URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID88
Thread Number: 228
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Beautifully put"

Posted by LaLaLisa on 09-21-05 at 10:46 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-05 AT 10:49 AM (EST)

Cool thoughts from JD's 9/20 blog:
Remember to always believe in yourself my friends. If anyone calls you a dreamer remind them that the building they work in came from a dreamer, the car they're driving came from a dreamer. The computer they love, the cell phone they use, movies and music they escape in - all came from dreamers.

From Marty's blog:
I have never had such an important day. Excitement runs through my finger tips as I write this. I know I am truly alive and will remember this day for the rest of my life. I believe I have gotten this far based on the strength of my family and friends. I am a mere reflection of my amazing family and incredible friendships defined throughout my life.

And from another post, in case you all didn't read this,
triednottowatch wrote:

I'm with you, geg. One of my all-time favorite bands is Dire Straits. Their albums are full of songs that so many people have never heard, but if you sit down and listen to them, they are so full of GREAT MUSIC. Not singles to be played between commercials on the radio, but instead each song is like a room, and all the rooms go together to make a wonderful, well-constructed house. And if you appreciate the music, that house feels like a home you can relax and escape into. The same can be said for groups like Pink Floyd (think Animals), or Steely Dan.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion