URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID78
Thread Number: 187
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"last nights show"

Posted by oasisfan1994 on 11-06-06 at 10:43 AM
Was it me or was lat night not a great episode. I never watched this show until last season and after last night i think i will stay watching.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: last nights show"
Posted by PagongRatEater on 11-06-06 at 11:17 AM
Even knowing who was going to die didn't ruin it for me. That was a big WOW moment, but I'm not sure how the show builds on that to make things more interesting in the long term.

But, the four of us had a great time.

Posted by Dizwiz on 11-06-06 at 04:51 PM
Ditto. I knew someone was going to die, and strongly suspected it would be Nora, but that didn't lessen the shock of it for me. Great episode. I imagine that little Kayla will give Lynette a run for her money.

Posted by flipxcyd on 11-07-06 at 00:09 AM
I wasn't surprised Nora would die, but how she died totally surprised me.

This episode involved two characters unknown to anyone that saved lives. The man who threw something at the shooter (saving Lynette) and the school teacher shooting the shooter in the head saving everyone else.

Survive or Perish
An arkiegrl sig

Posted by KScott on 11-07-06 at 08:39 AM
Wasn't the guy who threw the can the new neighbor?

syren rocks

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Posted by samboohoo on 11-07-06 at 09:00 AM
Yes.

And at first glance, I thought the woman who ended up killing Carolyn was Alma. Wouldn't that have been spooky.

Thanks Tribe!

Posted by flipxcyd on 11-07-06 at 03:13 PM
Oh yah...I was so caught up with the episode, I didn't realize it.

Survive or Perish
An arkiegrl sig

Posted by Surveysez on 11-09-06 at 10:10 AM
The last episode was an example of what this show can really be. The inter-connected-ness of everything, from Bree's setting the fuse on to the lay down of arms of Gabby and Carlos. And I can't say I was disappointed in the death-really, how long could Lynette threaten to kick her butt. As a character, her usefullness was gone.