URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 1005
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Howard Stern"

Posted by Godd3ss on 05-20-04 at 09:39 AM
Paula, Randy and Simon were on Howard Stern this morning. I usually don't listen but my radio was still set to JFK and I heard Simon's voice, so I decided to listen. First off - it had to have been one of the funniest Stern's. The three of them are actually very funny. They seem to be very good friends too.

The three of them said that Ryan Seacreast is a tool - it not so many words.

Paula talked about what happened with her thumb. The nail chick cut her and she started bleeding. She then got an infection - which she didnt know. She eventually went to the ER because her thumb was swollen and painful and she had a fever. They had to completely remove her nail because there was some sort of flesh eating bacteria infection that she had. So that is why her thumb is still bandaged because she has no thumb nail at all. That would also explain why she has seemed doped up because that is stinking painful!

Paula admitted to accidentally seeing both Simon and Randy naked!!! Riiight - accidentally my #####.

They did say that they feel that America doesnt always vote for who they think is best, rather who they think would need the most help.

Simon said that he thinks that Randy lost a lot of his personality when he got thin

Anyway - not much else - but they were really funny.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Howard Stern"
Posted by Glow on 05-20-04 at 09:41 AM
Oh how I miss Howard Stern.

an incredible JSlice creation