URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID95
Thread Number: 100
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"24 - Ep. 5.18 - 12-1 AM"

Posted by trigirl on 04-17-06 at 10:42 PM
Ayak must have been off running the Boston Marathon today.
I avoided the spoilers until after the episode. They are pretty cool. I kept admiring Audrey's white jacket. Should have known something was up when Audrey looked so good.

Doesn't look good for Aaron. I lvoe him. He'd better not be gone too because there will be nobody left for Jack to turn to for seasons 6-8.

Still not completely sure about the Veep.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: 24 - Ep. 5.18 - 12-1 AM"
Posted by CantStandToLook on 04-18-06 at 08:43 AM
I missed part of the show but it was very interesting to see Jack give up the recording to save Audrey. Maybe he's getting a bit tired of seeing everyone he loves die. I worry for Aaron too and Heller though it would take some major staging to explain away his death.

I find it hard to beleive President Logan would kill Martha but from the previews for next week it looks like something definitely happens to her. Also, looks like Audrey may get to turn the tables on Henderson??? And of course the biggest mystery is that we hear Jack asking Henderson why he would take a fall for Logan and Henderson replies that it's much bigger than Logan. So that makes me ask, who else is involved? Who is higher up the chain than the president? Or maybe I was just hearing things.

I got your back Jack....by Arkie

Posted by Breezy on 04-18-06 at 08:51 AM
And of course the biggest mystery is that we hear Jack asking Henderson why he would take a fall for Logan and Henderson replies that it's much bigger than Logan. So that makes me ask, who else is involved? Who is higher up the chain than the president?

Henderson basically said the same thing that Heller did, that it wouldn't just take down a president(man). It would take down the nation.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

"But...."
Posted by AyaK on 04-20-06 at 08:56 PM
...wouldn't it be strange if there wasn't still another twist? I don't think we've had a season of 24 that hasn't had yet another twist in the final six episodes, and I don't think this will be the first.

Oh, and thanks for starting this thread in my absence Monday. I was marching in a Patriot's Day parade and then lost track of time pre-24.

"Agree"
Posted by michel on 04-22-06 at 06:23 PM
It could be something like a Russian oil billionaire who was formerly a KGB high ranking officer in the good ol' USSR days. It could be that Logan was his sleeper agent. It would explain why they actually didn't care if the attacks were in Russia or America. War and chaos are good for oil prices.

"RE: Agree"
Posted by CantStandToLook on 04-24-06 at 08:50 AM
Actually it's the oil thing thats got me confused. I know that Logan wanted to do all this to somehow control oil prices but what does that really have to do with Russia? Are they sitting on a bunch of oil I dont know about? I'll play stupid here cause I really dont know.

I got your back Jack....by Arkie

"RE: Agree"
Posted by michel on 04-24-06 at 09:18 AM
Russia's oil reserves are estimated to be among the largest in the world. Probably only behind Saudi Arabia and Irak.

Posted by AugustGirl on 04-18-06 at 06:00 PM
I am going to be very upset if something happens to Aaron. I'm still in denial about this one, hoping that he has just been "detained" and not eliminated.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

Posted by weltek on 04-18-06 at 06:16 PM
Me, too, Augie! My expression sank when I saw his cell phone & then the previews. Same with Martha in the previews.

I'm hoping Novik is protecting Aaron somewhere. Novik & Aaron will save the day...right?

Posted by AugustGirl on 04-18-06 at 06:21 PM
Novik & Aaron will save the day...right?

Right!

*crosses fingers and hopes like crazy*

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

Posted by flipxcyd on 04-18-06 at 08:53 PM
Do I sense a female empowerment season? Chloe saving Jack and Audrey. Audrey killing off Henderson. The first lady bringing down her husband? Or maybe not...

An arkiegrl siggie

Posted by trigirl on 04-19-06 at 00:52 AM
Female empowerment....you might be right flipxcyd. After Kim singlehandedly set back the women's movement, the writers are fixing their blunder.