URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1004
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Did Howie headbutt Boogie?"

Posted by shakes the clown on 08-21-06 at 01:13 AM
It happened quickly and I couldn't tell for sure, but it sure looked like Howie made contact with Boogie's face when he shoved his head at him in a headbutting motion. Not as blatant as Zidane, but still looked like there was physical contact.

If that's the case I'm 100% sure that the rules call for him to be removed entirely from the game, including sequester and his right to be on the jury.

Either way, Boogie was right about the total lack of class Howie showed. As a jew, I'm embarassed that he is part of the tribe. I guess Howie thought he was the first person to ever be lied to about votes on BB?

Also, Howie screwed himself when, after Boogie called out BB6 to George before the veto and then George turned to Howie and asked him "do you have anything to say/add to that?". And did Howie open his mouth and defend himself or try to cover his @ss for what Boogie accused him of? No, he just said "George, I think he covered everything." If Howie should be mad at anyone he ought to headbutt the mirror.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Did Howie headbutt Boogie?"
Posted by LadyRose2005 on 08-21-06 at 01:19 AM
So then Boogie should most definately be evicted from the BB house for threatening Chicken George.

And...

Exactly what does one's religion have to do with this?

Spare me.

"guess what you win?"
Posted by shakes the clown on 08-21-06 at 01:32 AM
>So then Boogie should most definately
>be evicted from the BB
>house for threatening Chicken George.
>
>

....what part of "physical contact" don't you understand?

And btw, congrats on winning........

DUMBEST. POST. EVER.

"RE: guess what you win?"
Posted by LadyRose2005 on 08-21-06 at 01:44 AM
FAIL.

In the first place, are you sure that what you claim to have seen wasn't just wishful thinking on your part?

Howie just got in his face.
Which wasn't exactly out of line.
And considering he was already voted out, does it really matter at this point?

I, for one, am glad to see someone finally show their true feelings instead of giving everyone the fake "kiss, kiss, hug, hug".

Posted by Savahnna on 08-21-06 at 10:46 AM

>I, for one, am glad to
>see someone finally show their
>true feelings instead of giving
>everyone the fake "kiss, kiss,
>hug, hug".

You said it. The "kiss kiss hug hug" part after nominations, veto ceremonies, and evictions grates on me too.

Posted by mare0125 on 08-21-06 at 11:09 AM
You're right. Howie DID only get in his face and merely took Mike's cap off and fling it in the air. There was no physical contact.

Posted by shakes the clown on 08-21-06 at 01:55 PM
>FAIL.
>
>

first of all, what the F is that supposed to mean??? FAIL??? Huh?

>In the first place, are you
>sure that what you claim
>to have seen wasn't just
>wishful thinking on your part?
>

...why would I care one way or the other?? Unlike half the people who post here I don't give a crap one way or the other what happens with the people in this house. Obvviously from your reaction you are one of those sans-life people.

>
>Howie just got in his face.
>
>Which wasn't exactly out of line.

....last I checked, and keep in mind that i only went to law school and have been a practicing attorney for 10 years so what do I know, it IS exactly out of line to commit assault. And trust me (or one of the other attorneys who post here who will back me up on this), what Howie did is by definition, assault.

IF there was actual contact then it is no longer assault and moves into the wonderful territory of battery.

Maybe where you come from its okay to committ assault or battery when you come up loser on a reality show, but then we must come from different places.

>
>And considering he was already voted
>out, does it really matter
>at this point?

...considering you didn't understand the difference between physical contact and non-physical contact it isn't suprising that you are too challenged to realize there is a little something called THE JURY.

>I, for one, am glad to
>see someone finally show their
>true feelings instead of giving
>everyone the fake "kiss, kiss,
>hug, hug".

....like I said, we come from different places. Cause where I come from losing on a reality show or being lied to on a reality show doesn't excuse criminal acts of violence. Howie could've easily accomplished his purpose w/o the need from criminal acts.

And before you open your mouth again and say something ignorant keep in mind that unlike you I HAVE been in the exact same shoes as Howie so I know what I'm talking about. Well, actually not the exact same since I actually did WELL on my reality show and wasn't a bumbling idiot.

And as for the religion comment? Obviously you aren't jewish so you have no idea what I'm talking about. Any jew on this board will back me up and knows exactly where I'm coming from.

Posted by LadyRose2005 on 08-21-06 at 05:56 PM
If you feel that you are so above what is being addressed here, then why are you posting here?
Why are you wasting your precious time on this site if it seems to be so beneath you?

And to criticize others on this site for making their opinions known, to me does not seem to be the actions of an educated or fair-minded person.

And speaking of fair, as a lawyer, maybe you can answer this question...

Should threats of any kind be used by houseguests to change the course of the game?

I think that everyone who watches the show only wants to see that the game is played fairly by ALL.

Posted by CADC on 08-22-06 at 01:26 PM
God help me for saying this but i actually agree with shakes. IMO any unwanted laying off hands on another person is battery. i know need to go home and take a shower (too close to shakes much like to close to boogie) must be how erika feels.

Posted by Savahnna on 08-21-06 at 04:40 PM

>Exactly what does one's religion have
>to do with this?

Amen (pun intended)

I haven't had a chance to respond to this yet the way I'd want to until now........

I'm from "your tribe" too Shakes. And I left another board becasue of nasty references to Elliot from American Idol and Lee from the Apprentice.

All Howie did was defend his true feelings.....you know what theysay...."the best defense is a good offense"....and he got more subtle offenses than he bargained for. Actions speak louder than words...the last offense was a doozie. His exit to me wasn't anything shocking. And I sure wouldn't hold his actions responsible for "MY TRIBE"

With all that's going on these days.....I'm a little surprised that someone from "my tribe" would be "embarrassed" by a reality show personality standing up for his rights.

Long story short......I didn't even realize Howie was Jewish..I would have supported him if he was purple.

Posted by motormouth on 08-21-06 at 05:16 AM
Nope. After reviewing the video, you can see that Howie gets close, but does not actually touch Boogie.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by DRONES on 08-21-06 at 05:41 AM
Defense Counsel for Howie:

Counsel: Did you initiate contact with Booger as you were leaving the house?

Howie: No

C: Well, the prosecution is alleging that you initiated contact with Booger and the tape seems to intimate that there may have been some contact. Howie what do you see when looking at the tape?

H: It appears to me that we were moving towards each other and that we got as close as two people can get with out actually touching.

