URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 1598
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Karinne Steffans blamed for Whitney/Bobby Divorce?"

Posted by BHoneycutt on 09-14-06 at 01:22 AM
I just came across this story involving that ho-bag, Karinne Steffans, who was featured on Starting Over as a "mentor" to (the hooker) Christina. Very interesting....

Is Karinne Steffans Bobby Brown's new 'Tenderoni'?
LOS ANGELES (September 13, 2006) -- Is "Video Vixen" Karinne Steffans Bobby Brown's new "Tenderoni"?

The author of 2005's "Confessions of a Video Vixen" has been previously linked to Bobby Brown.

During her promotional tour for her racy tell-all book, she claimed to having been involved with Brown in the past.

When Access Hollywood contacted Brown at that time regarding the alleged affair, he said that she was lying.

And this summer, during an all-80's Brown concert with fellow New Edition bandmates Bell Biv Devoe at LA's Greek Theater, Steffans was seen backstage with Brown.

Brown reportedly announced that he'd split from his wife and is "looking for a new 'Tenderoni.' Anybody want to come home with me tonight?"

So could Steffans and Brown now be an item, and perhaps responsible for the end of Brown's marriage to Whitney Houston?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Karinne Steffans blamed for Whitney/Bobby Divorce?"
Posted by Floraworld on 09-14-06 at 05:17 AM
Brown is supposely living with Karrine. And to answer your question I don't think she could be blamed for that marriage going south, it was headed there without her help. It's not clear on who jumped ship first between Bobby and Whitney. Brown at various times before this said he didn't know where Whitney was during her recovery and Brown was out doing his own thing. But I'm sure it didn't help if Whitney was getting reports back that Bobby was sleeping with "Superhead".

When questioned about Karrine, Brown said he was residing with her in order to help her with her own reality tv show. She does want one of her own. My opinion, Karrine is only using Brown to try and get a career. Brown is only using Karrine as a pit stop to lay his head.

Posted by MichaelB on 09-14-06 at 09:43 PM
Why is it that two crazy kids like Whitney & Bobby can't fall in love, smoke crack 24/7, and live happily ever after? I just don't understand this world anymore.

Posted by petmama on 09-15-06 at 04:25 PM
>Brown is supposely living with Karrine.
> And to answer your
>question I don't think she
>could be blamed for that
>marriage going south, it was
>headed there without her help.
> It's not clear on
>who jumped ship first between
>Bobby and Whitney. Brown
>at various times before this
>said he didn't know where
>Whitney was during her recovery
>and Brown was out doing
>his own thing. But
>I'm sure it didn't help
>if Whitney was getting reports
>back that Bobby was sleeping
>with "Superhead".
>
>When questioned about Karrine, Brown said
>he was residing with her
>in order to help her
>with her own reality tv
>show. She does want
>one of her own.
>My opinion, Karrine is only
>using Brown to try and
>get a career. Brown
>is only using Karrine as
>a pit stop to lay
>his head.

Or, stick his tallywacker?

Karrine's using Brown, and other men, is nothing new. She needs his help with her reality show? What kind of help? Daily semen injections? Orally? Vaginally? Or, both?

"WARNING - petmama "
Posted by Bebo on 09-15-06 at 04:56 PM
This is a PG-13 forum. You're going too far.

Posted by jesss on 03-25-07 at 02:30 PM
>Or, stick his tallywacker?
>
>Karrine's using Brown, and other men,
>is nothing new. She needs
>his help with her reality
>show? What kind of help?
>Daily semen injections? Orally? Vaginally?
>Or, both?

i totally agree with you they all need a good kick in the butt

Posted by maryellennaco on 04-02-07 at 10:56 AM
This chick gets around!! I saw some clip of Bill Maher walking some red carpet somewhere and guess who was walking along beside him, brushing off his jacket?? Superhead herself.
Way to go Bill, you need to watch yourself - you might start losing body parts!