URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID63
Thread Number: 100
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"What a outrage"

Posted by bea mad on 12-07-05 at 09:23 PM
I am MAD!!!!!! I have watched ANTM since the beginning-everyone knows not to call or visit. I love Tyra but have all the judges gone mad, Nicole has been a cry baby from day one and to see her photo makes me want to GAG!!!!! I will not ever buy anything cover girl with her as a spokesperson or model. Nic conducted herself so great during the whole season and Nicole has been a pain in the #####. Tyra have you lost your mind????? My two teenage twin daughters even thought the girl was REBECCA of SUNNY BROOK FARM and all the makeup in the world want change that. NIC you are fabulous darling and I think you lost because you look alot like TYRA and that is not fair, you are beautiful in your own way and whoever hires you I will buy the product.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: What a outrage"
Posted by Sassylady on 12-07-05 at 09:29 PM
ANTM has gone wrong!!! I'm upset and very disappointed. How did they pick Nicole. They judges all seemed fake. Nik was very professional the whole time and they couldn't see that. Nicole won't last long cuz she is not too bright. What a mess!!! Bye Bye ANTM!!