C: Judge, I ask that you throw out this case. The prosecution has yet to produce Booger and the prosecution has failed to establish his prima facie case. The video is sketchy and the intent of Howie has not been proven or has the alleged contact.

DRONES

Posted by rjrabbit on 08-22-06 at 00:08 AM
You speak as though you are a defense lawyer. Good argument counselor.

Posted by MarkP on 08-21-06 at 08:38 AM
Since Howie never actually touched Boogie, this is a non-issue...but continuing with the "evicted from the show" line of thought, Boogie basically told CG that he had the power and it was strong enough to get CG booted if he put up Will. My understanding was that Boogie was not allowed to tell anyone of this power. With that said, why wasn't Boogie penalized or even "evicted"? If they penalized him by taking the power away from him (as many are saying), why would BB let him basically use the power anyway by allowing others to believe what he said? At that point they should have stepped in and told everyone in the house they just took the power away from Boogie. Howie would still be here and wouldn't have looked like a jerk with his outburst, Boogie wouldn't have looked like a scared little punk by yapping to Howie as he left but hiding behind "What are you going to do, there are 20 people outside that door" comment when Howie got in his face, and Erika would be gone.

Posted by Snidget on 08-21-06 at 08:47 AM
Indirectly saying that the power is there and does he want to risk having it be used is different from saying directly that he has the power and exactly what it does.

Reminding CB of what basically everyone already knew doesn't IMO violate the you can't tell anyone you personally have it or what exactly you personally can do with it.

Posted by MarkP on 08-21-06 at 08:58 AM
>Indirectly saying that the power is
>there and does he want
>to risk having it be
>used is different from saying
>directly that he has the
>power and exactly what it
>does.
>
>Reminding CB of what basically everyone
>already knew doesn't IMO violate
>the you can't tell anyone
>you personally have it or
>what exactly you personally can
>do with it.

I disagree - if you are going to put it out there that he can't tell anyone then to let Boogie say what he did was breaking the rules. He 100% put it out there and confirmed that it was him with the power and that he would use it on CG if he put Will up. I see no difference between what he said and saying "I have the power and you are gone if you put Will up." To say otherwise is splitting hairs and makes a mockery out of this so called stipulation. Let the others speculate what they want, but you better not confirm it. Imagine all those clown's (no offense Shakes) reactions if Janie had the power and was threatening people with it?

What I don't get is at that point why didn't CG just say "What the heck is wrong with you, Will asked me to put him up." You have a punk like Boogie threatening you in front of everyone not to do something that his master told him to do but you don't call him out? Makes me really wonder aboout how legitimate this show really is.

Posted by okaychatt on 08-21-06 at 09:42 AM
<He 100% put it out there and confirmed that it was him with the power

Hi MarkP.

Boogie simply talked around the issue, but I agree, he got the message across. He didn't explain what the power was, but he did get to use it.

Boogie was not likeable, but I think he worked around the rules just fine.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Posted by MarkP on 08-21-06 at 09:52 AM
>
>Boogie simply talked around the issue,

Hey okay

I guess some of us have a different idea about what it talking around the issue and what is pretty much putting it out there so that everyone knows exactly what he was saying. As far as I am concerned Boogie could not have been any more direct in what he was saying. Bottom line is this coup was a very dumb idea in the first place and this little stipulation that you could not tell anyone was totally useless based on how they let Boogie tell everyone without actually saying it word for word. Heck, if they let he do what he did then they could have just let him hold up a jumbled sign saying I have the power and cross me and you are gone (thus indrectly telling them!).

Posted by geg6 on 08-21-06 at 10:07 AM
I can't even believe there's any argument about this.

Boogie never said he had it. He danced around it. He implied that either he had it or he knew who did. He never said what the power was and never said he actually had it. The rules never said anything about implying anything. They said you couldn't tell. That leaves plenty of room for implying. And? Boogie could have done the same thing even if he didn't have it (I would have!). What would the person who actually had it have said at that point? Nothing!

Now the whole Boogie not being on the same page as Will thing? Agreed, that was stupid.

Posted by MarkP on 08-21-06 at 10:20 AM
>I can't even believe there's any
>argument about this.
>
>
In all honesty I can't either. Boogie stood up and basically said "Wink, Wink, someone has the power and you are gone if you nominate Will." In fact he actually said that most people think it was him who had the power. Anyone who thinks this is not the exact same thing as telling everyone he had it isn't paying attention amd to let him "imply" (that seems to be the buzzword here) in such a manner was yet another problem with the mechanics of how this show is run.

There has to be a line where you can not hide behind the word "imply"....Boogie clearly crossed that line. He could not have made what he was saying any clearer. (and lets not hide behind Boogie could be lying because he always does - if thats the case just let him say he has the power instead of "dancing" around it).

Posted by geg6 on 08-21-06 at 10:57 AM
He never actually said he had it. The rules were followed in this instance.

End of story.

Implying something and actually saying it are two completely different things. Regardless of how obvious the implication may have been.

Posted by AyaK on 08-21-06 at 11:06 AM
It's hard to make logical points to the Legion of Janelle, but thanks for trying, geg.

Posted by MarkP on 08-21-06 at 11:55 AM
>It's hard to make logical points
>to the Legion of Janelle,
>but thanks for trying, geg.
>

Seems to me this is the first time Janelle's name is even mentioned in this thread and it wasn't mentioned by her "Legion." I guess Janelle bashers will have to find another pastime once she is gone (just like in the house, everyone seems to be obsessed with her for some reason). I'm rooting for Will - the smartest player in the game. Janie would be my 2nd choice (only because I'm not too fond of anyone else there and she seems to be a better person than the rest and not nearly as hypocritical) but aside from challenges she is one of the worst players ever to play this game which to me means she is undeserving. So as far as making a "logical point," I guess the "Legion of Will" fans are lacking also geg.

"You are WRONG WRONG WRONG"
Posted by shakes the clown on 08-21-06 at 01:58 PM
>I disagree - if you are
>going to put it out
>there that he can't tell
>anyone then to let Boogie
>say what he did was
>breaking the rules. He
>100% put it out there
>and confirmed that it was
>him with the power and
>that he would use it
>on CG if he put
>Will up. I see no
>difference between what he said
>and saying "I have the
>power and you are gone
>if you put Will up."
> To say otherwise is
>splitting hairs and makes a
>mockery out of this so
>called stipulation.

