URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID90
Thread Number: 205
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Another take on next week's (1/30 - 2/3/06) shows"

Posted by bookwomanblue on 01-29-06 at 08:45 AM
The following are the episodes of Starting Over that will air during the week of Monday, January 30th, 2006.

Monday, January 30, 2006 (Episode #3082)
As Jill prepares for her upcoming court hearing with a celebrity judge, her mother pays a visit to her and the rest of the housemates. Issues far beyond Jill's court hearing are brought to the table with some disclosures revealed by both Jill and her mother. Lisa N. struggles with an assignment from Life Coach Rhonda Britten while also having to deal with some irritated housemates. The women undergo sessions on becoming less defensive and more understanding and Jill and her mother continue to prepare for the sentencing in their own unique ways.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 (Episode #3083)
Jill is in final preparations for her court hearing and undergoes a full makeover. Her new look and the support of everyone in the house, including her mother, give her the boost of confidence she needs to enter the courtroom. Meanwhile, Lisa N., Christie and Kim all make significant and exciting progress in getting steps closer to their own goals. Everyone comes out to support Jill at her hearing as she presents her case by highlighting key exercises and growth experiences she has gone through while in the house. The celebrity judge, Della Reese ("Touched by an Angel," "A Thin Line Between Love and Hate"), finally hands down the long-awaited verdict.

Wednesday, February 1, 2006 (Episode #3084)
Christie has a breakthrough and makes some major changes after her admission of her many addictions and the rest of the housemates make a promise to support her along the way. The women heat things up with a discussion of why women need men and their personal relationships with the men in their lives. Jill works with a private investigator and strongly debates making a step towards contacting her father, discovering that it may not be as easy as she thought.

Thursday, February 2, 2006 (Episode #3085)
Jodi jumps on an emotional roller coaster dealing with discovery and disappointment after the women have a group session about loss. Meanwhile, Lisa N. is hard at work preparing for her Tupperware assignment party at the house. Jill gets closer to contacting her father as she continues to work with the private investigator and her mother.

Friday, February 3, 2006 (Episode #3086)
Jodi and Jill discover they have similar relationship issues to deal with after working with Life Coach Dr. Stan Katz. He refers both Jodi and Jill to the Dating Doctor who gives them some valuable tips on flirting and dating. Christie continues to work on overcoming her addictions and is introduced to a recovering addict to help her deal with the process. She is faced with some temptations right under her nose and struggles with making some necessary changes. The housemates begin to prepare for an intervention with Kim B. to help her breakthrough the defense mechanisms she has become so accustomed to using.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Another take on next week's (1/30 - 2/3/06) shows"
Posted by AshLanie on 01-29-06 at 08:57 AM
Della Reese?

LOL, this show gets weirder and weirder every day.

Seems they would have had Judge judy etc on but then again, why would the *A* list lower themselves to be on a *C* list show?

And now they are calling Dr. Stan a LC? If I were him I would feel totally disrespected.

Posted by eire_heart74 on 01-30-06 at 09:47 AM
A Tupperware party hosted by Lisa??? Oh my god that's going to be fun to watch!

"Here's a great product that you can keep by you when you fake cry and need to gag"

Sorry I had to go there!

Posted by Baxtera on 01-30-06 at 01:03 PM
Actually I wondered if Lisa new how to use any of the products.

Posted by Kattrikk on 01-31-06 at 03:59 AM
These seem pretty thorough and not intended to trick. Where did you find them, bookwomanblue? Can you only get one week in advance?

Posted by bookwomanblue on 01-31-06 at 07:58 AM
They're from Reality Reel and only are published on the Sunday before the week.

Posted by MizJazmine on 01-31-06 at 08:41 PM
bookwomanblue big props to you!!! You have the "meatiest" weekly spoilers I have ever seen. I like 'em! You go girl

Posted by FOXmePUHLEEZ on 02-01-06 at 03:18 PM
Re: 2/1 show: I wish they would better advise JIll to let sleeping dogs (fathers) lie or to let well enough (absentee fathers) alone and concentrate on getting well...tumor free