URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID88
Thread Number: 317
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Who Gets the Anchor??"

Posted by Savahnna on 07-19-06 at 10:06 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-06 AT 02:18 PM (EST)

I have no idea but I would really like the see Phil get it.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Who Gets the Anchor??"
Posted by cheesybread on 07-19-06 at 10:23 AM

My guess for bottom 3:

Jill, Dana, Ryan

I predict Dana is going home. She just doesn't seem to have the look, attitude, or sound for this band. Ryan needs work but is much better then the other two. Jill can sing but has major attitude issues.

The dark horse to make the bottom 3 is Jenny. If she is there then I predict it will be a 2-fer with both Dana and Jenny going home. Here's hoping!

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 07-19-06 at 11:49 AM
I predict a two-for. With Dana and Jenny going home. If not two than Dana, but Rockstar INXS had a two-for last season and it is much easier to do one when there are more rockers. Both Jenny and Dana are obvisiously bad fits for SuperNova.

Posted by Glow on 07-19-06 at 12:33 PM
I think she meant encore.

“Music has been my best friend my whole life, because music doesn’t betray you.” - Lukas Rossi

Posted by weltek on 07-19-06 at 12:41 PM
Yeah, took me a minute to figure that one out.

I think Dilana gets the encore and the captain of the Princess cruise ship in Port Canaveral gets the anchor.

Posted by Savahnna on 07-19-06 at 12:57 PM
>I think she meant encore.
>
>
>“Music has been my best
>friend my whole life, because
>music doesn’t betray you.”
-
>Lukas Rossi

Posted by Savahnna on 07-19-06 at 12:59 PM
>I think she meant encore.
>

ding ding ding. Note to self...."coffee before posting"

Sorry about that.

I'm laughing out loud.....I really did know how to spell that.

Posted by Glow on 07-19-06 at 02:34 PM

No need to apologize.

“Music has been my best friend my whole life, because music doesn’t betray you.” - Lukas Rossi

Posted by cheesybread on 07-19-06 at 03:26 PM

Ooops. ;)

My bad.

Encore goes to Zayra! Just kidding. I think Lucas gets it.

Posted by CattyChat on 07-19-06 at 12:40 PM
I can't wait to see who the encore goes to. This week will be tough for the guys to choose.

Overall, my money would be on Dilana.

I would like to see them give it to Zayra. She did a great job and they loved it. It would be nice after she was skewered last week for her to have the encore.

The dark horse would be Lukas, though I think that even though SN loves Lukas, they want to see him squirm and see how he does each week NOT getting the encores and the lovefest.

If they choose Phil, I'll be annoyed. I can see them picking this so Jason could play again and it was Phil's best performance so far, but Dilana or Zayra deserve it more.

My Bottom 3 Picks:

SHOULD BE -- Dana, Jenny, Jill

WILL BE -- Jenny, Dana, Zayra

I think this week is a good 2-fer week -- Dana & Jenny get the boot.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Posted by weltek on 07-19-06 at 12:45 PM
True, Zayra might get it to avoid redundancy in the future encores. We all know Zayra won't make it to the end. This may be her last chance to get an encore. However, I think the boys would rather rock to start the show off rather than be mellow. *shrug*

Posted by nailbone on 07-19-06 at 02:32 PM
I think this week is a good 2-fer week

Do they do this, take off two at once? I didn't watch last season.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Posted by dreamerbeliever on 07-19-06 at 04:01 PM
Only once did they do the double whammy last season and it was in week three ... Daphna & Butterfly-Girl (Heather).

Encore is a tough one to pick this week, think there were a couple who are deserving.

Dilana would be my first choice but she's already got one under belt. Zayra is deserving but no chance there with her being on the verge of going home soon. Magni was really good but it wasn't encore worthy. Same for Storm. Lukas has been better but maybe past history will earn it this week? So I'll go with ...

DirtyPhil

Posted by geg6 on 07-19-06 at 04:38 PM
>I would like to see them
>give it to Zayra.
>She did a great job
>and they loved it.
>It would be nice after
>she was skewered last week
>for her to have the
>encore.

Sorry, Chat, but I just can't agree with this. Zayra sucked last week and she pretty much sucked this one. No way does she deserve the encore. She wasn't anywhere near the best this week and that's who should get the encore.

>If they choose Phil, I'll be
>annoyed. I can see
>them picking this so Jason
>could play again and it
>was Phil's best performance so
>far, but Dilana or Zayra
>deserve it more.

I think Phil was better than either of them this week. Dilana is becoming a bit of a one trick pony for me. I'm not nearly as enthralled at this point. In fact, I might be getting a bit bored with her.

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

Posted by Savahnna on 07-19-06 at 02:20 PM
????!!!!!!

Could someone please tell me how to edit the "subject"

Posted by Deekeryu on 07-19-06 at 02:23 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-06 AT 02:24 PM (EST)

Anchor = Encore???

To edit your message, just hit edit, and change your title of the thread.

Well, it'd be for Phil. He broke out yesterday. Loved it when Jason bumped him. It gave him energy. I never heard that song before. Pretty good.

Posted by weltek on 07-19-06 at 02:26 PM
You can't edit the Subject, unfortunately. We've all done silly things in our subject lines, don't feel bad!

Posted by Savahnna on 07-19-06 at 03:10 PM
>You can't edit the Subject, unfortunately.
> We've all done silly
>things in our subject lines,
>don't feel bad!

Thx. Yeah... I tried but noticed that the subject couldn't be altered.......still wondering what I was thinking with "anchor".....kind of ironic huh??

Posted by Tahj on 07-19-06 at 02:32 PM
It would be cool if Phil got the encore after all the ##### they've given him, but let's hope Jason stays out of it so he won't crash into Phil again.

I think they will give it to Lukas this time.

Moves courtesy of Syren

Posted by Savahnna on 07-19-06 at 03:13 PM
after all
>the ##### they've given him,

I think it's OK to say that on Prime Time WWW.

Posted by Bebo on 07-19-06 at 06:26 PM
I think Phil might get the encore so that Jason can get back on stage. If he doesn't get it, then they might give to it Patrice so that they can fuel the Patrice-Jill rivalry to spice up the show.

Posted by Savahnna on 07-20-06 at 09:38 AM
All I know is I missed the encore because I had to attend a family b-day dinner ..............

But I did get to see the anchor.....haha.....just missed the performances.....And that "This sucks I hate being the hatchet man" mantra is wearing thin. At least IMO