URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 117
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"if the last few daze will be asshotass the last..."

Posted by taginite on 08-16-01 at 03:35 AM
im aisiioo tipsy that i doont give a shhit burppbleckl..psstf so thery fucked til they wonlked on the cold hold rock alifeif u no whatr tina was afuckink//nastycootenterrds,,,<<,,SOMYFRIEJTD..pssuhthecopryliocl;kkandyoiullbegjusstfine,,,.sortaalikesmilieface...andfryreelhard...

-s,mummertiimeisreelfun.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Help I need a Translator!!"
Posted by Drive My Car on 08-16-01 at 12:12 PM
Hi Tag! How you been?
Baby, I still got no idea what you are saying, but it is nice to see you anyway!

EBug

"Geez, Louise!"
Posted by SkyRaider on 08-16-01 at 03:48 PM
It's one thing to get ripped and have to apologize to your white dog in the morning for mistaking him for the the Porcelain God and puking on the poor creature. It's quite another to have to punch on and see your blathering drool on the internet and either crawl under a rock, apologize to the whole world or just stay ripped and think that you wrote The Great american Novel the whole world has been waiting to read.

I think that I'd pick Door Number Three, Bob!

"RE: if the last few daze will be asshotass the last..."
Posted by VampKira on 08-18-01 at 11:26 AM
Tag, Tag, Tag... *shakes head sadly* Take your tonic and go to your room! And don't come out until you are coherent!!

"We've trivialized the Vampire. I think it happened about the time 'Count Chocula' found its way to cereal boxes."
-F. Paul Wilson, author 'Midnight Mass' a vampire novella

Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska