames so they can talk about or do stuff without the feeds seeing it.

Posted by nailbone on 08-23-06 at 03:11 PM
But for her to fall so easily for Will's b.s. strikes me funny.

EVERYONE falls for Will's b.s. at some point on some level, or he wouldn't still be in the house.

Either she is listening to Will cuz of strategy and she thinks she can get further that way or she really is an idiot. I personally think she is an idiot and loves the attention she is getting from Will cuz she is insecure.

I think it's a bit of both. She sees him as a means to an end, like he does her. And she's WAY too trusting. I also think she likes the attention. But I don't think she's an idiot. I think she thinks she's playing good strategy, which she is or she'd be gone. Problem is, it's strategy based on trusting will, and therefore doomed.

I don't know why cuz she is very attractive and used to be smart.

Again, I think she's plenty smart, but too trusting.

Posted by yamihooked on 08-23-06 at 12:20 PM
I imagine he's packing just in case. If you are on the block, even if you are SURE you won't be evicted, it's still a good idea to pack.

Posted by sportsjoe67 on 08-23-06 at 02:13 PM
I'm not saying the whole thing is a conspiracy, but don't be naive. CBS benefits way more ratigs wise with Janelle and CT still in the game. For her not to have gone after CT early in the game when she had the chance makes me wonder if she was influenced by CBS. Up until then I thought she was one of the smartest players to have played the game. So either she is really dumb to have fallen for the b.s. from CT or something else is goin on. If anyone doesn't think there isn't some type of input from producers of reality shows, they are naive.

Posted by elaine2000 on 08-23-06 at 02:18 PM
> If
>anyone doesn't think there isn't
>some type of input from
>producers of reality shows, they
>are naive.

I hightly doubt it .. disgruntled reality show losers would have implied something to that effect a long time ago

Posted by Snidget on 08-23-06 at 02:44 PM
I think most are regulated as "game shows" as they have a prize at the end which greatly reduces what the producers can do to muck with the game. (like giving people answers, or arranging that some people don't get voted off, etc, and there are so many people working on a show that widespread abuse of what they can legally do would get out)

Now they do muck a lot with the editing. Standard rule is if the person in not on your screen when you hear their voice, that is not what was said in that context at that time. They do things like provide enough wine and beer that someone will get drunk enough to do something stupid, etc. that are beyond the normal carp that would happen with challenges and stuff, but they do have restrictions as to how far they can muck with things before they get into legal trouble.

Posted by sarasota55 on 08-23-06 at 02:49 PM
If you've ever seen the reality show interviews on VH1 and E!, you'd be surprised by how much input the producers give these folks. By making suggestions, doing some things over for better footage, etc. That's why I've been suspicious, especially when I read about the producers reigning in Boogie over the coup.

Posted by Snidget on 08-23-06 at 03:18 PM
When did they tell him he couldn't use the coup?

Why would they do that? Is that what you mean?

I think his can you talk about it rules were the same no matter who, I wouldn't think they would just tell Boogie that.

Now anyone who won the HOH would not IMO be allowed to overthrow their own nominations.

Unless I'm watching a whole other show than you are.

Posted by nailbone on 08-23-06 at 03:17 PM
So either she is really dumb to have fallen for the b.s. from CT

Everybody falls for the b.s. from CT.