URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1004
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"HOWS THIS FOR A TWIST!!!!!!!"

Posted by ronaldmckean on 09-02-06 at 11:26 AM
Just an idea, but what if after the winner is chosen he/she has to spend one week in the sequester house with the jury and during that week they all view all BB7 shows as well as all the DR tapes. Talk about drama , can you imagine the tension between Erika and Boggie, Boggie and Howie, Howie/Janell and James, will and everybody. Of course the fact that the winning vote has taken place and can't be reversed would just add to the Drama!!!!!!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Moved to Bashers"
Posted by Bebo on 09-02-06 at 12:13 PM
...since this is not a spoiler, and is not based on live feed information.

"RE: HOWS THIS FOR A TWIST!!!!!!!"
Posted by maryellennaco on 09-02-06 at 01:10 PM
Oh my, the drama.... Great idea! Welcome to the boards,ronaldmckean. But seriously, what are the chances, really; of them all having a mexican fiesta??
I'm wondering what happened to the sequester house in regards to Hurricane John. Anyone know where the house is?

Posted by HistoryDetective on 09-02-06 at 02:12 PM
I just cannot imagine remaining interested in this after the winner is revealed.

Posted by Estee on 09-02-06 at 02:15 PM
You can stay interested in this until the winner is revealed? Wow. You're way ahead of me.

Posted by Aruba on 09-02-06 at 06:18 PM
Instead of waiting until AFTER the winner is chosen, why not a blast from the past and have the HGs who will be voting for the winner to view DR confessions and excerps from the season?

I always enjoyed the expressions of former HGs listening to other players bashing them during the season. It also made for a very spirited reunion show!

Posted by maryellennaco on 09-03-06 at 02:01 PM
I'm with you, Aruba. I like it when the former HG's get to hear all the bashing BEFORE they vote!!!