...you could not be more wrong with these comments! I may have only gone to DePaul Law School and been a trial attorney for 10 years, but I am 100% sure that you would lose your case in front of any jury or judge in America. He 100% did NOT tell anyone that he had the power...and alluding to it or implying that "someone" had it and "someone" would be mad at him are 100% not the same as telling him no matter what you PERSONALLY think.

If you don't believe me, I'm sure Ayak will back me up and unlike my dumbass he went to Harvard Law School. They're pretty smart there.

"RE: You are WRONG WRONG WRONG"
Posted by FishWoman on 08-21-06 at 02:48 PM
Another lawyer here (although not a *shudder* trial lawyer )- I'm backing the clown on this play.

Mike can sit there and say "someone in this room has the power *wink, wink*" all day long, and he isn't breaking any rules. Does everyone and their mom know Mike holds the power? Yes. Did Mike say "I have the power"? No. No rules broken.

~vintage tribephyl~
hee! By the power of greyskull! I have the power!

Posted by yamihooked on 08-21-06 at 03:04 PM
I think BB screwed up with this power.

They should have set it up so that the CDT winner could use it after the veto ceremony and before the eviction vote by going into the diary room and telling the producers then.

The problem was that asking at the eviction ceremony if "the person who won the power wants to use it now, please speak up", announced to everyone that it was a veto style power.

Boogie should also have been told when he won that not only can he not talk about the power or tell anyone he has it, that he can't use it to threaten an HOH in making nominations.

He basically did use it to threaten the HOH in making nominations. Technically there was no rule against it, however I don't believe that BB7 intended it to be used that way.

"so, in other words"
Posted by shakes the clown on 08-21-06 at 03:19 PM
Technically there was
>no rule against it, however
>I don't believe that BB7
>intended it to be used
>that way.

...he did nothing wrong. Case closed.

If you don't like the rules, don't get mad at the player who exploits them to his advantage. these comments aren't directed at you directly, just anyone who is mad at Boogie for acting well within his rights.

"RE: so, in other words"
Posted by Rasta on 08-21-06 at 04:45 PM
If Boogie did nothing wrong, why did BB strip him of the Coup d'Etat power?

Was it because of his comments to CG, or some other reason?

Perhaps it had nothing to do with Boogie's comments. Perhaps BB reasoned that the HOH cannot overthrow himself, and simply voided the power.

"stop smoking crack"
Posted by shakes the clown on 08-21-06 at 04:51 PM
>If Boogie did nothing wrong, why
>did BB strip him of
>the Coup d'Etat power?
>

Uhm, what show are you watching? Cause on the show I'm watching, called BB7, Boogie was never stripped of his Coup powers.

put down the crack pipe. And if you're not smoking crack and you honestly think this, then please never drive, vote or dress yourself.

"RE: stop smoking crack"
Posted by Rasta on 08-21-06 at 05:13 PM
On the live feeds, Boogie told both Danielle and Will that his Coup power has been taken away by BB.

If you are going to post in the LIVE FEEDS thread, try to keep up with the rest of us.

"hey genius"
Posted by shakes the clown on 08-21-06 at 05:58 PM
>On the live feeds, Boogie told
>both Danielle and Will that
>his Coup power has been
>taken away by BB.
>
>If you are going to post
>in the LIVE FEEDS thread,
>try to keep up with
>the rest of us.

..here, I'll speak slowly so you don't get lost.

Boogie's Coup power was NOT taken away from him, he was told that he can't use it as HOH and since this was the last week he could use it, it was no longer valid.

Capiche? Or do I need to draw you a picture?

"RE: hey genius"
Posted by syren on 08-22-06 at 12:57 PM
His power was taken the day before for telling Will about it.

Posted by yamihooked on 08-22-06 at 12:05 PM
Excuse me, shakes, but where exactly did I claim Boogie broke the rules?

I think what Boogie did was wrong in the sense of being improper, but I didn't claim he broke the rules.

Posted by nailbone on 08-22-06 at 04:59 PM
...he did nothing wrong.

Neither did Louden Downey and Harold Dawson, and look what happened to them.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by yamihooked on 08-22-06 at 12:15 PM
Actually, although he didn't come out and state he had the power and what it would do, he directly led everyone to believe it.

Unlike you, I don't claim to be infallible because I went to the big scary "Depaul Law School", but I think most people would agree it's a distinction without merit.

Considering that this rule wasn't a law, and it isn't about a court case, and the rules are entirely handled by people on a television team who want to make things interesting and not annoy the viewers. The question in the minds of the producers would essentially be, would the viewers feel Boogie broke the rules or not.

If you are such a successful lawyer with 10 years of experience in law, wtf are you doing spending all your time reading a bigbrother forum? Go back to work and stop being a *****.

I get the impression that you are one of those people who get a law degree and throw the fact into people's faces every time you can. "Waiter, there's a fly in my soup! I'm a G**D*** Lawyer for crisakes!"

You come across more like a teenager trying to impress everyone.

Posted by shakes the clown on 08-22-06 at 01:19 PM
>Actually, although he didn't come out
>and state he had the
>power and what it would
>do, he directly led everyone
>to believe it.

that's is ALL that matters. Just like you just admitted, he NEVER told anyone he had the power. As for your comments about "directly led everyone to believe it", I don't even know what that means it sounds so stupid. Actually, all you do there is make a case for everyone being stupid as opposed to Boogie breaking any rules.

>
>Unlike you, I don't claim to
>be infallible because I went
>to the big scary "Depaul
>Law School", but I think
>most people would agree it's
>a distinction without merit.
>
>Considering that this rule wasn't a
>law, and it isn't about
>a court case, and the
>rules are entirely handled by
>people on a television team
>who want to make things
>interesting and not annoy the
>viewers. The question in
>the minds of the producers
>would essentially be, would the
>viewers feel Boogie broke the
>rules or not.
>
>If you are such a successful
>lawyer with 10 years of
>experience in law, wtf are
>you doing spending all your
>time reading a bigbrother forum?
> Go back to work
>and stop being a *****.
>
>
>I get the impression that you
>are one of those people
>who get a law degree
>and throw the fact into
>people's faces every time you
>can. "Waiter, there's a
>fly in my soup!
>I'm a G**D*** Lawyer for
>crisakes!"
>
>You come across more like a
>teenager trying to impress everyone.
>

As for all this other stuff, just filler, basically you saying that you have nothing to say so you try unsuccessfully to attack me. Hasn't worked on here for 6 years so it ain't gonna work from some newbie nobody.

Posted by LadyRose2005 on 08-22-06 at 04:36 PM
Dude, you've been on this forum for 6 years?!

So between World of Warcraft, internet porn, and this forum....
Where did you find the time to go to law school?

It's time to get up from that sticky chair, go take a bath...

And for god's sake...GO OUTSIDE!

A little sun can't hurt, can it?

"yawn"
Posted by shakes the clown on 08-22-06 at 04:40 PM
>Dude, you've been on this forum
>for 6 years?!
>
>
>So between World of Warcraft, internet
>porn, and this forum....
>Where did you find the time
>to go to law school?
>
>
>It's time to get up from
>that sticky chair, go take
>a bath...
>
>And for god's sake...GO OUTSIDE!
>
>
>A little sun can't hurt, can
>it?

its no suprise that someone with all of 14 career posts would come back with textbook message board reply 101. Basically it goes like this....we're both on a message board but let me point out that you're a loser for being on a message board.

sorry hon, but that crap may work against a retarded 7 year old, or howie, but it doesn't work against anyone else. Come back when you have something original to say.

Until then, continue to be owned.

Oh and you forgot to mention all the time I've spent building a highly successful law firm, not to mention all the time I've spent lowering my golf handicap to single digits. I'll let you include those in your next post.

Care to compare W2's?

"RE: yawn"
Posted by LadyRose2005 on 08-22-06 at 05:01 PM
3222 posts.... yeah, you got me there.

And by all means, if you want to post your W2's, I'm sure everyone you have been bashing would love to see just how much your worth..

This is so much fun, I make Big Boy Lawyer sooooo mad.(Yes boy, because women don't have pissing contests)

Ok, your turn, post #3223

Posted by Onihime on 08-22-06 at 05:12 PM
I love how he keeps throwing his law school bullcrap in our faces.

It's almost as though he actually thinks we give two shits.

This shakes guy comes off as just another troll trying to get as much attention as possible.

Hell, he's a novice troll if anything.

Guy ought to pick up "Internet Trolling for Dummies".

>;o

By the way shakes, I have an uncle who died recently.
He had down-syndrome.

Please try to refrain from using the "R" word.

Posted by shakes the clown on 08-22-06 at 05:15 PM
>I love how he keeps throwing
>his law school bullcrap in
>our faces.
>
>It's almost as though he actually
>thinks we give two shits.

you say "we" like you even count around here Mr. one post wonder.

Come talk to me when you actually exist.

>By the way shakes, I have
>an uncle who died recently.
>
>He had down-syndrome.
>
>Please try to refrain from using
>the "R" word.

..we'll compromise, how bout just tard?

Posted by Onihime on 08-22-06 at 05:25 PM
I decided to come out of my comfortable lurking spot just for you Shakes.

You ought to be flattered.

As for the tard comment.....

How old are you really, 12?

Go back to school little boy.

Posted by shakes the clown on 08-22-06 at 06:00 PM
>I decided to come out of
>my comfortable lurking spot just
>for you Shakes.
>
>You ought to be flattered.

...considering you're about the 800th person to do it, its really not that big a deal by now. I'm well aware of my popularity and my ability to compel people to join up here and post. In fact, Webby sends me 73 cents every time someone else writes the word "shakes" on the message board.

>As for the tard comment.....
>
>
>How old are you really, 12?

....who are you kidding? Coming to a message board and telling total strangers that your possibly really existing uncle is retarded and dead...and you expect a person like me to care? Don't post crap like that on a message board, its tired, useless and always comes off as fake.

Besides, I'm a Darwynist...do you think I care that your tard uncle finally did the world a favor and choked to death on his own drool?

Posted by shakes the clown on 08-22-06 at 05:14 PM
we're done, you have nothing. Anymore time spent with you and I have to send you a bill...and we both know you can't afford me.

Posted by EMTBGRL on 08-22-06 at 06:21 PM
>3222 posts.... yeah, you got me
>there.
>
>And by all means, if you
>want to post your W2's,
>I'm sure everyone you have
>been bashing would love to
>see just how much your
>worth..

Shakes has immunity because he's an original poster.

Um, but it's "you're" as in "I'm sure everyone you have been bashing would love to see just how much YOU'RE worth." You know, the contraction for "You are" as opposed to the possessive "Your" as in "Hey! Is that YOUR book?"

Happy to help you have shakes take you just a wee tad more seriously. May I suggest "The Elements of Style" by Strunk and White? The silver covered book edition is particularly well written.

Cheerio!>
>
>This is so much fun, I
>make Big Boy Lawyer sooooo
>mad.(Yes boy, because women don't
>have pissing contests)

Please don't speak for all women. I rather enjoy a good pissing contest. Thank you!
>
>Ok, your turn, post #3223

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 08-22-06 at 06:39 PM
LadyRose, if you want to understand shakes a little better, go to the Love Cruise forum and look up the Fox.com Lost diary thread authored by shakes.

It's a tad amusing and a little sad. I'm sure you'll enjoy

"Good idea"
Posted by AyaK on 08-22-06 at 06:52 PM
Here's the link. I think she's right; this explains shakes as well as anything:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID19/301.shtml

Relocking.

Posted by nailbone on 08-22-06 at 04:53 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-06 AT 04:58 PM (EST)

I may have only gone to DePaul Law School and been a trial attorney for 10 years,

...building a highly successful law firm, not to mention all the time I've spent lowering my golf handicap to single digits

Bragger.

Posted by Estee on 08-22-06 at 05:06 PM
No, I'm impressed. Just three years ago, he was altering his score by double digits on every hole.

Posted by POETSMOMMY on 08-21-06 at 08:46 PM
As fas as the "secrecy" of the CDT power, I went back and watched on tape what BB said to Boogie. The secrecy was on the part of CBS. They said they would not tell any of the other house guests that he had the power or what the power was. There was no mention in there that he wasn't allowed to reveal to others that he himself had the power. Unless, of course, that may have been edited out for tv and just assumed that it was understood that he was supposed to keep the secret. The key though is keeping the secret to be used at the exact moment as a surprise.

PS no head butt=no assault or battery...if taking someone's cap and tossing it constitutes an assault then the cops need to head down to the high school near my house because there are teenage boys there trying to impress teenage girls by throwing other teenage boys' caps around

Posted by samboohoo on 08-21-06 at 08:59 AM
I think the only contact Howie made was with Boogie's hat.

Thanks Tribe!

