URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID64
Thread Number: 101
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Having trouble watching online episodes?"

Posted by Reality432423 on 03-21-05 at 01:22 AM
If your having trouble with watching the online episodes. I believe it's because your Windows Media Player is out of date. You probably will have to update it to watch this show. I'm kinda partial to the old ver 6 of media player, luckily I can use my sister's computer to watch it. So if you really want to see My big fat Boss, updating Windows Media player will work. But with updating software there is always a risk your operating system might not work. So use caution. Especially when you update Microsoft products.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Having trouble watching online episodes?"
Posted by tron81 on 03-23-05 at 12:00 PM
You're correct. The online episodes use the Windows Media Video 9 codec, so if you don't have that or a higher version of the codec you don't be able to watch them. I think you can get the newer WMV9 codec for some of the older versions of Windows Media Player, but the easiest thing is to upgrade to the highest version of Windows Media Player available for your operating system.

Posted by punstress on 04-21-05 at 02:39 AM
I updated to the highest version of WMP for Win 98, and I haven't been able to view the eps.

Posted by Loree on 04-21-05 at 09:29 AM
If you can't get it on Hi you might want to try the Med or Lo setting. It will be more jerky and not as clear, but you can still watch it.

Posted by Agman2 on 01-14-16 at 12:03 PM
Reality, I hate to say it but your post is out of date! Have a nice day.