URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID88
Thread Number: 268
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"INXS wins at Vh-1 Big in 05 awards!"

Posted by weltek on 12-05-05 at 10:52 AM
INXS won the "Old School Comeback" award and performed New Sensation & Pretty Vegas. You can see New Sensation on Vh1.com (a V-spot exclusive), as well as the PV performance.

There are lots of pics of INXS also.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: INXS wins at Vh-1 Big in 05 awards!"
Posted by CattyChat on 12-07-05 at 08:38 AM
*waves to Weltek*

The only reason I tuned into the Big in '05 was to see INXS & I enjoyed every second they were on the screen. Don't know what else went on, I had tunnel vision . They're playing together better all the time & J.D. is more at ease with every performance I've seen.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Posted by weltek on 12-07-05 at 09:45 AM
I watched the New Sensation performance & do have to comment that JD needs to work on his performance slightly, but that's to be expected. When the song ended, he was still over on another part of the stage, far away from the band. That was akward.

But I agree, I only watched the awards for INXS & am glad I did!

Posted by geg6 on 12-07-05 at 04:08 PM
I'm so PO'd! I missed the show on Sunday, so I checked the listings (both TV Guide and the local newspaper) and saw it would be on last night from 9 to 10. So I figured I could watch the last hour after TAR. Since I didn't know what part of the show they'd be on, I thought that I'd catch the last hour and, if they weren't in that part, I could catch the first hour some other time (cuz you know VH1 reruns stuff like this endlessly).

Turns out that all the listings were wrong. It was on from 8-10.

Really ticked me off.

I'm such a slut for the blues.

Posted by weltek on 12-07-05 at 04:56 PM
Yeah, they are on within the first 20 minutes or so, I believe. Don't worry, Vh1 will play it 200 times in reruns.