Posted by okaychatt on 08-21-06 at 09:45 AM
Howie needs to grow up. I thought he needed to be in time out.

Of course, he's going to his own little hell - MarcellAss.

They'll drive each other nuts. Why can't there be cameras in sequester?!

Posted by samboohoo on 08-21-06 at 09:53 AM
I think cameras in sequester would be fun!

I admit Howie was childish. I still felt bad for him though.

Thanks Tribe!

Posted by nazpink on 08-21-06 at 10:03 AM
Like I've said in other post Howie had no right to throw a tantrum unless the tantrum was directed at himself. Not only did Howie not say anything in his own defense to CG but he continued to blindly believe that CT was on his side even though they were the reason he was nominated in the first place!!! Howie truly had no business playing this game and I don't consider him being Janelle's puppet much of a strategy.

I didn't get the impression that Howie head- butted Boogie either. It was close but it was more in a way when guys try to intimitate each other by getting so close they could kiss...lol.

As far as Boogie letting the cat out of the bag.....well when he gave his speach to CG I took it as him saying that someone in that room had the power and they would use it against CG. To me that could have been him saying he had it or him pretty much exposing his alliances and indicating that the numerical chance of one of them having it was quite high. But that's my opinion of how I took what he said. If he can find a way to use the "unknown" power to scare people without atcually having to use it then hey great, I would try to find loop holes if I were him too.

Posted by mikren on 08-21-06 at 10:23 AM
While I agree that Howie was out of line - guess what? - I LOVED IT ANYWAY!

Also, agree that coup was a stupid idea placing too much power (way stronger than an HoH) based on a competition. Even though the power was never used it did change the game. Erika would be gone right now instead of Howie.

Posted by MarkP on 08-21-06 at 10:28 AM
>While I agree that Howie was
>out of line - guess
>what? - I LOVED IT
>ANYWAY!
>
>Also, agree that coup was a
>stupid idea placing too much
>power (way stronger than an
>HoH) based on a competition.
> Even though the power
>was never used it did
>change the game. Erika
>would be gone right now
>instead of Howie.

I agree 100% on both points....and in a sense the power was actually used since without Boogie's little "I've got the power speech" as you said Erika would be gone.

Posted by catsnotkids on 08-21-06 at 12:03 PM
I also agree. I enjoyed watching Howie's last stand. Boogie deserved it. Howie let off a little steam, and deservedly so.

As for the coup, it puts WAY too much power in one person's hands. Not a good twist, at all.

"Ok..."
Posted by Meemo on 08-21-06 at 12:27 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-06 AT 12:28 PM (EST)

This is quite easily the DUMBEST.POST.EVER

Need to get your eye-glass prescription updated Shakes?

Of course there was no headbutt. First of all, you could tell from watching it. And even If there had been, Boogie would have instinctively reacted physically in self-defence.

This doesn't imply in any way that I think Howie was right. He is a tool who doesn't know how to play the game and can only blame himself for his eviction.

Edited to fix an errant comma.

Half man, half amazing, all DAW

"RE: Ok..."
Posted by true on 08-21-06 at 01:18 PM
Good one, Meemo.

I agree with everything you said, especially the part about Howie being responsible for his own eviction, although calling him a tool is giving him too much credit.

Posted by trish4551 on 08-21-06 at 01:32 PM
No headbutt... BUT Boogie did jump like a little B!@#$. Then he started with the, "Get to steppin'" chant.

Howie should have laughed it off. He really has not played the game this year, and just walked around looking confused most of the time - uncomfortable to watch, really.

HOWEVER. He was lied to by Boogie and CG. I mean LIED to. He is entitled to a reaction, but he should have laughed it off.

Boogie saying "Bros before Hoes"... REALLY. Does anyone else think Boogie is the cheesiest character in BB history (excepting Cappy...)?

Any news on the feeds about Danielle panicking with James?? This is really delicious.

Posted by shakes the clown on 08-21-06 at 01:45 PM
>LAST EDITED ON 08-21-06
>AT 12:28 PM (EST)

>
>This is quite easily the
>DUMBEST.POST.EVER
>
>Need to get your eye-glass prescription
>updated Shakes?
>
>Of course there was no headbutt.
>First of all, you could
>tell from watching it. And
>even If there had been,
>Boogie would have instinctively reacted
>physically in self-defence.
>

how the F is this the dumbest post ever???? I NEVER said that it was DEFINITELY a headbutt...if you opened your friggen eyes you would see that I was ASKING if there was a headbutt since I couldn't tell for sure. How is that dumb????

And Boogie DID react to it, he definitely jumped back a little which could imply that there was contact or that he thought there would be contact (textbook definition of a criminal asault).

So don't try to jump on the anti-shakes bandwagon w/ this crap. You're gonna have to try a lot harder than that to give me that award.

in fact, for your out of line retort you get.....

DUMBEST. REPLY. EVER.

Posted by MarkP on 08-21-06 at 01:58 PM
Boogie is the Johnny Fairplay of BB7...and that may be an insult to Fairplay.

"don't insult Boogie"
Posted by shakes the clown on 08-21-06 at 02:02 PM
>Boogie is the Johnny Fairplay of
>BB7...and that may be an
>insult to Fairplay.

whether you want to admit it or not, Boogie's bullying of CG before the Veto ceremony was one of the brilliant plays this game has ever seen.

Unfortunately for Boogie, he won HOH right after that so his efforts to keep Will off the block and thereby save his Coup until the next week were null and void, but since he couldn't have known that at the time it doesn't change the brilliance of his speech to CG.

And you have to give respect for him doing it in front of EVERYONE instead of tgrying to do it behind the scenes.

It was ballsy and it was brilliant.

As much as I disliked Boogie in BB2 there is no doubt that he has become a much better player in his year's away from the game. Obviously hanging around Will will have that affect.

"RE: don't insult Boogie"
Posted by geg6 on 08-21-06 at 02:09 PM
I have to agree 100% with the clown.

"Disagree"
Posted by mrc on 08-21-06 at 03:25 PM
If Boogie were that brilliant, he would have thrown the HoH challenge. But he was still upset about Howie and decided to go for it, thus nullifying his and Will's power. Will shoulda smacked his nappy head for that bonehead move.

