URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID78
Thread Number: 198
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Unanswered Questions: Orson, Mike & Monique"

Posted by samboohoo on 02-20-07 at 09:40 AM
It appears:

1. Mike doesn't know that Orson is the one who ran him down.

2. Mike only knew Monique for one night when he came over to fix her sink.

3. No one knew Monique was missing at all except for Orson and Gloria (and possibly Alma).

4. Where does the grocery store manager come in? Didn't he also have an affair with Monique? Or was that over when she started up with Orson?

I guess the biggest question of all for me. Orson ran Mike down prior to Monique's body being discovered and identified. So why did he run him down in the first place?

Thanks Tribe!

Don't blame the coutour.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Unanswered Questions: Orson, Mike & Monique"
Posted by KScott on 02-20-07 at 09:48 AM
I don't know why he ran him down, the only reason I can think of is because he didn't want him to remember meeting him at Monique's house just in case. I really don't know though, I started thinking about that Sunday evening also.

Got Slice?

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

"RE: Unanswered Questions: Orson, Mike & Monique"
Posted by Puffy on 02-20-07 at 05:48 PM
I think the producers changed what they wanted to do with Orson after the viewers ended up liking him. Maybe he originally was supposed to have been the one to kill Monique. I can't see him covering up for his mother and trying to kill Mike in order to protect her.