URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID88
Thread Number: 429
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Which RockStar fits...matching game."

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 09-12-06 at 05:22 PM
This comes from the trend who is best for SuperNova. We really don't know SuperNova's music that well. Last season we knew INXS's music and could therefore make a solid judgement on who fits best with INXS. JD was hands down the best choice and I knew it going into the final episode. This season it all depends on what SuperNova is looking for....we really don't know.

So using the past accomplishments of Jason, Gilby and Tommy.

Of the three remaining....who would be the best at singing________?

Motley Crue songs?
Metalica songs?
Guns and Roses songs?

Not sure if SuperNova would do any of these songs on their tour but lets just say there music is one-third each. Should of asked this question when more rockers were around but lets keep it at the final four.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Which RockStar fits...matching game."
Posted by Glow on 09-12-06 at 06:00 PM
yikes.
Motley Crue - Toby or Magni
Metallica - ummm... Ryan? Phil? Of the four left? maybe Magni
Guns n Roses - Toby? Magni?
If they go out touring with a bunch of cover songs, they should hire Magni for sure. Though I have no doubt Lukas could do any of these because he can do anything.

“Music has been my best friend my whole life, because music doesn’t betray you.” - Lukas Rossi

"RE: Which RockStar fits...matching game."
Posted by MKitty on 09-12-06 at 06:03 PM
I think that any of them could easily handle all three bands' work..especially Magni as he seems to do covers very well and has a strong voice. Not saying that I necessarily want Magni to win, but I know he could certainly do a commendable job with any of those bands's songs...