URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID88
Thread Number: 423
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bring Back The Dark Horse"

Posted by kmmk on 09-08-06 at 05:23 PM

Hi everyone,

I was a Ryan fan before the show begin and I continue to be one. I'm asking everyone to vote him for the returning rocker encore on the final show.

Verizon Wireless subscribers, please text the word CRAVE to 8917 and, when prompted, text back RYAN.

Please give him one more chance to shine on the stage he filled so wonderfully.

Thanks.

Kelly

P.S. If there is something I can do to help your favorite rocker in exchange for your Ryan vote, please reply and let me know.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bring Back The Dark Horse"
Posted by xwraith27 on 09-08-06 at 07:39 PM
Hi, Kelly, and welcome to the boards!

I just wanted to tell you that you should look for Glow. I think you two have some interests in common. I can't vote for Ryan (different country, no Verizon Wireless), but I sincerely hope that he gets the encore.

Posted by Lex Icon on 09-08-06 at 08:25 PM
Nice idea but I expect after his parting comments he's 'persona non grata' with members of the band.

Posted by geekboy on 09-08-06 at 09:22 PM
Kelly -

Sorry, but i think a higher percentage of voters will want to bring Storm back to sing "Ladylike" again, as opposed to Ryan.

I for one still cannot get that song out of my head....

"What the what is ladylike, if ladies like to do what the what..."

Tommy was right, that is an instant hit. Storm's shining moment. That beautiful, stunning, drop-dead gorgeous speciman of a woman is going to be a star.

Look for Storm as the encore.

geekboy

Posted by xwraith27 on 09-09-06 at 00:24 AM
Geekboy, I still think it's a toss-up between those two (Ryan and Storm). I agree that Storm really brought it with "Ladylike" but I would think that Ryan would have had some sort of a head start in the voting, as he was booted one week before Storm performed "Ladylike".

But then again, I'll be a happy camper if either Storm or Ryan gets the encore.

I'll actually be fine with any rocker getting the encore, provided his/her name isn't Zayra or Patrice.

Posted by Glow on 09-09-06 at 00:35 AM
Hi. Welcome. Voting is officially over.
http://ryanstar1978.spaces.live.com

*crosses fingers*
*confident*