Sigs by Bob about chalk dust. Pretty exciting stuff

"double disagree"
Posted by shakes the clown on 08-21-06 at 03:34 PM
>If Boogie were that brilliant, he
>would have thrown the HoH
>challenge. But he was still
>upset about Howie and decided
>to go for it, thus
>nullifying his and Will's power.
>Will shoulda smacked his nappy
>head for that bonehead move.
>
>

I never said he was brilliant. I CLEARLY said that his play against George was brilliant. Big difference.

And you can't debate that he is playing a million times better than he did during BB2.

And I disagree with your assertion that it was definitely better to throw the HOH. What if he threw HOH and janie won and then she nominated Boogie and James. Then Boogie would've used his power and he would've had to choose two from Dani/Erika/CG, 3 people he didn't really care about targetting right now. How is that better than winning HOH and nominating Janie and James secure in the knowledge that ONE of your two targets is definitely going to stay on the block?

IF the goal was to get rid of Janie or James then he most definitely did the right thing in winning, especially since it was him and Janie at the end of the HOH comp.

"Correct, but"
Posted by mrc on 08-21-06 at 03:43 PM
I'll be man enough to admit that you didn't say Boogie's total play was brilliant, only his speech.

But winnig HoH was dumb b/c Janie never, NEVER would have come after him. E.V.E.R. Will wouldn't have let her, so she would have targeted someone else, thus keeping the attention off of CT for another week.

And none of this crap about Janie understanding that she is being played by Will. It doesn't matter, b/c she is still under his spell.

"RE: Correct, but"
Posted by shakes the clown on 08-21-06 at 03:48 PM
>But winnig HoH was dumb b/c
>Janie never, NEVER would have
>come after him. E.V.E.R. Will
>wouldn't have let her, so
>she would have targeted someone
>else, thus keeping the attention
>off of CT for another
>week.
>
>

...that stil doesn't matter. What if James won HOH and nominated Will/Janie? Same scenario as I described above. And Boogie doesn't know for sure that Janie wouldn't nom him or Will, especially after they "scumbagged" Marcellas and then got Howie tossed. That's alot for Boogie to assume as opposed to making the safe play and just grabbing HOH.

Posted by yamihooked on 08-21-06 at 03:54 PM
>>But winnig HoH was dumb b/c Janie never, NEVER would have
>>come after him. E.V.E.R. Will wouldn't have let her, so
>>she would have targeted someone else, thus keeping the
>>attention off of CT for another week.
>>
>>
>...that stil doesn't matter. What if James won HOH and
>nominated Will/Janie? Same scenario as I described above.
>And Boogie doesn't know for sure that Janie wouldn't nom
>him or Will, especially after they "scumbagged" Marcellas and
>then got Howie tossed. That's alot for Boogie to assume
>as opposed to making the safe play and just grabbing
>HOH.

So what if James HAD won and put up Will or Boogie? He could have let the nominations stand through the veto, slid through the veto, and then changed the nominations just before the vote regardless.

It would have been taking a risk that he MIGHT have to use the CDT which *might* mean he loses the chance to play for hoh next week. That, or be guaranteed he can't play for HOH next week, and one of his nominations this week might be nullified because of a veto, unless he wanted to backdoor someone.

Posted by samboohoo on 08-21-06 at 04:45 PM
See, I almost disagreed with Shakes here, but then I knew his response would have been what it is, which does make more sense.

Thanks Tribe!

"RE: double disagree"
Posted by yamihooked on 08-21-06 at 03:49 PM
>I never said he was brilliant. I CLEARLY said that
>his play against George was brilliant. Big difference.

I have to disagree. I don't think it's brilliant to do what he did. I think what Will does in running the show behind the scenes is brilliant. Boogie tried to run the show without doing it from behind the scenes. In the process, he alarmed everyone about CT.

Putting up James on the block has pretty much made Dani realize CT isn't working with LOD.
>
>
>And I disagree with your assertion that it was definitely
>better to throw the HOH. What if he threw HOH
>and janie won and then she nominated Boogie and James.
> Then Boogie would've used his power and he would've
>had to choose two from Dani/Erika/CG, 3 people he didn't
>really care about targetting right now. How is that
>better than winning HOH and nominating Janie and James secure
>in the knowledge that ONE of your two targets is
>definitely going to stay on the block?
>
>IF the goal was to get rid of Janie or James
>then he most definitely did the right thing in winning,
>especially since it was him and Janie at the end
>of the HOH comp.

Actually there is not much difference in result. If he'd thrown HOH and Janelle won, he would be in the same exact position of choosing to put up James and someone other than Janelle.

The problem now is that he can't compete in next week's hoh, and he's threatened cg in front of the house. CT is now the biggest target, imo. They are no longer behind the scenes. Whether they could have stayed that way or not is moot.

If CG or Dani win hoh, I think CT is going up. Possibly if Jani wins too. Everyone in the house has to know that CT is now too strong to ignore.

Posted by true on 08-21-06 at 04:07 PM
>And you have to give respect
>for him doing it in
>front of EVERYONE instead of
>tgrying to do it behind
>the scenes.

Why, so everyone sees that he's a bully? Will would have NEVER done something like that.

>It was ballsy and it was
>brilliant.

Ballsy, mabye. Brilliant, no way. He could have had the same effect if he'd have done it privately. He's still threating CG, this week to make him think that he's doing CG some big favor by nominating him, but voting out James. Clearly, James is Boogie's target, and the line of BS he is giving CG is doing nothing more than enlarging the target on his back.

>
>As much as I disliked Boogie
>in BB2 there is no
>doubt that he has become
>a much better player in
>his year's away from the
>game. Obviously hanging around
>Will will have that affect.
>

Boogie has been ruining Will's game since the first week when he got drunk on his birthday. If it weren't for Will, Boogie would have been one of the first ones gone. Boogie has done nothing but let Dani dictate how he plays. He's gone against Will several times, and it's clear that Will is playing only for Boogie. Must be nice having 2 people playing for 1.

There are 2 people on the jury all ready. Marcellas, who despite his problems with Janelle, blames CT for his eviction. (look it up, it's in his interviews) Howie, who clearly blames him for his eviction. Soon to be James, who despite his whining that Jani cheated, will ultimately hold CT responsible for cutting him loose. Who's next? Dani? Yeah, she'll be thrilled with them for going against LOD. Janelle? Good luck getting her vote after screwing her over. CG? He'd vote for any of the women left over CT. Erika? I'm sure she'll be thrilled when the guy she's been fooling around with dumps her for Janelle.

