URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID87
Thread Number: 387
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I've had it !!!!!!!!!!!!"

Posted by bfrenchi on 10-31-07 at 10:25 AM
Last night was the last show I'll watch. Although Sabrina is not my favorite, her elimination was nothing short of ridiculous. Why even have judges? If I was anyone of the judges after last night I would leave the show.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I've had it !!!!!!!!!!!!"
Posted by mistyrose52 on 10-31-07 at 11:13 AM
This will probably be locked for being a 'double', but I still have to put in another 2cents, and say AMEN!!!

THIS is the biggest farce EVER on DWTS!!! I personally have been carry Sabrina with MY votes since the very beginning, and I cannot believe anyone who has EYES would not be voting her way!

When a competition stops being about talent, and starts being all about whose religious affiliation and HUGE family can carry them on to the win, then, I am done, too!!

Why don't we just get Ted Kennedy up there next year, and let him win, by having the entire town of Boston, and the entire state of Mass vote for him, like they have for the past forty-something years?? Even though the guy can barely walk??

This has nothing to do with dancing, and everything to do with who has more family-blood and religious!!!! PASS THE BARF BAG!!!!! I AM TOTALLY MIFFED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Move all your votes for Mel and Maxim, People!!1"
Posted by mistyrose52 on 10-31-07 at 11:16 AM
Let's NOT allow those spoiled Osmonds and the way they manipulate Branson and Salt Lake City, take this away from people who truly deserve to win!!!

Since Sabrina, the TRUE winner, or at least runner up is gone, sadly, and definitely without good reason, let's start a petition to put ALL OUR VOTES in Mel and Maxim's camp!!!!

I for one am doing that starting next week!!! No more spreading any votes around for anyone else!!!

THIS IS WAR! Do it for Sabrina!

"locking - duplicate"
Posted by Bebo on 10-31-07 at 11:47 AM
Welcome to the forums. Please take a moment to check out our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. Since this is a threaded community, we ask posters to join existing discussions where possible instead of starting new threads. There are three open discussions about Sabrina being voted off, so I'll leave the first one open and lock the others as duplicates.