URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID90
Thread Number: 214
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"the troll(Lisa1) MAY have used up her last chance?!!!"

Posted by Dia12866 on 02-06-06 at 09:57 AM
OMG!!! how many chances can one woman get in life?...Lisa is driving me nuts, and so is this whole scenerio,its no wonder Rhonda looks PO'd all the time who wouldn't having to deal with this "wench"(the Troll's favorite name for ev1)and you know she's there till the end of the week, then conditionally "graduated" pulleezzee!!! someone shoot me or better yet her..I know the producers love her but damn how much more gagging and dry tears can we as the audience endure? She's not even remotely ammusing any more...let alone pitiful...she's just plain old pathetic, and has no desire to change, just continue using and exsiting, not living.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: the troll(Lisa1) MAY have used up her last chance?!!!"
Posted by StillRockinMom on 02-06-06 at 10:36 AM
I think she is getting the boot!!! I looked on the S/O website and the day after Lisa's BOR there is a new housemate. Perhaps my prayers have been answered and she is gone!

I have been fast forwarding through her stuff lately - looks like it is going to be worth the watch this week...

Posted by Sweeti on 02-06-06 at 10:47 AM
from what i just read on the official site, shes not booted out. it says something about the BOR and rhonda being mad. for tomorrow it says " Lisa N is on edge as she prepares to have a Tupperware party. The group discusses Fathers."
i take that as she does not get booted at the BOR.

Posted by mollymc on 02-06-06 at 10:51 AM

i took what the web site said as she is being asked to leave. they can't possibly let her graduate even if her party is a "success".

if she were graduating, don't they normally build up to it with teasers like "as a roommate prepares to graduate......"

if that party is a success ... that must be an accident...

Posted by bookwomanblue on 02-06-06 at 11:37 AM
The BOR isn't even scheduled until Thursday. Remember the teasers they show on Fridays are for the whole next week. So, it sounds like they let her go ahead and do the Tupperware party and then the BOR takes place.

Posted by Sweeti on 02-06-06 at 12:16 PM
i just saw the weekly rundown.. they are going to drag it out. yuck

Posted by eire_heart74 on 02-06-06 at 12:19 PM
Of course they are going to drag this out for all it's worth but I think she is getting the boot.

I am glad they are making her do the party. Ohh work. That's going to be soooooo hard for her. I am glad that it looks like no one is allowed to help her. Good why should they. She's a freaking loser user.

Then kick her out already!

"Locking - duplicate"
Posted by mysticwolf on 02-06-06 at 12:41 PM
There are a number of threads going bashing Lisa and her ongoing presence (or imminent banishment) from the house. Feel free to repost your comments to a previously on-going discussion.

Sigs by Bob, entirely accurate renditions of nature