Sure Will had a hand in this mess, but it was mostly on Boogie, and Boogie just doesn't have the charm like Will does to convince a jury that they enjoyed being played. Only Will can pull that off, and it's clear that Will plans to take a dive for Boogie at the end. (or will he??)

Boogie is not playing better this season, he's being dragged along by Will, and he's making an ##### of himself every step of the way.

Posted by MarkP on 08-21-06 at 04:16 PM
True - you hit the nail right on the head here. Boogie is no genius in this game by any means. Instead of sucking it up when Howie flipped his hat off his head, he decided to taunt Howie as he walked out thus assuring himself one less vote. Yet another horrible move by Boogie. Without Will he would be gone already...in fact without Will he would never be in the house.

Posted by AyaK on 08-21-06 at 04:23 PM
If the final two are Will and Boogie, which is Will's plan, then it doesn't matter. Will will beat Boogie unanimously.

Posted by MarkP on 08-21-06 at 04:33 PM
>If the final two are Will
>and Boogie, which is Will's
>plan, then it doesn't matter.
> Will will beat Boogie
>unanimously.

Of course...but does that mean Boogie might as well just stop playing the game since Will beats him unanimously in the final 2? If it is James to go and James pulls a Howie should Boogie taunt him too? Boogie clearly wants to win this game but his game play (like giving up Howie's vote just because he's got a big mouth) leaves a heck of a lot to be desired.

Posted by trish4551 on 08-21-06 at 04:53 PM
Will and Boogie do not care who wins out of the two of them.. As long as they both make final two.

THEY ARE GOING TO SPLIT THE MONEY.

Obviously... Neither one cares who wins.

Posted by okaychatt on 08-21-06 at 11:08 PM
<THEY ARE GOING TO SPLIT THE MONEY

Does their contract allow for that deal to be made? I think that's not allowed on other reality shows.

Of course, if they're in business together, one could simply invest in the business.

Posted by CattyChat on 08-21-06 at 11:30 PM
Excellent question, OkayChat. I have been wondering this as well and listening to Will wheel and deal I am under the assumption they CAN split the money. Last night Will, Boogie & Janie were in HoH talking and Will was explaining the breakdown of the money as he was getting Janie to agree to a split if any of them wins. Will "claims" he is taking himself out of the game to go to the jury, so if Janie & Boogie or Janie & anyone else are F2 Will will vote for one of them since they will all split the money equally. Will, of course, can set Janelle up with his accountant to work out the details.

So, maybe on this show they are allowed to split the money? Kind of takes the sport out of it, if it's true.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Posted by nailbone on 08-22-06 at 05:08 PM
It's been documented, hasn't it, that Will took some of his first winnings and used that to help Boogie in some business venture?

Posted by true on 08-21-06 at 06:01 PM
>If the final two are Will
>and Boogie, which is Will's
>plan, then it doesn't matter.
> Will will beat Boogie
>unanimously.

Which makes Boogie an idiot, like I've said all along. Actually, where do you get that that's Will's plan? Will has always said his plan was to go to jury at final 3 or 4 to work them over for votes for Boogie. He's also said that his only goal (besides making good TV *yawn*) is to help Boogie win.

Posted by okaychatt on 08-21-06 at 11:09 PM
<He's also said that his only goal (besides making good TV *yawn*) is to help Boogie win.

He's probably lying to the house and internet viewers. I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

Just sayin'.

Posted by shakes the clown on 08-21-06 at 04:57 PM
>Ballsy, mabye. Brilliant, no way.
>He could have had the
>same effect if he'd have
>done it privately. He's
>still threating CG, this week
>to make him think that
>he's doing CG some big
>favor by nominating him, but
>voting out James. Clearly,
>James is Boogie's target, and
>the line of BS he
>is giving CG is doing
>nothing more than enlarging the
>target on his back.

....weren't you watchign the show? There was no time to do it in private. They were sitting in the red room waiting for the Veto ceremony to start. He had no choice but to make his move right there. And on top of that, only posters on this board seem to think he bullyed CG. The players in the game didn't react negatively to what Boogie said. CG didn't react negatively and he was the target.

>Boogie is not playing better this
>season, he's being dragged along
>by Will, and he's making
>an ##### of himself every
>step of the way.

...Boogie was one of the first one's out of the house in BB2, played out in the open and acted like he owned the entire house from day 1. If you don't think he is playing better now then you're out of your mind.

Is he getting help from Will? Definitely. Doesn't change the fact that he is playing a million times better than he did during BB2.

Posted by true on 08-21-06 at 05:49 PM
>....weren't you watchign the show?
>There was no time to
>do it in private.
>They were sitting in the
>red room waiting for the
>Veto ceremony to start.
>He had no choice but
>to make his move right
>there. And on top
>of that, only posters on
>this board seem to think
>he bullyed CG. The
>players in the game didn't
>react negatively to what Boogie
>said. CG didn't react negatively
>and he was the target.

I was also watching the feeds, and he had plenty of time before they were locked down prior to the ceremony. Will TOLD Boogie (granted, it was right before) that he had suggested that he go up, because he KNEW he had the votes to stay, and if anything changed, Boogie had the power to fix it. And, if you don't think the others were intimidated by Boogie's performance, well, I don't know what to say. Heck, Howie, the dumbass, was speechless. I enjoyed the threatening speech, but I don't think it was a real smart move gamewise. Boogie is overplaying where it isn't necessary, and it could cost him if he gets to the end. Like Boogie says, he doesn't care about the money, he wants the title of winner, and he's not going to get it the way he has been playing. You, of all people should understand the bitter jury syndrome.

>
>...Boogie was one of the first
>one's out of the house
>in BB2, played out in
>the open and acted like
>he owned the entire house
>from day 1. If
>you don't think he is
>playing better now then you're
>out of your mind.

Ok, I'll give you that. He is playing better. ANYTHING would be better than his BB2 performance.

As far as your original question goes, you have to admit it was a little dumb. I mean if you're following the feeds at all, you'd know that no contact was made. If there was, you'd hear the whining and complaining all the way to Chicago. If some newbie came in here with a question like that, you'd think it was dumb too.

"huh?"
Posted by shakes the clown on 08-21-06 at 06:04 PM
>As far as your original question
>goes, you have to admit
>it was a little dumb.
> I mean if you're
>following the feeds at all,
>you'd know that no contact
>was made.

...I've been following the livefeed updates and I never saw it addressed by anyone till I brought it up today. And how would the livefeeds help since they were at flames during the actual eviction of Howie?

