URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID106
Thread Number: 100
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Randi vs Joe"

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 04-15-08 at 08:52 PM
Randi make Joe look good.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Randi vs Joe"
Posted by mrc on 04-16-08 at 08:21 AM
C'mon. It's hard work to be perfect in a house full of geeks and beauties.

What is Phil's golf equipment?

Posted by bullzeye on 04-17-08 at 04:04 PM
I was a bit torn last night. Joe was acting like a spoiled brat the week of the makeover (the reason he and his partner got put up for elimination), and then he pulls the spitting stunt. Absolutely no class on the latter, even when I consider that he was trying to protect his beauty and let Randi goad him.

I haven't liked Randi from Day 1 - way too much of a drama queen, but genuinely liked Greg. So last night was tough. In an ideal world they switch it up and both Joe and Randi go home leaving two contestants who I genuinely like. Alas, it wsa not to be.

The only good news is that the lovely Amanda is still there.

Chiseled by Abman Agman!

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 04-18-08 at 09:48 AM
Randi seems to bring out the worst in the worst people. That and I thought we were done with Amber, and Randi turned out to be worse. At least she's gone.

Joe was a jerk. But he admitted it. Randi was a jerk. She passed herself off as perfect. That's the difference.

GO RED WINGS! GO WILD!

Posted by woiwod on 04-18-08 at 08:27 PM
Randi is enough to make a preacher swear. She is without a doubt the most annoying person ever and she never shuts up. Someone should tell her to put a sock in it. I don't think Joe actually spit on her but he did spit by her feet and he is a big enough person to admit he was wrong but she took no credit at all for instigating the action. I sure as glad she is gone but I really did like her partner, to bad though.