URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID78
Thread Number: 190
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Episode 11-12-06"

Posted by shabalaba on 11-13-06 at 02:47 PM
Well...there were alot of things that I didn't quite like about this episode but the most disturbing thing that was COMPLETELY unbelievable is the fact that Tom's daughter...off the heels of a possible custody dispute and just having lost her mother; would be carted off to stay with relatives (grandparents?) instead of her father!!! Doesn't make sense...was it done to avoid confronting the whole issue of the Scavo's having to confront the murder of Nora and comfort a grieving child? Last week I totally expected the Scavos would end up having a new permanent addition to the family.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Episode 11-12-06"
Posted by Dizwiz on 11-13-06 at 06:54 PM
I don't know. I thought it was weird at first too, but then I thought that Tom hasn't really been in her life for long, and we can assume that her grandparents have been around her whole life. It's really not such a stretch to think she'd go there instead of to her dad.

I don't think this means she won't wind up a part of Lynette's family.

Posted by samboohoo on 11-13-06 at 07:10 PM
That's what I'm thinking too, Diz. Perhaps it's a mutual comfort thing.

Thanks Tribe!

Posted by shabalaba on 11-14-06 at 11:40 AM
Ok...that sounds feasible...I'm sure we haven't seen the last of the daughter. Thanks for a different viewpoint...it makes sense.

Posted by Dizwiz on 11-14-06 at 03:52 PM
Glad to help.

Every time I see your name, I think "shabalaba ding dong." Does this make me weird?

Posted by shabalaba on 11-15-06 at 04:41 PM
Oh! Who put the bop in the bop-she-bop-she-bop who put the ram in the rama-lama-ding-dong? No, you're not weird. Actually, I think that's HILARIOUS!!!

Posted by flipxcyd on 11-15-06 at 08:24 PM
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
An arkiegrl sig