Are you saying that it wasn't even close, that Howie was standing 5 feet from Boogie and not right in his face? Are you saying that Howie never made a headbutting motion at Boogie? Cause unless you are saying those things I don't see how my question was dumb at all. From my view on the tv it looked to me like there MIGHT be contact. That's why I came here and asked if anyone saw it or could confirm for sure. I never said it happened for sure, only that it looked like it on my TV. I really don't see how that is a dumb question.

If there
>was, you'd hear the whining
>and complaining all the way
>to Chicago. If some
>newbie came in here with
>a question like that, you'd
>think it was dumb too.
>

...disagree. IF it was the other way around or god forbid someone did it to Janelle THEN I would've heard the whining all the way to Chicago. But since it happened to Boogie all I heard was people celebrating Howie for doing it.

And I resent the implication that I am tough on newbies

"RE: huh?"
Posted by Buggy on 08-21-06 at 06:20 PM
You're such a clown, Shakes!

Not to speak for True, but the way I understand this comment

If there
>was, you'd hear the whining
>and complaining all the way
>to Chicago.

Was that the houseguests would have been whining and complaining if there had been contact. It would have been addressed on feed updates because there would have been disscussion about it in the house.

Posted by true on 08-21-06 at 07:26 PM
Yeah, what Buggy said. I guess I should have spelled it out better.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-21-06 at 07:40 PM
I really don't understand why this incident has been blown out of proportion. It was a confrontation just like so many we've seen in past seasons. Just last season we had Kaysar vs Ivette, Michael vs Cappy, Janelle vs Beau, and the list can go on and on. Howie and Boogie acted like immature brats. So, what else is new? Bid deal! Personally, I liked Howie's little tirade just because I loathe Boogie.

Posted by Denalio on 08-22-06 at 01:08 AM
>And I resent the implication that
>I am tough on newbies
>

Well, as a newbie, I would just like to say you do scare me! Eeeek. The Clown is Skeery!

But this place wouldn't be the same without you.

Posted by dragonflies on 08-22-06 at 04:54 PM
So the clown is MRC in disguise?

Posted by nazpink on 08-21-06 at 06:25 PM
Ugh.......people seem to be so concerned about being all nice this year then turn around and call the show boring!!! I don't even like Boogie but his talk in the Red room made even me, a viewer, feel tense, it made for good t.v. and put everyone on the spot that they couldn't help but fumble....why cause they suck as players!!!!

Posted by Rasta on 08-21-06 at 05:28 PM
>Ballsy, mabye. Brilliant, no way.
>He could have had the same
>effect if he'd have done
>it privately.

A really ballsy move would have been to do sit back and do nothing. Let CG nominate Will, and then vote out Erika.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 08-21-06 at 07:29 PM
True,
I agree with you that Will has been great at working the game behind the scenes, but Boogie has drawn attention back to CT with two consecutive aggressive moves: bullying CG with the CdE and winning HOH. This is not winning him fans in the jury or in the house. I mentioned this in another thread. As long as Will is in the house, Boogie is playing for second place. Boogie and Janelle act as Will's shield. Janelle is a diversion for Dani/Erika if they become HOH. Boogie is becoming a bigger target for people in the house and is taking the fall for the people in the jury. As long as CT makes it to the final intact, Will wins. If all Boogie aspires is the sidekick gig, then great for him. But, if he's playing to win, he better change his strategy fast and that may mean getting rid of Will.

Posted by MarkP on 08-21-06 at 04:07 PM
>
>whether you want to admit it
>or not, Boogie's bullying of
>CG before the Veto ceremony
>was one of the brilliant
>plays this game has ever
>seen.

As was Johnny Fairplay's "grandma is dead" story...not sure what the point is. I said he was this year's Fairplay. They both are annoying mediocre players who made one memorable move. The only difference is Fariplay didn't have a Will to conect himself with, nor did he have a little Erika doll willing to do anything it takes to further her chances.

Posted by KwietOne on 08-21-06 at 06:24 PM
Nope, didn't see it either. It got real close, but no.

Posted by annabananna on 08-21-06 at 10:06 PM
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it could be better for Boogie if he sent somebody home using the power of HOH than using the Coup. I think his using the coup would be like sending out a radar signal target on his back to all of the batty hampsters left in the house. If he used the coup power can you really believe he wouldn't become the biggest target in the house.

Posted by frisky on 08-22-06 at 00:22 AM
Okay, I think it's time to bring this thread back to it's original topic which, I believe, is headbutting.

Mike's threat to George was a great move. I don't think Howie touched Booger, but he did rush him and stopped just short. I say touching the hat is assault, since the hat is pretty much an extension of Booger's head. Plus, I would have loved to see Big Boy get escorted away by the Chenbot Clones.

With that said, *headbutt*.

Rolly made this.
Desperate Housecats

Posted by arkiegrl on 08-22-06 at 00:27 AM
But at least there wasn't any *buttsniffing*, right, Frisky?

Posted by frisky on 08-22-06 at 00:33 AM
Now THERE'S a show!

Rolly made this.
Desperate Housecats

Posted by Chez on 08-22-06 at 01:37 PM
I've been a long time lurker and reader on these boards, but don't post all too much. Nevertheless I have to say I am disappointed in the attacks and intolerance I've read especially in BB7. This thread is a prime example. So many times on other threads I've read postings about how this board is so much kinder and gentler than others, but really, the BB7 board is getting to be vile. Am I way off-base in being offended? If so, I'll just shut up.

Posted by mrc on 08-22-06 at 03:51 PM
You must not have been here during BB6 or AI3.

Posted by geg6 on 08-22-06 at 04:39 PM
Word.

This is a love fest comparitively.

Posted by Estee on 08-22-06 at 05:02 PM
Does this mean I should start a thread about Danielle's teen pregnancy just so it'll feel like old times?

(Say, does Geg's mother know she's dating?)

Posted by shakes the clown on 08-22-06 at 05:12 PM
>Does this mean I should start
>a thread about Danielle's teen
>pregnancy just so it'll feel
>like old times?
>
>

teen? Don't you mean pre-teen Este? Wasn't she like 7 when she had the baby?

Posted by okaychatt on 08-22-06 at 06:06 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-06 AT 06:10 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-22-06 AT 06:09 PM (EST)

Hi Chez.

We reap what we sow. (Couldn't resist.)

When that starts to upset you, just blip over those conversations.

Hope you stick around.

Edited to say I've got this in the wrong place. Sorry.