URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID105
Thread Number: 10
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"All About Sandy"

Posted by Loree on 02-26-07 at 12:33 PM
Lastnight was girls' night. Just the Sandys performed for the vote. Next week is Danny night.

We finally got rid of Kevin. No surprise there. I was a little surprised that Chad was in the bottom 3. But with so few guys left it had to be someone with Kevin.

The judges said this was the first time they didn't all agree on who to save when it came to the Sandys. They saved Kathleen again. And they sent Kate home. Considering they said Kate had the least votes I guess they could justify it. But the voters do not seem to like Kathleen either.

After lastnight I liked Laura the best and so did the judges. I seem to like Ashley less and less every week. She doesn't seem to have a fun side. She seems almost too hard or serious.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: All About Sandy"
Posted by emydi on 02-26-07 at 01:20 PM
Gawd Kathleen was bad last nite...she was all out of breath...3rd time will not be a charm

Remaining order:

1. Laura- I love her and she did the best last nite
2. Ally-did well
3. Ashley S-I don't like her, I think the same reason some don't like Austin

Guys, wow after last week I thought Derek would be in the 4th spot...Chad always seems to have the most applause in audience, fwiw

Remaining order:

1. Max--I still want him to win it!
2. Chad
3. Derek
4. Austin

Posted by katiemay77 on 07-22-08 at 00:11 AM
sandy is so cool butt danny LOSER

Posted by Agman2 on 03-27-15 at 03:46 PM
Danny is so cool butt Sandy LOSER

Posted by CattyChat on 02-26-07 at 01:47 PM
The Sandys are really disappointing for me. Laura is emerging my fave of who is left, though I'm not certain she is going to be that great. Time will tell. Ashley is slipping each week and no matter what Ally or Kathleen do, neither fit the bill as Sandy for me. The only thing that saved Kathleen is that apparently her "acting" is the best of what's left, but that won't save her next week.

I was really shocked Chad was in the bottom 2 last night. Maybe I should actually start voting? Especially since I plan to get tix to the show when it opens . . . unless they pick the leads I can't stand, that is.

I hope next week with the Dannys performing is better than last night's lackluster performances. Only Laura was any good. Ashley could have been good, but the song they made her sing was TERRIBLE and didn't fit if they wanted to see a younger, more flirty, playful side.

Sandy Rankings:

1. Laura (by default - I'm just not sure of the acting)

2. Ashley (Used to be my front runner. What happened)

H-U-G-E G-A-P

3. Alley (She's cute, but lacks depth for me)

4. Kathleen (Way too "mature" for the role)

Danny Rankings:

1. Derek - One bad week last week. I hope he gets back in the groove.

2. Chad - He fits the bill for me. If either Derek or Chad end up with the lead, I'm there!!

3. Max - I love Max so much, but just not as Danny. Please offer him the role of Kenickie!!!

4. Austin - Too "Soap Opera" (i.e. over the top) for me. He's talented, but he's not a Danny. This is not the show for him.

I'm so glad Kevin is gone. Something about him bugged me. He seemed to have a 'tude.

One nation, under Romber...

Posted by dragonflies on 02-27-07 at 11:42 PM
Based on the judges replies, I think that the split decision was about Kate. Seemed to me that Kathleen Marshall wanted Kathleen out and Kate to stay. She made that comment at the end about Kathleen (Sandy wannabe) maybe not being right for this role.

I think she was all out of breath because they didn't give her enough time to change between being saved (and interviewed backstage) and having to perform.

That being said, Allie is still my favorite, with Laura a close 2nd.

Posted by catsnotkids on 02-28-07 at 11:57 AM
After seeing Sunday's performances, I thought that two really came off like pros, and the other two were left in the dust, completely:

1. Laura - She's consistently excellent. She really pulled off a difficult song. Very impressive!

2. Allie - She was fabulous - very sexy and believeable!

3. Ashley - she murdered a great song. "These Boots are made for Walking" is supposed to be angry and sultry. Had she even listened to the original? It was totally not believable.

4. Kathleen - her voice is not strong enough for me.

Posted by karen51 on 02-28-07 at 06:20 PM
My rankings:

1. Laura--better every week. As Kathleen said, she brings total commitment to everything she's asked to do. We need a brunette, Midwestern Sandy!

2. Allie--She took a dreadful Bjork song and made it tolerable. But she comes across as way too sultry to be Baby Sandy.

3. Ashley--Very talented, but too over the top, too blonde, too much makeup. Not spontaneous and believable.

4. Kathleen--Just not believable as Sandy. And with her hair pulled back, she does look like a Stepford wife.

Chad is my overwhelming choice as Danny, with Max second. Austin is too old, too polished, and doesn't look the part. Derek is too wooden.

Posted by Agman2 on 03-27-15 at 03:45 PM

Sandy, Sandy, Sany......It's always all about Sandy!!!!!