URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID90
Thread Number: 118
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Karen season 2..."

Posted by kittystew on 12-19-05 at 10:33 PM
I tried to do a search to see if this issue was addressed on here but could not find anything. I'm not even sure if I am posting this in the right place (if I'm not I'm sorry) I just did not know where else to post this. This site is on the SO website so I figured cast members from SO, family and friends would come here. Does anyone know what happened to Karen from last season? I know she went to rehab but I cannot find anything online about what became of her when I try to do a search. If any of her friends know I am sure I am not the only one who wants to know if she made it through ok. Could you just give us an update? SO is really bad about letting us know what happened to her when we had seen her on the show for weeks and then because she did not graduate she is not listed (Sommer is and she got booted but they still show an update on her for some reason).
Maybe she is coming back and that's why they don't have anything on her but if that's not the case it's not right that they have Sommer on the SO website and not Karen. Obviously her issues were too complex for SO but she was on the show for over a month and I'm sure I am not the only one who would like to know if she is doing better now.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion