URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID87
Thread Number: 379
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Is it just me...."

Posted by Turkey16 on 10-24-07 at 11:04 AM
or has JulieAnne gotten some work done? Her face looks crazy to me this season???????

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Is it just me...."
Posted by mistyrose52 on 10-24-07 at 11:36 AM
I don't think so, she's only in her early 20's. I think it's just that she has that 'pixie' look, and she smiles a lot. That's all.

We're not used to having people around who smile a lot......

Posted by sharnina on 10-24-07 at 11:44 AM
At the most, she's 19 since she was only 18 when she worked with Apolo just a few months ago.

Posted by Turkey16 on 10-24-07 at 01:54 PM
I know she's just a young thing, that's why it's so crazy! I was obsessed with her last season...I thought she was so adorable and clean cut and happy. This season she seems a little plastic. It's not all the time though...weird. I guess that's why I posted in the first place, to see if it was just my imagination. I've been thinking about it for 4 weeks now, so I just had to find out if anyone else noticed.....

Posted by JessicaRN on 10-24-07 at 04:39 PM
I don't know about her face, but I did think that during the group dance she looked kind of "old and matronly" in a hot kind of way. She didn't look young and fresh, but almost too overdone. She kind of had big ol hair where even Karina's hair was much softer.

Posted by Karchita on 10-30-07 at 02:06 AM
If she has just turned 19, her face could still be maturing. She looks a little different to me, too, but I think she's just lost some of the baby-face look. Either that or over-done make up.