URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID88
Thread Number: 213
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Which rocker are you?"

Posted by LaLaLisa on 09-20-05 at 02:49 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-05 AT 04:50 PM (EST)

Some fluff stuff while we wait for 10 to roll around. JPL's post in another thread got me thinking,

"My wife is into Marty as well, so I hear what you are saying. Having said that, I will say to you what I say to her, . . . you're kidding right? Anyhow, I think you have to be in the minority, but yes, it is all in the eye of the beholder."

JPL - you like JD but your honey likes Marty. If you were one of 3, which would you consider yourself?

I'm a JD - feisty, go my own way, creative, like to be judged by my results, not how I got there. I love Dave Navarro, too, for all his edginess. He and JD are HOT HOT HOT in my book.

Anyway, my honey is a MiG. Sweet, easy-going, good-natured. The perfect balance to me (and is HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT.) I've never had a thing in real life for the bad boy.

So do you like your rocker cuz you see yourself in them, or your honey/your type?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Which rocker are you?"
Posted by jpl68 on 09-20-05 at 03:00 PM
Definately J.D. Though we have not really gotten to see J.D.'s soft and sweet side, I'm sure he has one and I do as well. However, I like going my own way on things sometimes and taking risks. I think I'm pretty creative, and I dance like J.D. (yes, I basically just jump up and down).

Now, I know opposites supposedly attract, but if Marty somehow wins and my wife gets too excited, I may have to trade her in for someone who thinks more like me, LOL!

Posted by LaLaLisa on 09-20-05 at 03:16 PM
My honey likes Marty, too! I think it must be some kind of yin-yang thing.

Posted by weltek on 09-20-05 at 03:32 PM
If I have to be a guy, I'm more of a Marty. I can be a bit controlling, but it's a reserved control.

Posted by geg6 on 09-20-05 at 04:44 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-05 AT 04:45 PM (EST)

Oh, no doubt, I'm a JD. I won't say why, but anyone who knows me would agree.

I'm such a slut for the blues.
Marty would be a distant second. I'd probably kill myself if I were a MiG.

Posted by Moother on 09-20-05 at 05:02 PM
My hubby and I are both MARTY!

Posted by KimD on 09-20-05 at 05:51 PM
Oh I'm definitely JD...

Am so nervous for him - could today go ANY slower???!

(he better win he better win)

KimD

Posted by CattyChat on 09-20-05 at 06:04 PM
I'll be divulging too much info here, but here goes --

One part Suzie -- can hang like one of the guys, but all woman.

Three parts J.D. -- Bad girl in the bedroom , I say what I feel/think & wear my heart on my sleeve.

Two parts MiG -- easy going (but he is more feminine than me) & my professional face is a bit goody-goody.

One part Marty -- I am a tiny bit controlling, but all in a good way -- well more of a neat freak/super organized kinda way. I never tell people what to do, but voice my opinion when asked.